A Sagittarius Man and A Scorpio Woman-Compatibility Reading

• He was born Dec. 4, 1963/Ascendant in Libra/Moon in Cancer

I was born Nov. 1, 1964/Ascendant in Gemini/Moon in Libra

We were a couple twice in our lives when we were young, but haven't seen each other in 28 years.We have recently reconnected though, and something seems to be happening between us... It's just that he's 1,200 miles away!

I am wondering about our compatibility based on our birth info, and whether there is any hope for this long distance romance?

• Jazzsinger, the compatibility for love is not good here. Your energy together can be overwhelming. Your partner's highly individualistic methods can arouse your disapproval and you in turn get on his nerves with your picky attention to details. Life is not a bed of roses here - the sexual chemistry is usually wrong and feelings are unlikely to go too deep. With your dynamic combination of energies, you can be very powerful together which is more conducive to successful projects than love affairs. Your differences in the end will always prove too divisive or alienating.

There is a history of breakups and makeups with this person. Why should it be any different now? Long distance affairs can seem more romantic than real as you are not having to deal with each other in person all the time. There's a local who is much more interesting and interested in you.

• Hello Captain!

Hmmmm... Much to think about there... Here's a little more info for you...

We were involved way back in high school, and outside circumstances pulled us apart. He held me in his heart all those years though, and looked for me for 8 years. I found this out, and contacted him after I lost my husband quite suddenly. So we started corresponding, and did so for over a year. Now we have been talking on the phone every night. There is a real connection forming this way, but of course we know that we need to spend actual time together in person.

We also had many correlations over those years. Living in the same place, at different times. Being in the same line of work, but not aware of it. Since we've reconnected we have discovered so many similarities in our lives, and we are very much alike right now. I did a compatibility report on us, and learned what you mentioned. I just think that those differences can be bridged, with a little work by both of us. I hope I'm right, but only time will tell anyway...

• Oh, and there is someone local who seems interested in me, but we are ALL wrong for each other, believe me! He is a Gemini, and I had a short affair with a different Gemini last year, and it was great in the bedroom, but a complete failure outside! Although his brother (another Scorpio) and I seemed right for awhile there, but he blew it! Do you get any feelings about these signs, and which one it might be?

• Jazzsinger, as you say only time will tell - but please meet this Sagittarian man before you make up your mind.

You are a very emotional person so an earth sign, like your opposite sign Taurus, would be able to cope better with your outbursts.

According to your astrology, your best matches for a long term relationship were born -

• Taurus (week of May 11 - May 18)

• Cancer (week of July 11 - July 18)

• Leo (week of August 3 - August 10)

• Virgo (week of August 26 - September 2, and also week of September 11 - September 18)

• Scorpio (week of October 26 - November 2)

• Scorpio/Sagittarius (week of November 19 - November 24)

• Pisces (week of March 11 - March 18)

• Dear Captain,

That's interesting that you can narrow compatability down to weeks. I'm impressed. I always wanted to learn astrology, but never seemed to have enough time to devote to it.

So if I was born 11/11/56 and was born 07/18/56, how good of a match would that be?

• I answered you in the Compatibility thread Scorpioreader.

• TheCaptain:

Thank you for the info... This Sag and I are trying to work something out so we can get together. We both know talking on the phone and emailing are fun, but the real stuff comes up when you're together. I do know that he is a very open and sensitive Sag. He is not afraid to share his feelings, and his fears with me. So far we have a great level of communication. We both also agree that we were reunited for a reason. There are greater forces at work here... Besides, what are the chances I'm going to meet someone born on those exact dates you gave me? (I don't know anyone born on those dates!) After all, what can we do? Interview every man we meet to get their birth date before we give them a chance?...

• Thanks, Cap, I found it. This thread must be the post I couldn't remember.

• Actually Jazzsinger, I have started a website so that people can post their birthdates to find an astrological match.

• TheCaptain: Sorry, but I had some trouble replying to this the other day...

If you see this posting, I would love to know the name of this website you started! So I guess it's sort of a matchmaking site based on Astro Compatibility? That would be interesting... It could be fun to see if any matches came up for me... Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!