Hanswolfgang can you give me some insight?

• hanswolfgang,

your reply to one of my posting and as i read some of these other posts, you have very wise answers..

Can you give me some insight on my current situation with my ex? we've been split up now but for some odd reason, it doesnt feel like its over to me.. Perhaps i'm just in denial? Alot of changes happened since and i'm wanting to be in something serious (like marriage, havinf a family,etc.. something that never really appealed to me before)

CAn you tell me where things may go from this day forth? is this person someone who will be back in my life again? is there a future with this person or someone else? I just feel like I need answers.. in case you need DOB's. Mine is 11/13/77 and his is 4/13/72.

Thank you so much!!

• Butterball13,

Can you give me some insight on my current situation with my ex? there is emotional coldness and no togetherness.

Perhaps i'm just in denial? No.

CAn you tell me where things may go from this day forth? Defense against distortion.

is this person someone who will be back in my life again? No.

is there a future with this person or someone else? With this person.

I just feel like I need answers: you do not want to give up.

Mine is 11/13/77:

This represents a desire for affection or love that is the stimulus that causes new relationships to be created. For this reason, it can indicate a new love affair or the birth of a child. This creative love energy always represents an awakening of love or passion in your heart.

On a deeper level, it represents a search for something inside of your self. Perhaps it is the search for self-identity or for those things that help you to love who you are unconditionally. In order to love yourself, you may find someone to love who reflects back to you what you are seeking within. This is why this can represent a new relationship beginning.

Good -- you are blessed if the identification is gone. And that´s what you are trying to do. When your old identification is gone, you are left in a vacuum. Only in the vacuum can the hands of God descend in you and create something out of the mud that you are, create something beautiful. It will not be yours -- it will come through you.

• thanks for your words of wisdom but i didnt quite understand your answers.. can you clarify them for me?

Perhaps i'm just in denial? No.

So.. does that mean its not over and he'll be back and we'll reunite?

CAn you tell me where things may go from this day forth? Defense against distortion.

what do you mean by defense vs distortion.. can you explain this further?

is this person someone who will be back in my life again? No.

is there a future with this person or someone else? With this person.

So my ex wont be back in my life but you are saying there is a future with him.. didnt quite get that..

I just feel like I need answers: you do not want to give up.

So .. i shouldnt give up hopes of being with this person?

Thanks again for taking time..

• So.. does that mean its not over and he'll be back and we'll reunite? Yes.

what do you mean by defense vs distortion.. can you explain this further? The only one, what remains, are your problems. You are chasing through life, hecticness is your drug. You are worried about your possession.

So my ex wont be back in my life but you are saying there is a future with him.. didnt quite get that: You will fulfill your apparent duties and you will suffer for the sake of suffering.

So .. i shouldnt give up hopes of being with this person? Yes.

Be comfortable, be relaxed. There is no need to torture yourself, there is no need to create unnecessary troubles. Drop that mind of anger, violence, aggression, and then only can you move inwards -- because only in a relaxed consciousness does one start floating deeper and deeper inside. In utter relaxation you reach to your innermost core.

• Hanswolfgang,

Thanks again for the clarification!

Your answers are complex and philosophical.. You must have read and meditate plenty!

Now here's the million dollar question!

Which one came first? the chicken or the egg?!? 😉

• The egg, butterball13, the cosmic egg!

Please transfer the million dollar to my paypal account.

Find the center of the cyclone the emptiness that is between you and existence and the eternal nothingness.