Leo boyfriend left me from the frustration I caused him. Will he come back?

• My leo boyfriend broke up with me 2.5 months ago after many months of me nagging and questioning where our relationship was going. The horrible thing me needing the reassurance even though I loved him very much, I think pushed him away. I don't quite know what I was thinking with needing so much assurance but instead of the hope that I had to solidfy things more, I ended up putting doubts in his head about our relationship. He went from wanting to spend the rest of his life with me to no longer thinking that I was the one for him very quickly. We haven't spoken to each other in more than a month, he said that he would not talk with me anymore because it hurt too much and would make it too hard for us to get over each other. I would very much love it if he would change his mind and communicate with me. I just find it so difficult to believe that he could cut me out of his life after being in it for so many years. Will things change for us?

me dob 20/07/1979

him dob 19/08/1978

I feel just awful for not making him feel special in our relationship anymore when all along I loved him very much, I just took him for granted and thought that he would put up with me. I guess I should have tried to realize the problems before I let them get too big rather than waiting until after the relationship was broken. Any advice?

• This post is deleted!