What are your issues?

• Thanks for your time. I'll start working on the issues I can identify. Have a happy rest of the week, and lots of love!

• Morghann21313, your issue is only one so it must be in danger of taking over your life -

CONTROL

Obsession with work

A need to be useful and practical

Fear of obsolescence or dispensibility

Congenital or hereditary risk factors

Inconsistent health habits

Illness as submission to parent figure

Illness as attention-getting device

Handicaps excluding you from normal competition

Terror of contamination in relationships

Fear of making a mistake

How to get your power back - finding spiritually fulfilling work, surrendering to the protective power of the Universe, discovering your version of God, forgiving, accepting imperfections and chaos, being able to accept criticism, and living for spirit not flesh.

• would love to kow mine, Captain. hope your not sick of me. 04-27-1979

thanks!

• Hingchabi, your issues are -

ESCAPE

Feeling trapped and lied to, to the extent you don't trust your own mind

Obsession with spooky sensations

Thoughts of something going on behind your back

The belief that pain can be avoided

Fantasies

Overinvolvement with fiction

Wrong medication

Sorrow nobody knows about

Religious vs spiritual training

The urge to deviate

Terror of hard work

How to get your power back - curbing your down time and getting back to old-fashioned practical productivity by forcing yourself to work, accepting daily life, being able to receive criticism as well as give it, avoiding exit signs that lead to brick walls, finding out there's no quick fix, standing in the dark and leading blind souls, trading romance for reality, developing craftsmanship, finding fulfillment in the here and now, returning to natural health, diligence and discipline, and utilitarianism.

RELIGION

Fantasies about the perfect mate

Looking for answers

Praying to a deaf God

Absurdity of a college degree

Pain of education

Brain damage

Irrelevance of religion

Restlessness

Racial/ethnic prejudice

How to get your power back - making connections and reaching out, learning by doing, renouncing archaic systems of belief, shedding cultural bias, and trusting your own perceptions.

• No, not sick of you WickedMoon. 🙂

Your issues are -

ESCAPE

Dillusionment with everyone and everything

Feeling unappreciated by the people you've sacrificed for

Obsession with spooky sensations

Thoughts of something going on behind your back

The belief that pain can be avoided

Fantasies

Overinvolvement with fiction

Wrong medication

Sorrow nobody knows about

Religious vs spiritual training

The urge to deviate

Terror of hard work

How to get your power back - curbing your down time and getting back to old-fashioned practical productivity by forcing yourself to work, accepting daily life, being able to receive criticism as well as give it, avoiding exit signs that lead to brick walls, finding out there's no quick fix, standing in the dark and leading blind souls, trading romance for reality, developing craftsmanship, finding fulfillment in the here and now, returning to natural health, diligence and discipline, and utilitarianism.

FREEDOM

Couching love as friendship because love scares you

Separations from dear friends

Being scapegoated

Being left out

Not wanting something once you get it

The disintergration of a tight group

Uncertain direction

The politics of democracy

Cliques and forces eroding group unity

Feeling you don't belong

Avoiding intimacy by finding safety in numbers

How to get your power back - accepting a parenting role, overcoming fear of being close and needed, enjoying romance without hiding behind groups and causes, letting friends go when they must, not testing people where you know they can't comply, recognising differences between people without judging them, exploring creativity for its own sake, and giving up liberty for personal happiness.

• ok, how do I analize this? I have never heard of this before. Some things are true, so idk, never looked at it that way. what does escape mean, and freedom? I have one daughter that is 15, so I have taken on the parenting role, I am a one person relationship person, love doesnt scare me, everybody wants to be loved, i have sorrow that I do not share, yes. what does deviate mean? just clarify these points for me, so I can figure this out.

thanks!

• Amazingly true. It's my life right now. Thank you. So much work to do. All I can say is WOW!!

Thank you the Captain.

Blessing to you

• no, deviate is not me. i am nothing like that. may have been caught up in a sexual fling, but nothing any unusual sex wise, just a hell of lot more exciting!

• As always Captain, thank you so much for your time and great efforts. 😄

• Tnank You so much- I would love to know my issues please 72/5/8..... Hope they will all fit! LOL

• Humm, thank you Captain for your reading, very insightful. Warmly on this cold snowy day.

True2yourself

• Hi Captain, I know my issues are HUGE! 11/20/65. I'm surprised at how many people have racist backgrounds are tendencies, weird. Not judging just surprised how sad. Thanks!

• I have an Idea what my issues are but please tell me 10/23/61 ....thank you ...

• Hi TheCaptain,

I'm new to this forum and wondered if you have time to look up my issues. My bd is 8/3/57. I've been in a rut for about a year & since moving to a new area. It's nice of you to give your time. Thank you.

• Hello again The Captain.

I have a sceptical friend who saw my reading and has become curious. This is for J77. His date is 25 august 1977.

If you are able and have the time, don't want to impose on your goodness.

Sincerely and God bless

very appreciative

• Hey Capytian Do Another Reading But For My Mom 7/23/64 Thanx Love

• TheCaptain, this is a very cool book.

My birthday is September 2, 1963.

My main issue this lifetime is insanity, no matter what the book says. 😄

• WickedMoon, these are the issues you came into this life to deal with. You may have already worked through some or all of them (such as love) by this point in your life. And 'deviate' is not just used in a sexual context - it indicates a desire to do things differently or to go in a different direction.

• TrustNBelieve, your issues are -

SECURITY

Abandonment issues

Obsession with personal safety

Clinging and overprotective attitude towards family

Inability to detach

Constant retreat from worldly responsibilities

Living with fear of impending eviction

Dealing with agoraphobia

Getting stuck with sick parents

Overinvesting in a traditional family

Feeling as if the nipple was yanked from your mouth

Curling up by a fire that went out

How to get your power back - finding pride in making your own way, resisting the urge to turn everyone into your parents, maintaining professional distance, setting limits and boundaries, shedding inappropriate bonds of intimacy, saying goodbye to conventional bloodlines, rising above your origins, appreciating the career that sustains you, and pursuing success despite a lack of inner tranquillity.

COMMUNICATION

Problem expressing feelings appropriately

Frustration at not being heard or understood

Language barriers

Speech impediments

Addiction to immature behaviour

Instincts that are stronger than conscience

How to get back your power - continuing education, thinking in bigger terms, developing mental faculties that heal splits, shedding the drone of meaningless chatter, developing respect for your own mind, telling the whole truth and nothing but, and searching for wisdom - not an audience.

• Poetic555, your issues are -

MONEY

Economic drains

Horror of the bottom dropping out of your life

Guilt over money

Sexism and finance

Lack of fiscal responsibility

Impaired ability to generate your own income

How to get your power back - accepting the generosity of others, knowing what wealth really is, shedding the burdens of acquisitiveness, following your passion, accepting you are living a mystical life, being honest about sexual needs, and achieving Tantric union.

RELIGION

Fantasies about the perfect mate

Looking for answers

Praying to a deaf God

Absurdity of a college degree

Pain of education

Brain damage

Irrelevance of religion

Restlessness

Racial/ethnic prejudice

How to get your power back - making connections and reaching out, learning by doing, renouncing archaic systems of belief, shedding cultural bias, and trusting your own perceptions.