I am thankful for

• Health, and the fact that by posting this 25c goes to meals on wheels so people who aren't that healthy get fed!

• Dear anngre, How cool of you to acknowledge Meals on Wheels! They are all wonderful people. My mom in law lived far away from me and MoW was a real blessing for her. The organization that these terrific folks keep together by their generosity and time is a genuine force for good in our world.

I'm happy for your health and I'm 100% with you congratulating tarot.com for the good work!

• I am thanksful for my health and the health of my unborn son & my 3 year old daughter. I'm also thanksful that I'm alive to see another thanksgiving with my family!

• I am thankful for my family, that we all have jobs, that my students are staying to course, and that our special needs students support Meals On Wheels by delivering meals once a week.

• This post is deleted!

• I'm thankful for WHATEVER comes my way..I look forward to embracing all that life has to offer.

• I am thankful for all the blessings I have been bestowed all my life: a great family and where I grew up; the ability to recognize these blessings and the wonderful gifts in any form which have come and are coming my way. I am thankful that by just making a post here about what I am thankful about, Tarot.com is able to gift Meals on Wheels.