Sagittarius Man or Leo Man

• I've been dating a new guy who is a Sagittarius, Dec 13th. I am a Gemini, June 5. I know Gemini's are really fickle creatures putting it rather mildly. He is really a lovable guy but moves rather fast considering I am just getting back into the dating scene. I like the guy but (the ultimate but) also have lingering feelings for another guy I dated before him (August 6th). Leo and I are still friends and I really consider him my best friend. I think my feelings linger because we just tended to click in every way. The only reason I think Leo wants to be just friends because he had a bad accident and is really unsure of himself right now. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part. Then on the other hand the Sagittarius is also quite fun to be around but just not like Leo. I know they are two different men and I am trying to keep that in mind. I don't know maybe I am trying to rush things myself. I tend to hold back with Sagittarius. He says he loves me but I am just at the like stage right now. Maybe my problem is I tend to approach life like I do work and I am a workaholic and try not to be but can't help myself. Life without stress I just can't imagine it...LOL My mother does tell me I need to enjoy life more and I really don't know what that means. Sometimes I think Leo is there just to help me learn to let go of all the things that I cling to, like work. Any insight to my madness anyone?!

• I'd go with the Leo. We Sags are flighty and love our freedom, and Geminis req too much attention. If you are looking for a great time with a fun person.Sag it is. More settled approach..Leo