How to fall out of love with a cancer man

• Sirius>>convo is wat makes the silence for me cause after you talk about what u need to whats there to say after that its just kinda awkward lol

Sandran712>>That may be true..And I will keep that in mind.But, we are not that close.It's been 30 years since I seen him.I don't think he has sex on his mind at this point.If the friendship develops more closer I could see that.I just can't see going straight to a bedroom when I no feelings developed yet.I'm sorry.... men have real bad timing.They think the bedroom is the solution to get to know a person because talking takes wayyy too long.

• lmao yea see i tryed talking first and that just gets boring and two cancers is like a river that goes no where and assumed i would grow out of that only thinking about s-e-x thing but its alot harder than i thought lol im just tottaly like screw it now if it happens it happens if it dosent it dosent but it sounds like youve given up on him but thing is about a cancer you never really let go its always until nxt time you see him

• Sirius>>but it sounds like youve given up on him but thing is about a cancer you never really let go its always until nxt time you see him

Sandran712>>May be true..But..this guy was not willing to budge.And as you know with a Cancer of any kind.You can't think and feel a person without interaction of any kind.He wouldn't even email.He lives in another state.Which is why I gave up.I just didn't feel it with him.

• yea im bad like that i say ill call you back instead of saying good buy so this chick waiting for ever me to call her back and im not even excpecting to i think its just that girls take matters of the heart serious so do we but matters of the heart come like once a month for us guys for girls its like once a week

• I'd say I'm definitely a Cancerian. I know most of you think it's a curse rather than a blessing...

Sun Cancer

Moon Cancer

Mercury Cancer

Venus Gemini

Mars Pisces

Jupiter Virgo

Saturn Scorpio

Uranus Leo

Neptune Libra

Pluto Leo

• hi lawdawg! long time not heard about you. how are you doing? 🙂

• Lawdawg>>Sun Cancer

Moon Cancer

Mercury Cancer

Venus Gemini

Sandran712>>

Sun Cancer

Moon Pisces

Not sure of Mercury.It might be Cancer

Venus is Leo

• Hi Katie,

I've been good, fighting for truth and justice :). How are things going with you? I'm living in a glow now that my leo is off her continential road trip and is home for a week or so. It's hard that she has to go away for weeks at a time. Even she admitted she would not be able to do it if she were in my shoes.

I don't know. I just came to the realization that all the other women I was meeting through online dating just were not doing it for me. If I'm going to be alone for weeks at a time anyway because my match mates are a mess, I might as well wait for her to come home and make life beautiful.

How about you? How are you doing? Hard to read all the threads. Catch me up with Katie!

• Sandran Hi,

I love having my sun and moon in the same sign. My innter thoughts are rarely in conflict with my outer personality. I do wish I had that leo in my venus or any other sign except gemini. All that precious deep feeling water being blown back and forth in my seas of love by the gemini windy air is the source of my love frustrations...

• hi lawdawg! first of all i'm happy that things are going well with you. so after all, now you are only seeing the leo? that sounds great. did the 'she not having time to respond or communicate when she is on the road' problem got solved somehow? is she paying more attention or she really has not time and you accepted it?

otherwise i think you are right. it is not easy to find a good match and morover a match who finds you mutually attractive and wants to spend time with you. so i guess you never know what can happen... maybe she could change job if you get more serious, or maybe you can just simply get used to it...

one positive thing though i see in the situation: you dont get easily bored or get used to each other. there is always that -in my opinion- beautiful time of excitement and waiting for the loved one to return home to you... makes things more beautiful and more appreciated once you can be together. im really happy for you!

my update: i think you lost sight of me after my birthday. when he came and surprised me. after that i havent seen him for like a week again, but i was busy with moving into my new apartment, and starting my completely new life, leaving everything from the past behind. must say feels like a relief and so fresh and new. 🙂

so after a week i saw him on a group dinner. next day he mailed me and amongst other casual things he told: 'i just wanted to say you looked amazing last night, i wanna see you before this week ends by all means.' he telling that i looked amazing is important for me, cause he hasnt made any comment about such thing for 3 months...

so we met and he was completely back to 'normal', like he was before pulling away. so we started to date again regularly. we never discussed anything about why he pulled away, or what happened. we are going on like nothing would have happened. i feel it is wiser not to ask, and if things work out fine from now on, i have no need to know about it.

so as i say for two weeks now, we see each other more times a week. the time spent together is beautiful, we go really slow this time, not jumping into anything. i am not clingy, not needy. still a bit passive, never initiate any contact or meeting. but when together i do my best. i feel much more free around him now to speak my mind and enjoy myself. i think letting him free (after he pulled away), not thinking that he is the only one i could ever be happy with... all this helped me be relaxed and calm.

our relation is like it was before, but i think even a step more inside. he seems more communicative, tells me more about himself and writes me every day 3-4 times.

so i'm hoping and working for the best and i'll see what will come out...

still not sure whether he is only seeing me or not, but i try to push away thoughts like that from myself and believe that i can become the best in his eyes and we get exclusive once (if he would at all see anyone else now, which i dont know about).

that is it more or less, i tried to put it into short. 🙂

• Hi Katie,

I know what you mean about that seeing someone else thing. I guess that's one of the reasons it's been so difficult having this relationship with Leo when she flies all over the country for weeks. I can't help wondering what city she's in today and what she's doing. Is she being true? If she is not, then she's the most convincing lier I've ever met. Also, my intuition senses no deception on her part. I found out that she really doesn't get much free time as the projects are on mandatory deadlines and she is at the client's disposal.

I think that the only thing we can do when dating a person is look beyond whether they are dating us exclusively at first. I saw this reality picture "The Bachelor" and it shocked me how these women were willing to be with him even though he was kissing and getting intimate with 12 other women! Then there's the on-line dating thing where you are one of many guys vying for this strange woman's attention. It seem our society has bought into the fact that people are free to date and be with whomever they please until they say, "I love you" or "I'm yours". I think that's why we as lover try so hard to rush that moment when our mate confesses their undying love for us.

I'm happy for you Katie and I'm in the same boat as you. We'll see where it goes from here...

• lawdawg: i guess you should listen to your intuition. you know yourself good, im supposing you were rarely wrong with your feelings. if she is sooo busy, im sure she wouldnt want to date other men and i somehow believe that you feel when being together that she is really enjoying your company or even more, maybe having feelings already (already i say cause i dont know/remember how long it is going on with you two).

when im alone i go through moments of the time i spend with him and i remember scenes when he looks/feels sooo attached to me and so much with emotions (not lust), pure emotions that i think in myself, if he feels so good with me, he cant need any other woman on the side.

btw. he is not that busy, so lately he e-mails me more times a day and from that i can even see that he is not even going out of home, and when he is coming out of home, he always wants to see me... so i guess we are okay.

lawdawg: "It seem our society has bought into the fact that people are free to date and be with whomever they please until they say, "I love you" or "I'm yours". "

Katie: i so much agree on this. and it is sooo alien to me. i feel that even im only 28 i was born in a wrong time. LOL for me whenever i start to see someone, i am exclusive, i dont have to arrive to the point of being in love or having serious feelings for being exclusive. for me it means simply respecting the other. it is so obvious for me that once im dating im not seeing anyone else...

• This post is deleted!

• lawdawg>>My innter thoughts are rarely in conflict with my outer personality.

Sandran712>>I hate having a Pisces moon.I absorb other people's thoughts and feelings.I never planned in a million years I would raise special needs as a single parent..It does suck the life out of me sometimes.Damn I wished I could just figure out why this guy keeps stalking me.I can read alot of people.But, this guy I cannot.Because he is a drive by.He doesn't sit in place too long.

• Bianca>>Shows like the bachelor irritate me. Those women come across as a bunch of desperate floozies. I remember my single days dating more than one person, I think I did it once. I can't do it. I need to focus on the one person and I would want the same from them, even without the "I love you, I'm yours.." because I need that type of focus to discover if they are the "one" for me.

Sandran712>>I agree..Shows like the bachelor remind me of the Free Clinic.The one with the most STD's wins...LOL

• This post is deleted!

• Bianca>>Sandran712 - LOL....omg, I am laughing so hard

Sandran712>>I agree with you.I like watching the reality Tshows.But, some of these women seem like desperate gold diggers.My brother's wife was a gold digger.She wanted a bigger ring.I told her that some of us haven't even seen a ring before.I told her she should be happy with what she has.I got the nasty look on her face.So I thought Oh Well...LOL

• Hi Im new to this. Im a pisces feb 21,1982 married to a cancer july 10,1982. weve been married for 3 years now and together for about 5 years. We have a beautiful baby girl. however we are getting divorced. Ive recently found out that hes had an affair with some girl in another country. He went to this country 3 times without telling me. I have fallen over heels with my husband and i can say that i was really crazy in love with him. trapped to be exact. Im a true pisces. Sensitive and i cry the whole day if i have to. And usually when i dont get to talk to my husband for at least about a day id end up calling him usually. But i dont understand this time; right when i found out about the affair, i completely felt blank. its like ive been released or something. i can sleep well,i havent been crying much, i cried because i felt bad for my daughter and i cried because i had my period hehe but other than that i didnt even call him anymore. hes in another country right now for business and its been three weeks. Im soo sensitive like every piscean but ive never imagined myself being here right now. I just wish i wouldnt go back to my old self and start crying again. i really hate it that im soo sensitive and id cry so easily. Cancers are players. before my husband i dated a cancer too. He was the same. Cancers are way too good in making us pisces believe in their fantasy.

• noafeb21>>Cancers are way too good in making us pisces believe in their fantasy.

Sandran712>.It is true a Cancer can be a player.But, I think other signs can be a player.It's not all Cancer.But, what a Cancer does is go back in the past and hook up with an old flame.That is probably where the affair comes in.You said he's been there before.I totally forget this is the internet.Because I just cannot see a Cancer going long distance for a relationship.Cancer stays close to home..Unless it takes the person away as in business.Cancer's are homebodies.There are few Cancer's that like traveling far away from home.And there are Cancer's that stay close to home and hate to stay away for periods of time.

• lawdawg>> know what you mean about that seeing someone else thing. I guess that's one of the reasons it's been so difficult having this relationship with Leo when she flies all over the country for weeks. I can't help wondering what city she's in today and what she's doing. Is she being true?

Lua>>omg, we are in a very similar situation except I'm the Leo and it's cancer that is traveling for work-he's an international commercial pilot flying all over Asia and most of the time I don't even know which country he is in. I haven't seen him for 5 weeks, I've even tried dating other men or at least going out with other men in a group situation, but I always end up thinking of him. He's also very convincing that he isn't seeing other people, he's way stressed with work anyways. I have friends who keep trying to tell me that all pilots are promiscuous and have women in different cities but I just don't feel that with this guy. It's difficult sometimes but it's worth the love I feel when I am with him.