How to fall out of love with a cancer man

• Sandran>>I am gonna have to find a Leo guy.I had one a long time ago.He was one that you sleep with...LOL..good in bed too

Lua>>lol Sandran!! I've been with a leo guy a long time ago in college. Yeah, he was good in bed, but he wanted too much attention and we both had leo egos so I think 2 leos together only get along in bed, lol! We broke up after 3 weeks.

pinklily82>>the posts were right, there aint a lover like the cancer man

Lua>> I agree, although I've only been with one cancer man, he's been the best ever...for me the leo was good in a firey passionate way, cancer is slow, tender, affectionate....oh my I am craving crabmeat, lol...I may see him in about a month..

• pinklily>>the posts were right, there aint a lover like the cancer man.

Sandran712>>I personally do not like Cancer Men.They are a pain in my a-s-s-.I do not doubt they are good in bed.But, their drama.If two Cancers get together.I just might kill him...LOL

• Sandran712>>I'd like to have a go after IhaveaCancer's man..Only because to put him in his place.He needs a reality check.His demanding whiny a-s-s ..LOL..sorry IhaveaCancer..He acts very controlling and I love a challenge.After I straighten him out you can have him back...LOL

• Maybe some cancer men are more dramatic than others. Other than dwelling of my rejection of him for 13 years I haven't seen too much drama from my cancer, just some minor crabbiness and complaining. Maybe because I only see him once in awhile for 30 to 54 hours..

Sandran712>>I'd like to have a go after IhaveaCancer's man..Only because to put him in his place.He needs a reality check.His demanding whiny a-s-s ..LOL..sorry IhaveaCancer..He acts very controlling and I love a challenge.After I straighten him out you can have him back...LOL

Lua>>LOL!! I think that is a great idea! Why are cancer men so whiny??

• Luaz>>Maybe some cancer men are more dramatic than others. Other than dwelling of my rejection of him for 13 years I haven't seen too much drama from my cancer, just some minor crabbiness and complaining. Maybe because I only see him once in awhile for 30 to 54 hours..

I have the crabbiness and complaining.I have a little drama.But, the bent out of shape drama...The drama when I know I am right about something..I can prove it and someone will tell me I'm wrong...If I don't know something I will say I don't know..I Think Pisces has more drama than a Cancer.

• Luaz>>Why are cancer men so whiny??

Sandran712>>I think any sign could be whiny.I cannot handle Cancer men because they give off this clingy needy feeling.Like a lost puppy found in your yard and it doesn't know where it lives.And one side they are very persistant that they will bend over backwards to get you to like them regardless if you show any attraction to them or not.I think they are looking for a mother to care for them.They are weak for me.And the controlling part of a Cancer reminds me of a kid acting unruly to their parents.And if they don't get their way they throw a big old hissy fit and start calling you names.

• Ok Ladies, enought with the generalities. You guys have your faults too. Cancers are whiny but they have also been Presidents, power brokers and the most successful sign on Wall Street! So, stop indulging yourselves by trying to make a whole sign WRONG because you are hurt...

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Ima cancer guy its just interesting to hear everyone talkin crap about me lol but love is something i myself have alot of trouble with because being vulnerable sucks expecially when you try and keep your self guarded all the time and when you let your guard down its so easy to get hurt i try not to love anymore i would rather lust lol i would say if he lets u get close to him your good but if u get close and he pushes away you gotta just walk far away and he will come for you

• lawdawg>>You guys have your faults too. Cancers are whiny

Sandran712>>I said any sign can get whiny..Only some need more cheese to go with their Whine...LOL

• Sirius>>Ima cancer guy its just interesting to hear everyone talkin ****

Sandran712>>I have a Cancer male classmate I was speaking more of.He just got on my damn nrves.He danced around anything I asked.He pisssted my a-s-s off.He's divorced...Ok ...move on.I strike a nerve I can't help it.I ain't seen the guy in 30 years.And he acts so private.Okay my life is private too.But,what he does...??wants me to tell about myself and he would not return the gesture.So I stopped emailing him.I haven't got time for that drama.I may be dead by the time he finishes telling a story about himself.

• lmao yea sounds like me ima a good dancer lol but if hes dancing hes scared or nervous and it dosent have to be about anything big we do that cause we are afraid how evryone would preceive our inner most self we make ourselvs look pretty on the outside but depending on the cancer the inside is sometimes so scary it scares ourselves now how do we expect somone else to see it ive kept secrets my whole life just becuase i wanted to its really hard to open up but when i do its like a river of never ending B.S. wich wont mean anything to anyone but me lol and we are like a turtle on evrything sometimes i wish i wasnt but until i figure out how and when to take action i wont until i feel its safe

• lawdawg>>So, stop indulging yourselves by trying to make a whole sign WRONG because you are hurt

Sandran712>>If you say so..But, I am not a woman scorned..LOL..A man pisses me off..I get over it...I just can't find anything in a Cancer..And now guys...don't get all uptight.I am a Cancer.Two Cancers' don't get along.We mirror each other

• Sirius>>it dosent have to be about anything big we do that cause we are afraid how evryone would preceive our inner most self

Sandran712>>> I just got sick of his dancing.It's old and I am a Cancer .I know exactly what he was feeling.I thought I was getting a root canal.I gave up and never bothered him again.I do not know about you.You're a Cancer man.How long would you put up with BS like this?I can't stand for it.I am getting old and Not much younger.And this guy ain't young either he's 46 like I am.

• sandran >>> lmao a root canal lol you gotta rember guys dont like thinking about there emotions and being a guy when feeling them it sucks so hes just trying not to be serious cause he knoes that your problay no gonna like what he says im only 21 and i just like fuckin with people its fun i dont mean half of it but fun is the main focus and he sounds like he just wants to have fun with you and not take things so emotional the best thing is to show him love until hes ready cause he may have other things on his mind that make so he cant be serious but its who i am thats why i chose the name sirius cuase reworded says serious and i do get serious evrything is not a joke so hes problay droped hints but u take it wrong so he dances just to see how you feel and he just like its best they way you are you would have to just play his game and he will get serious cause we dont like to loose games well i dont

• sorry my typing isnt all that great

• Sirius>>hes problay droped hints but u take it wrong so he dances just to see how you feel and he just like its best they way you are you would have to just play his game and he will get serious cause we dont like to loose games well i dont

Sandran712>>I don't know why I didn't see that.I do this myself.I keep quiet about my feelings.And if there is any emotions/attraction I will stay with it.But, I gave it a week and gave up.I am not used to dealing with a Cancer.My birthday is July 12 and his is July 17.I liked talking to him to a point and then he wouldn't say much and that is when the root canal came in..I tried really hard to push it along.But, all I wanted was to push his azz out of the way..LOL.Boring as hell..LOL

• LMAO well this is when the silence sets in you gotta state your case cause ima guy a young one all i think about is sex lol and getting to that point and not knowing when and how to start the convo is wat makes the silence for me cause after you talk about what u need to whats there to say after that its just kinda awkward lol

• and the asterisks i was saying s.e.x