How to fall out of love with a cancer man

• Sandran712>.It is true a Cancer can be a player.But, I think other signs can be a player.It's not all Cancer.But, what a Cancer does is go back in the past and hook up with an old flame.That is probably where the affair comes in.You said he's been there before.I totally forget this is the internet.Because I just cannot see a Cancer going long distance for a relationship.Cancer stays close to home..Unless it takes the person away as in business.Cancer's are homebodies.There are few Cancer's that like traveling far away from home.And there are Cancer's that stay close to home and hate to stay away for periods of time.

My cancer husband is a huge traveller. he travels and leaves us at home all the time. Hes not a homebody at all. Hes always out whenever hes in town to see his friends. The affair started when he went on a business trip to thailand i guess he met the girl from there. the worst part is he met her in a place called pattaya which is the red light district in thailand. I knew all these coz i had the girls number and i actually called and asked her. I knew of their affair coz i accidently opened his email and saw their exchanges of i miss yous. At first i really thought he was a family man but im disappointed that he did this to me.

• noafeb21>>At first i really thought he was a family man but im disappointed that he did this to me.

Sandran712>>Cancer's may be travellers.And stay away from home on long durations of time.But, in no way do they forget family.You might have just got a guy that doesn't show the parental instinct of a Cancer.All Cancers are different.If this guy is young... he's immature.Because if he has family and not paying attention to family.It may not until he gets older to realize what family means.

• Sandran712>>Cancer's may be travellers.And stay away from home on long durations of time.But, in no way do they forget family.You might have just got a guy that doesn't show the parental instinct of a Cancer.All Cancers are different.If this guy is young... he's immature.Because if he has family and not paying attention to family.It may not until he gets older to realize what family means.

this is why i married him in the first place. I thought he really was a family man because as i got to know him, he seemed like a family man. he is young hes only 26 and hell be turning 27 this year. he adores his daughter so much. i remember when i gave birth to her my husband was beside me in the delivery room and he was crying like a baby when he first saw her. so i thought he really loved his family. he was raised alone by his mom who is a cancer also. my father is a cancer and my father is the best example of a family man. he is every description of cancer. i dont know what happened along the way with my husband. now he doesnt even seem to care that were getting divorce nor does he care about his daughter. or maybe hes just keeping his feelings to himself because of his pride i dont know

• NOAFEB21>>he was raised alone by his mom who is a cancer also. my father is a cancer and my father is the best example of a family man. he is every description of cancer. i dont know what happened along the way with my husband. now he doesnt even seem to care that were getting divorce nor does he care about his daughter.

Sandran712>>Oh...he cares for his daughter.He just don't feel anything for you at this point.Something is wrong.Because Cancer's fall backwards when it comes to relationships.Cancer's always comes back to old stomping grounds.He definitely has some issues.

• Sandran712>>Oh...he cares for his daughter.He just don't feel anything for you at this point.Something is wrong.Because Cancer's fall backwards when it comes to relationships.Cancer's always comes back to old stomping grounds.He definitely has some issues.

what do you mean by them falling backwards when it comes to relationships? he didnt even confront the issue about his cheating with me yet since i havent seen him hes still out of the country and ive only discovered about it 3 days after he left. his affair has ended it happened last year but i found out three weeks ago so i decided to get a divorce after this coz its just unacceptable for him to cheat. I just told him over the phone.

• Well my cancer man is no liar, though sometimes I wish he was. He is awfully blunt. And critical! I'm a virgo and I thought we were supposed to be the critical ones!

And when he's upset, he says some of the most cruelest things, things that if anyone else dared to say such things to me, I'd be out the door in a hot second! But because they are always said during a temper tantrum, I find it hard to take what he says seriously, especially because most of whats said isnt even based in reality!

His favorite term to use when I wont just lie down and let him walk all over me is to call me "evil" and that I'm "tearing apart his soul" Doesn't get much more dramatic than that! Course it could be because his birthday is July 22nd, cusp of Leo.

It's like watching a toddler mad at his mom for making him go to bed - he's very tired, sleeping would feel good but because he wants total control he yells at his mommy "I hate you! You dont love me! You're a poop face!" (has not actually said that last one...yet. But I'm waiting!) All the while, knowing mom is right. He will defend himself for hours only to admit I was right and he is sorry.

If you want a somewhat accurate example of our relationship, watch old episodes of Cheers with Sam and Diane fighting then making up and then fighting all over again. It's gotten to the point where we have not had a fight free day since Valentine's day!

Oh, but like I said, he can be all sugar sweetness sometimes and I know he loves me unquestionably. He sends me love messages everyday and the sex is incredible! He was really drunk the other night and was kinda babbling next to me in bed. He said things I know are very meaningful when coming from a cancer man. He said he felt safer with me than with anyone he's ever been with, that he's not scared of the world when he's with me. And that he's never felt this way for a woman before. And I kissed his forehead and cheeks as he fell asleep in my arms.

After 10 years with a rather unemotional capricorn, my cancer man has showed me a kind of poetry of love I have never experienced before. I guess it's why I'm still here.

• noafeb21>>what do you mean by them falling backwards when it comes to relationships

Sandran712>>Cancer's instead of moving forward to find someone new.They have the tendancy to go back in time to have affairs or relationships.Because you don't know who he has been aquainted with.does not mean you are familiar with them.Cancer's do not like alot of change.We like to be in our own comfort zone.Cancer's will stray from current relationships when there is something going on at home.

• IhaveaCancer>>Course it could be because his birthday is July 22nd, cusp of Leo.

Sandran712>>I may not be able to help you on this.You never mentioned that he was on the cusp.Someone born on a day that sits on the cusp means they act like both signs at once.I do not know anything about a Leo.You need Leoscorpions help.

• Sandran712>Cancer's instead of moving forward to find someone new.They have the tendancy to go back in time to have affairs or relationships.Because you don't know who he has been aquainted with.does not mean you are familiar with them.Cancer's do not like alot of change.We like to be in our own comfort zone.Cancer's will stray from current relationships when there is something going on at home.

we have been fighting for so long everyday for years and we havent been getting along so much.. maybe this led him to go astray.. but he kept coming back to me though even if weve been separated very often.. hes always wanted to work things out i just dont understand why to the extent of cheating.. its so unacceptable

• True, he is a leo cusp but his rising, moon and venus are all in cancer. Maybe it's the leo that makes his tantrums so very awe inspiring!

For the most part he is the quintessential cancer. He loves everything old, collects things to the point of having multiples, loves family and is the only man I've ever been with who has stated right out he really wants children.

He is also rather possessive, jealous, clingy, wants to be in constant contact. I don't necessarily mind these qualities though, as they for the most part, make me feel secure in the relationship. But sometimes, it just irritates the shit out of me! I'm a rather independent person and am not used to having someone keeping tabs on me. He has settled down quite a bit though, once he realized I didn't have eyes for anyone but him.

But speaking about cancer's falling backwards, that's for damn sure! I have no fear of him straying with some woman he just met but his exes? He stays in contact with all of them!

When we were split up he started seeing an ex again from a few years back. It wasn't serious, at least not to him, he wouldn't even call her his girlfriend though if you were to ask her, I know she would have called him her boyfriend. He didn't care for her much but he is terrified of being alone and since he already new her, it was safe.

And then he went back to me, also an ex-girlfriend!

• But the worse is his on again, off again ex-girlfriend of 4 years. They had a VERY tumultuous relationship, he will say how she was very mean and unstable, punching and slapping him, breaking things, cheating on him, leaving him, etc...

But he kept going back to her, again and again! They have been completely separated for over a year now but they are still "friends" and sometimes I get the feeling she's trying to get him back. Which drives me totally insane! (I'm a virgo and I think I'm pretty cool and level headed in most aspects of my life but my venus is in scorpio, making me behave VERY different when in love!!!)

I don't really think he would leave me for her but if we were to brake up, I do think he'd probably go back to her. Or anyone of his exes! And then back to me! Once you've had cancer, it can go into remission but it always tends to come back, whether you want it back or not!

• ihavecancer Once you've had cancer, it can go into remission but it always tends to come back, whether you want it back or not!

really?? this is why he still kept communicating with his ex on our first year together.. i went crazy on that coz i didnt want him talking to any of his exes well he had just one ex! they were together for 5 years anyway for me i wont go back after this divorce.. i just cant stand the cheating part.. our family is completely broken

• IhaveCancer>>Once you've had cancer, it can go into remission but it always tends to come back, whether you want it back or not!

Sandran712>>I had a cousin die with testicular cancer.They found it too late.He was only 19 years old.And I know a couple guys with prostate cancer.It doesn't go away.It lies dormant in the body and reoccurs when the body feels like it's sick and finds something for it to attack.A real pain in the a-s-s I'm sure.

• Cancer males can be very good friends. They are naturally intimate so it is easy to think their natural intimacy is interest.

My first love was a cancerian. My first husband was cancerian. I walked away from both of them despite the love and intimacy because I got bored and wanted something more.

I know when a cancerian man is interested there's not waiting. He moves in when he sees the opportunity, so there's no room for wondering if he's interested or not.

How do you fall out of love with him.. move on and actively start giving your attention to other men.

• TarotReadings4U>>Cancer males can be very good friends. They are naturally intimate so it is easy to think their natural intimacy is interest.

Sandran712>>I was dealing with a Cancer male and he just got on my nerves.Very boring.I am a Cancer female .Having a Cancer Sun Pisces Moon and Cancer Rising.I just do not handle Cancer male well at all.

• Well, just spent 2 very lovely, non-arguing, days with my beloved cancer. Yes, beloved! I know I've been talking a lot of smack about him on here lately (he was driving me crazy! I didnt know what to do!) but like I said, he truly can be one of the most loving, romantic men in the the world!

When he is bad he is down right awful! Oh, but when he is good... it is pure bliss!

Plus, I've come to realize I have been contributing my part to our disputes as well. I have been feeling jealous and insecure in regards to his exes, when all he does is reassure me of his love and devotion. I think it's because of him braking up with me that first time we were together. I really was blindsided, I thought everything was going great and then wham! I got dumped!

The time we were apart was so very painful, I am afraid to fully give my heart in fear of having him change his mind, yet again. It's like I've been through war and now have PTSD. I'm just waiting for some unseen bomb to go off even though the battle is over!!!

I feel kinda like someone

• And isnt it funny how many of these posts are about breaking up, then getting back together, then breaking up again? Almost every post!!!! Is this just the standard cancer man MO?

• IhaveCancer>>It's like I've been through war and now have PTSD

Sandran712>>I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder also.Mine keeps me from working a job.My biggest fear is riding in a car.Everyday is like dying when I ride in a car.

In my life I meet a man and they leave for good.None are a Cancer..LOL.Me being the Cancer is the one that makes them leave and they never come back.But, from what I hear of other posties.I made all the right decisions

• I'm sorry to hear that Sandran, I've had anxiety issues and phobias myself in the past, it can be very difficult, I know. I used to have panic attacks and horribly bad insomnia. Have you tried medication? My doctor put me on effexor, an anti-depressant that is also used for social anxiety and OCD. The difference in my brain was amazing! And it worked very quickly, within a week or two I was not only free of panic attacks but I was feeling happier than I had in years!

I also had a phobia of driving, I didn't get my drivers license till I was almost 25 because of it. But then one day my son became very sick and I needed to get him to a doctor, none of my friends were home and I ended up taking a cab to the hospital. He was fine but I vowed to get my license. It took a lot of practice and the patience of my now ex-husband teaching me to drive (I cried the first couple of times!) and I failed the test the first time but finally got my license!

But more than anything, it's gaining the freedom and control over my life that is the most rewarding! And if I can do it, Im sure you can too!

• Ihavecancer>>> have you tried medication? My doctor put me on effexor, an anti-depressant that is also used for social anxiety and OCD. The difference in my brain was amazing! And it worked very quickly, within a week or two I was not only free of panic attacks but I was feeling happier than I had in years!

I also had a phobia of driving, I didn't get my drivers license till I was almost 25 because of it. But then one day my s

Sandran712>>I have a phobia driving and riding in a car.I cannot get my license.I cannot pass the road test.But, got a 95 on the cone/parking.I can park a car better than drive one..LOL.I was on anti-depressants.I do not like them.Remember lack of sunshine is a form of depression.I'd rather get sunshine than take a pill.Phobia I carry is an ongoing problem because I get these dizzy spells without driving a car.I had an attack of dizziness while driving.I'd rather have someone drive me.Doctors can't find anything wrong except maybe stress or I have blood pressure issues.I am 46 and still do not have my license.But,I do not think everyone was meant to drive.My dad never drove or got his license.But, he had a seizure disorder.I do too.But, I assume they are under control.I have not had a seizure in years .But, I get these break through kind where it's a seizure but, with no convulsing or losing awareness.I had to go to E.R years ago and they put me on Valium.Oh..I love that ...LOL..I cannot take a generic seizure med.I become symptomatic.That means that the medicine is trying to work but,it's not strong enough for the full effect.