PISCES MOON

• Those with the Moon in Pisces have an oceanic emotional life whose waves shape their perceptions about life. They’re constantly picking up the feelings of others, along with the mood of the atmosphere around them. Their exquisite emotionality may lead them into the Arts, and this helps them find a focus for all the images, thoughts and feelings passing through their sensitive souls.

They’re so tuned into others that at times the Pisces Moon becomes a psychic sponge. At such times, it can be hard for them to separate their own feelings from those of others. They have a gift for empathy, but have to maintain healthy emotional boundaries, or they’ll easily lose their way.

They’ve got big hearts that reach out to anyone that needs their help. Their instinctive understanding of the suffering of others can turn them into devoted agents for change. To avoid total burnout, they’ll need to learn ways to de-stress and release the weight of the world that they try to carry on their shoulders.

Many great artists and dreamers have been born with the Moon in Pisces, and their gifts often seem divinely inspired in some way. They’re able to see the profound in the everyday, and the poetic significance in daily encounters and relationships. For them, life becomes harsh when it is stripped of its beauty and symbolic meaning, and they’ll suffer in bleak, restrictive circumstances.

They’re among the most romantic of moon signs, and will try to lift up any relationship to an imagined ideal. It may be hard for them to see a situation for what it really is, since they’re liable to see only the best in their beloved. They’ll thrive with a partner that protects their sensitivity, and encourages their pursuit of imaginative greatness.

• Dear Sandran

That s a beautiful description...my son has a Pisce s Moon as does a male friend..Leo and Virgo. Which Suns do those you know have, Sandran?

• high>>That s a beautiful description...my son has a Pisce s Moon as does a male friend..Leo and Virgo. Which Suns do those you know have, Sandran?

Sandran712>>I added it because I am a Pisces Moon.I did get this off of an Astrology page somewhere.I have Cancer Sun and Cancer rising.so I am kinda drowning in here...LOL

• IS THE CANCER MOON SIMILAR TO THE PICES MOON?.ANYWHO CARES TO ANSWER , FEEL FREE.THANK YOU! AND ALSO IS RELATING TO CANCERMOON. TO PICES MOON DIFFULCULT OR A EASY RELATING? ,THANK YOU !

• Sandran712>>I posted this on Cancer Thread.I just brought over here for everyone to share..

THESE ARE FOR WATER SIGNS ONLY EXCEPT THE ONE FOR LINDIELOO..

Sandran712>>Pisces Moon Influence On The Water Signs

(Cancer - Scorpio - Pisces)

Provides an enhanced and powerful intuitive aspect to the personality

Aries Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a forgiving aspect to the personality

coupled with enhancement of the imagination

but also intensifies resentment toward taking advice

Taurus Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a creative and magnetic aspect to the personality

Gemini Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an extremely creative aspect to the personality

Cancer Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a highly intuitive aspect to the personality

Lindieloo>>>Leo Moon Influence On The Air Signs

(Libra - Aquarius - Gemini)

Provides an enhanced aspect to the personality

Leo Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an emotionally influential aspect to the personality

Virgo Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an enhanced emotional nature, common sense,

and mentally-sharp aspect to the personality

as well as providing a wonderful approach to life in general

Libra Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a strong imagination and intuitive aspect to the personality

Scorpio Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides enhanced strength, energy and creative aspects to the personality

Sagittarius Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an artistic and creative-writing aspect to the personality

Capricorn Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides an enhanced creativity aspect to the personality

as well as providing a tendency toward fame and

the accumulation of wealth

Aquarius Moon Influence On The Water Signs

Provides a self-expressive aspect to the personality

• st.claire>>IS THE CANCER MOON SIMILAR TO THE PICES MOON

Sandran712>>It seems that Cancer Moon does show some intuition skills.Pisces Moon are

enhanced and powerful.They both show similiar aspects.But, Pisces Moon has some psychic skills.

• THANK YOU for sharing the post on the Pisces moon Sandran712!

I am a Gemini with a Pisces moon and I find it to be both a curse and a blessing.

Where did you find the information on Moon influences??

I am curious to know what it says about a Pisces Moon influences on an Air sign.

Thanks again 🙂

• I have it in my sun and moon sign I fell like it gives me a monkey mind that dosnt stop . It's realy hard to get clarity!

• tmoe>>I am curious to know what it says about a Pisces Moon influences on an Air sign.

Thanks again 🙂

Sandran712>>I have added Pisces Moon for all 4 elements

• stclair>>THE CANCER MOON SIMILAR TO THE PICES MOON?.ANYWHO CARES TO ANSWER , FEEL FREE.THANK YOU! AND ALSO IS RELATING TO CANCERMOON. TO PICES MOON DIFFULCULT OR A EASY RELATING? ,THANK YOU !

Sandran712>>I did the Cancer Moon for all 4 elements.

• THANK YOU SANDRAN, I HAVE A CANCER MOON AND I KNOW IM INTUATIVE BUT I WAS ALSO TOLD IHAD THE ABILITY TO HAVE PSYCHIC ABILITYS ALSO, SO I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE CANCER MOON IN RELATION TO THAT.HAVE A GOOD EVENING

• st.clair>> HAVE A CANCER MOON AND I KNOW IM INTUATIVE BUT I WAS ALSO TOLD IHAD THE ABILITY TO HAVE PSYCHIC ABILITYS SO I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE CANCER MOON IN RELATION TO THAT

Sandran712>.Do you have the water sign with.yours...?? all elements can be different readings..

• I courious Sandran, would two people have a diffult relationship relating in a love relationship with their moons , one in cancer and one in pisces? would thet both be to sensitive toward each other as if walking on egg shells?

• Hey Sandran...not to be a pain, but where did you add the Pisces Moon on the Air Signs information?

• tmoe>>Hey Sandran...not to be a pain, but where did you add the Pisces Moon on the Air Signs information?

Sandran712>>I posted All moon signs according to different elements Moon air Moon Fire..Moon Earth etc/

• Did you post it on another thread? Maybe my computer is glitching but the only information I see in this thread is the initial one you posted with the Pisces Moon on the water signs plus the one for Lindeloo....

• hehehe nevermind I found it!

• tmoe>>but where did you add the Pisces Moon on the Air Signs information?

sandran712>>Just did a google search and found it