Gemini and LIbra LOVE!

• Okay, so can someone shed some light on why there is such chemistry or attraction between Gemini's and Libra's?? What's the deal?

• Hello 🙂

I am a Gemini female, and though I have not been romantically involved with a Libra, I do have many friends and family members who are Libras.

Gemini and Libra are both air signs, flexible and mutable. They often can keep each other entertain and mentally stimulated.

Gemini's can make a decision but then just as easily change their minds, whereas Libras have to weigh out each choice, balance the scales, before they make a decision (this can be a good and bad thing, lol)

For me, my Libra friends bring out my fun, laid-back side. I have always enjoyed their company and I do have some funny inside stories with them.

My father, however, as much as I adore him, are like oil and water when communicating. Not so much now as it was in the past, but somehow I lacked patience and he lacked a wider grasp of the situation. I think our "moons" are what makes us disagree, as we are not as mentally compatible as I am with other Libras.

I do see why Gemini's find Libras appealing. I wouldnt mind dating one in the future, but alas, none such have come my way.

Hope that helps! Good Luck 🙂