Being left out

Not wanting something once you get it

The disintergration of a tight group

Uncertain direction

The politics of democracy

Cliques and forces eroding group unity

Feeling you don't belong

Avoiding intimacy by finding safety in numbers

How to get your power back - accepting a parenting role, overcoming fear of being close and needed, enjoying romance without hiding behind groups and causes, letting friends go when they must, not testing people where you know they can't comply, recognising differences between people without judging them, exploring creativity for its own sake, and giving up liberty for personal happiness.

MONEY:

Economic drains

Horror of the bottom dropping out of your life

Guilt over money

Sexism and finance

Lack of fiscal responsibility

Impaired ability to generate your own income

How to get your power back - accepting the generosity of others, knowing what wealth really is, shedding the burdens of acquisitiveness, following your passion, accepting you are living a mystical life, being honest about sexual needs, and achieving Tantric union

• Sacogirl, your issues are -

CONTROL:

Fear of obsolescence or dispensibility

Congenital or hereditary risk factors

Inconsistent health habits

Illness as submission to parent figure

Illness as attention-getting device

Handicaps excluding you from normal competition

Terror of contamination in relationships

Fear of making a mistake

How to get your power back - finding spiritually fulfilling work, surrendering to the protective power of the Universe, discovering your version of God, forgiving, accepting imperfections and chaos, being able to accept criticism, and living for spirit not flesh.

MONEY:

Economic drains

Horror of the bottom dropping out of your life

Guilt over money

Sexism and finance

Lack of fiscal responsibility

Impaired ability to generate your own income

How to get your power back - accepting the generosity of others, knowing what wealth really is, shedding the burdens of acquisitiveness, following your passion, accepting you are living a mystical life, being honest about sexual needs, and achieving Tantric union

• HEY it BEATS having to pay a counselor $200.00 an hour!!

TheCaptain.....you are like my Virtual Freudian Leather Couch!...hmmmm NO!................ Your are Lucy on The Charlie Brown Specials..."The Doctor is In $0.5"

• Captain,

thankyou!!!

• I would like to see what my Issues are. Lord knows I have some...LOLLOL

04-21-73 2:05 A.M. Manhattan, New York

• Pilot007, your issues are -

SECURITY:

Obsession with personal safety

Clinging and overprotective attitude towards family

Inability to detach

Constant retreat from worldly responsibilities

Experiencing abandonment

Living with fear of impending eviction

Dealing with agoraphobia

Getting stuck with sick parents

Overinvesting in a traditional family

Feeling as if the nipple was yanked from your mouth

Curling up by a fire that went out

How to get your power back - finding pride in making your own way, resisting the urge to turn everyone into your parents, maintaining professional distance, setting limits and boundaries, shedding inappropriate bonds of intimacy, saying goodbye to conventional bloodlines, rising above your origins, appreciating the career that sustains you, and pursuing success despite a lack of inner tranquillity.

COMMUNICATION:

Frustration at not being heard or understood

Language barriers

Speech impediments

Addiction to immature behaviour

Instincts that are stronger than conscience

How to get back your power - continuing education, thinking in bigger terms, developing mental faculties that heal splits, shedding the drone of meaningless chatter, developing respect for your own mind, telling the whole truth and nothing but, and searching for wisdom - not an audience.

• Ok Captain, thank you again

29th March, 1972

• You know, I do have a tendency to turn my older friends into my parents.

I do not know why I do this. My parents have been married for 37 years.

The Captain, can you give me some insight as to WHY I turn everyone into my parents??

I had a father in the home so there must be something that I am missing.

• Pilot007, you must not have got enough of what you needed from your parents.

• Hey Captain, my dob is 12th march 1985.

Thank you!

• Art10, your issue is (only one but it's a biggie) -

LOVE:

Addiction to passion without affection

Unrequited love

Insatiable urge to pursue impossible love

Affairs that go nowhere

Infantile need for attention

Propensity for romantic tragedy

Feeling unwanted as a child

How to get your power back - allowing others freedom and space, relating more fully to another person, letting children go, giving up personal love for a greater cause, outgrowing the thrill of high-risk gambling, appreciating the vast resources of people at your disposal, and loving all beings - freed from traditional bondsand conventional attachments.

• Stronginside, your issues are -

RELIGION:

Fantasies about the perfect mate

Looking for answers

Praying to a deaf God

Absurdity of a college degree

Pain of education

Brain damage

Irrelevance of religion

Restlessness

Racial/ethnic prejudice

How to get your power back - making connections and reaching out, learning by doing, renouncing archaic systems of belief, shedding cultural bias, and trusting your own perceptions.

SEX:

Search for the ultimate orgasm

Sexual rejection

Lack of magnetism

Emptiness after sex

Poor sex education

Early abuse

Irrational fear of as well as an attraction to death

Insistence on proving sexual desirability or prowess

Dreams of being financially well cared for

How to get your power back - appreciating closeness for its own sake, learning to give pleasure as well as receive it, overcoming the desire for instant gratification, handling money properly, conquering the urge for unnecessary spending, loving security and loyalty, rising above animal instincts and desires, making assets grow, following good business practices, and resisting dark intrigue and taboos.

• Thank you greatly Captain! I can't say I'm surprised...especially with the first one, "control"..lol.

This gives me something to work on, and keep an awareness of!

Thanks so much,

sacogirl

• Yay, more Captain goodness 🙂

You should know my DOB by heart by now lol - May 28 1966

By the way, love Michael Lutin. I attended his workshops as part of my schooling at New York chapter of NCGR years ago...yes, there IS such a thing as school of astrology 🙂

Michael is a riot, a real funny man. He refused to ever disclose his birthsign...I smell brimstone, I smell Scorpio hahaha!

• First time meeting you Captain, thanks for doing this - are you seriously typing up everybody's issues manually?!

Here's my info - thanks again!

18th October, 1979

• Hi Captain!!

15/05/1974

looking forward to it

• Hi Captain...30th of August 1976. Always up for a little insight!

• Hello Captain thank you for your time to do everybody's reading you have a great heart!!! mt b-day is feb.16,1973. thanks again.

• Captain you are doing great!Please do mine,28 november 1969.Thanks a bunch!

• i've been conned by so many so called phycs. it's sickening! all they seem to want is money and more money and u get NOTHING in return. So, maybe your book can be more honest. My date of birth 18th December 1969. My real issue, is that i've had absolute bad luck for the past year and i'm sick of it. Regards