Thanks & Gratitude

• I am grateful Tarot Forums has given me this opportunity to count my blessings while giving to others! Today, I am grateful for my sight, that I may enjoy the beauty of the world. I am grateful for my camera & my ability to operate it so I can share beauty with others.

Remember your dreams ~ Count your blessings

• Dear patsthoughts, Thanks for your kind and inspirational words and your love of life. I have felt your positive energy and I applaud it!

• I'm THANKFUL for GOD. For his mercy, love, sacrifice, and promise through Jesus. If not for GOD,, I would have perished many years ago.

• I've found that the greatest spiritual gifts come from helping others. I've been an RN for about 17 years, and I'm happiest when I'm at work, and feel that I've actually done something to help someone. I could tell you experience after experience....but most recently I sat down with an 86 year old woman who couldn't speak English...and I was about to start an IV on her...and she grabbed me and planted a big kiss right on my lips. She told her granddaughter that she felt love coming from me. That is one of the things that will keep me going for a year or more. I still smile whenever I think of her.

Ever since I was a kid,I've thought that the holiday Thanksgiving was a waste of a huge meal that most of us don't need....but when I got to make decisions myself with my own kids, I took them to a clinic for the homeless in LA...where I helped out with the medical free clinic, and the kids helped hand out clothing and dinner for long lines of homeless folks. They complained about it at first....but then when they saw one of the actors from "ER" wearing a hairnet and helping in the kitchen...they loved it! So, a couple of them went on to eat big dinners with their own friends, but at least one still helps in the kitchen at the mission at Thanksgiving.

I went with a lot of my class at UCLA one year, who couldn't go home for the holidays, to the clinic, then cooked dinner afterward for everyone.Too much!! It's enough to do the clinic, then have wine and bread and cheese afterward. It's great. People are just glad to have you show up and help. Even the hairdressers in the area were on hand for free haircuts. That is when I've really felt I knew what Thanksgiving is about.

• Thanks for the good words! I have so much to be grateful for. My gratitude for today is for the positive new friends I've met here that are so willing to share. Speaking of sharing hope this picture uploads so I can share my beautiul bloom that was awaiting me this AM!

• Thanks for the good words! I have so much to be grateful for. My gratitude for today is for the positive new friends I've met here that are so willing to share. Speaking of sharing hope this picture uploads so I can share my beautiul bloom that was awaiting me this AM!

• Bless you & all you do.