Advice on the best valintine's gift ever for a cancer

• Valintines day is coming up I would like to get my cancer a gift that he will appriciate for ever, any sudgestions? I've done a love poem, a photo album, and would like to give him something meaningful and signifigant

• In my case A one way ticket back to India , LOL. No seriously I bought mine a silver cross last year and he loved it , swore he'd never ever take it off . Only a suggestion .

• I got mine a rubber & stainless steel bracelet once, something unassuming, not blingy. He has never taken it off since the day I put it on. But really, I think anything that comes from the heart, something that you look at and absolutely adore because he will treasure it no matter what it is. Haven’t talked for a long time sexygem, hope you are doing well.

• Dear Sexygem,

I am a cancerian woman. I know times are tough. But if you can afford it a romantic dinner for two. I am thinking of a restaurant on this line ... candle lights, emotional Valentine's Day card, roaring fire,good wine and fine food.The environment should be a snuggle type. What I mean get to a ski resort. It is cold outside but you are warm and cozy inside. The conversation should be when you first met and heavy on details, Most cancers like to revisit the past.

Rooster5

• Hi Sexygem, I'm sending my cancer a circle of friends...no two are alike and they start as small as 4 friends up to 8. In a darkened room when a candle is lite and placed inside the circle, all the friends will appear on the wall surrounding you in a room. Add a Yankee candle of Sage and Citrus in a votive for added scent. Delicious and very relaxing.

Circle of Friends: Ancient native legend says that at the end of the evening, friends' would gather around a bonfire and share their hearts. They would speak of the good qualities of each other and remember times shared. As the embers faded their friendship was said to be sealed anew, bringing them closer together.

Hello Aqua, haven't been here in sometime. Sent a Christmas greeting to you, but never heard back.

Hope this finds happy and in good health and spirits.

Carol...

• Oh Gem my friend, I didn't receive any messages from you...damn I wonder what happened. I hope you enjoyed your holidays and am sending you my very best wishes for all your hopes and dreams to come true.

• hello aqua it has been a while, I hope life is treating you kindly.

Thanks for the advice everyone that is a great sudgestion to reminis on how we met, the phases of our relationship, and how ironic that things are and how amazing a ride it has been leading us to to spending our 4 valintines day together