Some Psychic help please? Am I reading too much into it?

• Hi, I'm Amber and I have a psychic friend Devin. I used to have the biggest crush on him and I even tried to date him. But at the time I got the feeling like he liked my best friend. Well my best friend fell head over heels in love with him and Devin distanced himself away from her (we've talked about it a lot, it barely even likes her as a friend). But he is closer than ever with me. He always talks to me, even if its only for a few minutes and he'll go out of his way to hang out with me. But the real kicker is, anytime I date or even like a guy, he'll tell me they are horrible and they will only hurt me. And he will be extremely persistent on it, even after I left them or stopped talking to them. Even if they are the nicest guys alive. Am I reading way to

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you 🙂

Much Light and Love to you!

• UPDATE

My other friend said she can 'sense' me and Devin are going to end up together. She knew before she saw me and him together. Also when Devin was telling me the type of guy I need, he described himself.

• This post is deleted!

• Noregrets>>My other friend said she can 'sense' me and Devin are going to end up together.

Sandran712>>It probably true what your friend says...But..These kind of things do not happen right away.It can happen down the road in time.Who knows....But...I've had guys tell me this same thing.I have never ended up with them but, for a short time.I always found if a guy told me we do not belong together usually means he's not into you.But.This guy sounds like he don't know what he wants.

• UPDATE

Devin told my friend flat out that he loves me but not in the sexual way. My friend said he like truly loves me because he basicly admitted that we're soulmates. I'm really paranoid and I think he loves me just as friends. Is it just my paranoia?

• Noregrets>>Devin told my friend flat out that he loves me but not in the sexual way.

Sandran712>>Unless you hear it directly from Devin.I would not believe a word she says..Sorry to say this...But, I've been backstabbed by girlfriends.And be careful too because I had a boyfriend where he liked another girl and he wanted to play us both.He got excitement out of us 2 girls fight over him.It looked pretty pathetic..So me and this girl staged a fight.The guy loved it.And we both sent his azz packing.Not to say this is what is going on with you.I just encourage you to see if there are any signs or hints to look at.