Aquarius seeking other aquarius friends

• im an aquarius 😄

• casper: you are not wrong in enjoying being alone right now. i havent had a so long marriage, but i was in a long term relationship and broke up like 3 months ago. i am half involved with a cancer (he kills me LOL) but on the other hand living alone (i lived together with my ex) is such a relief. and i am so much with you on the i dont need anyone to tell me what to do, when to do and how to do..... i feel so free without it. 🙂

• Kate1982,

I'm the same way! Im very sensitive and takes little for me to cry. Sometimes it feels like I have overactive tear ducts because it takes so little for me tear up and once that happens, there's no stopping the flood. I can be happy, sad, mad.. whatever.. I just start to tear up. I just feel too much. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I haven't learned how to control my emotions either and I really hope someone can help us, because I don't know about you, but it can get embarrassing and exhausting! I always feel like a cry baby.

• eartytulips. lovely name . I'm the same I can get very emotional , and sensitive , If someone at work upsets me or hurts my feelings I can just run off and cry. I always think they are getting at me , but being too soft I don't fight back . My boss keeps saying to me "you need to start sticking up for yourself and stop letting others trample all over you ". Yet I dont like to upset others , would rather walk away than argue back. By the way your not a cry baby its how you are, shows you have feelings . I would much rather be this way than be horrible, nasty and have no feeling what so ever . when is your birthday ? and nice to meet you .

• Nice to meet you too, and thank you! It's actually an anagram of my name. That's very much like me, too. Something like that happened to me the other day at work. A woman called and rudely complained to me that I screwed up her order. It was a misunderstanding but I hate confrontation so I just apologized and she laughed at me! I felt like such an idiot and of course, I cried. My bosses weren't mad at all..one even remarked "You know, you are allowed to defend yourself" but confrontation like that flusters me and I'm just not good at it! Anyway, you're right. At the end of the day, I'd rather be the way I am than like that rude customer.

• Oh and my birthday is on the 8th. 🙂

• Birthday greetings to you in advance , You just carry on being you ((( Hugs )))

• Hello to all my Aqua buddies! I know ... it's taken me a while to have time to get in on this one, Had to be "in the mood" and see if I " fit" with everyone. lol

Hubby just asked me to go out! I'll post later. It's soicialization time!

Moe

• earthytulips: hi! im also happy that i know now some people who are the same in this way as i am. i really freak out people a lot with crying. i told them though that when i cry, i know it looks like its the end of the world, but in reality (even when i cry it is serious) i handle it in a different way. it is like (and sorry for the comparison) you have to go to the toilet, you do it and flush and you're fine again for a while. i feel blessed that i can cry that easily, lets out a lot of pressure, cause i feel like im emotionally overcharged, so if i couldnt let it out.... i dont know where i'd be already.

never cry at work though. i can keep it back quite good. i only allow myself to cry around people that are really close to me and i trust them. that's why most of the ppl think that i am hard as a rock and never have problems... how mistaken they are. LOL

llindieloo: god, i can so much relate with this thing you say... i rather walk away then argue or hurt someone, even if they hurt me... dont know though whether it is good or not. i think we are the typical (and im not a bible person) example of 'they throw rocks at you and you throw back bread' LOL

im so happy to be in this forum. actually i was thinking about the other day, that we always analyze, but (me at least) mostly analyze other people, or relations i have with other ppl. but rarely myself. and i started to think... do i really know myself? and most importantly, do i reach a really good level in reflecting who/how i am towards others? or do they see me completely differently...good question. 🙂

Moelops: welcome and nice to meet you. hope you had a nice 'socialization time'. 🙂

Kate1982,

I'm the same way! Im very sensitive and takes little for me to cry. Sometimes it feels like I have overactive tear ducts because it takes so little for me tear up and once that happens, there's no stopping the flood. I can be happy, sad, mad.. whatever.. I just start to tear up. I just feel too much. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I haven't learned how to control my emotions either and I really hope someone can help us, because I don't know about you, but it can get embarrassing and exhausting! I always feel like a cry baby.

• Katie: Maby , in my case My mum taught me never to be disrespectfull to others, espically my elders . Going to back to my early years and being a Catholic we were brought up quite strict . Always say please and thank you, mind your P's ans Q's. Don't get me wrong when I get mad I can swear like a trooper, but it takes alot to get me mad , but when i do you'd better watch out LOL. I can fair go to town . Thank god its few and far between.

Yet why don't we stick up for ourselves ? As I said earlier one of my saying is , "what goes around comes around " and I think of it this way , If I hurt someone or do wrong , will it come back on me ? or they will get their own back on me in some way or other, crasy how our minds think . Katie in case i don't get on here tomorrow , I wish you a very happy birthday for Tuesday , and don't do anything I wouldn't do . LOL

• Hi All ! I've been reading all the postings and feel the same.

llindieloo ---- I absolutely believe what you wrote above is true for me also. (We're of the same generation,eek!) Many times people mis-understand when I am upset about something because I say it so calmly --- thats what I've been told anyway. It takes a tremendous amount for me to blow, but when I do ... run! lol !

Flipside: its all over & done .... the sun & smiles are back again. ( for me anyway : (

• Yes ,forgive and forget , till the next time .LOL.

• Hi llindieloo and all. I ended up going out with my daughter and her friends as a DD. That was an experience to say the least. I did have fun...a first for me...not being able to drink with them all. It was a late night.

I started to introduce myself last night...so I can start over today. I am that sensitive, cry at the drop of a hat Aquarian for sure. I can so feel other peoples emotions...I absorb them at times. If they are down, I get down...if they are up and bubbly, so am I.

I am a softy, love to analyze people. Like now...I'm not working...and I'm home with my Cancer hubby who is bi-polar...diagnosed a year ago now... and of course I'm finding all kinds of ppl with the same problem. So now I'm on a mission...how to help them without medications. This has to be the humanitarian side of me. lol

I will not ask for help! I work myself up over it, because I feel its a personal flaw...to ask for help. I have gotten better at it over the years. It only takes me 10 minutes or so and I can ask.

I love new gadgets, especially electronics. I loved being pregnant and having children. Thankfully I had girls. I was "super mom" for many years.

Do you find yourself to be a bid stubborn when you've made up your mind? And don't tell me I can't do something...that just gives me a reason to do it! LOL

Enough for now...I'm going to enjoy this forum and look forward to get to know you all. My best friend for a few short years was an Aquarian . I miss talking to here like we are here.

Moelops

• Moelops. glad you enjoyed yourself on your night out . Ohhh and you are married to a cancer ? well there's hope for me yet !! This thread is sure going to get very interesting indeed . Just come out of a relationship with a Cancer . I am so devestated , But to save me explaining and and relive the pain I would like you to read my thread if you can spare the time ? '' Have I lost my cancer b/f for good " I still miss and love him so much . it's been over three months now and not a word . I will leave you to read my story , and any feedback would be appreciated , So sorry to hear about your husband , Must be hard for you , ? My husband died at the age of 44 of a massive heart attack and a year and a day later my son died of an epileptic seisure at the age of 21 . . I know you will do the best in looking after you husband . My son was handicapped and I very seldom asked for help.

I to love electronic gadgets , I'm into the latest things also ie; mobile phones ,computers laptops etc . must have it LOL.

Yes I too can be very stubburn once I've made up my mind there's no stopping me . When is you birthday by the way ? and its so nice to meet you too and I am sure we will become very good friends . xxxxx

• Llindieloo:

Katie: Don't get me wrong when I get mad I can swear like a trooper, but it takes alot to get me mad , but when i do you'd better watch out LOL. I can fair go to town.

Katie: the same with me LOL. it takes a lot of effort for someone to piss me really off, but when he/she achieves.... run for your life. and i think it is because we are extremely patient and non-confrontative (does that word exist? LOL guess you know what i mean). so we swallow and swallow, but when people dont realize for long how they are stepping on our feet all the time, we once lose the patience and unleash all we swallowed. LOL

Llindieloo: Yet why don't we stick up for ourselves ? As I said earlier one of my saying is , "what goes around comes around " and I think of it this way.

katie: i do think this way too. and my exbf (sag on cusp with scorp) always said im a loser or weak and people will always push me down. and he never understood my concept of the whole. first of all... no one pushes me down, until I MYSELF dont feel that im pushed down. i am simply wise and dont get into all the fights and conflicts, i rather go away...

And thank you very much for your birthday wishes. though im sure you'll be around. LOL

• Moelops: I am that sensitive, cry at the drop of a hat Aquarian for sure. I can so feel other peoples emotions...I absorb them at times. If they are down, I get down...if they are up and bubbly, so am I.

Katie: so much there with you on this one. and i was always trying to search the perfect expression for it. you gave it to me now: ABSORB. i dont know how to switch that off, sometimes i really hate to feel what other people feel, makes me so vulnerable.

Moelops: Do you find yourself to be a bid stubborn when you've made up your mind? And don't tell me I can't do something...that just gives me a reason to do it! LOL

Katie: i am definitely stubborn in a lot of things. though when it proves i was wrong/misjudged something/someone, i am willing to admit it. and tell me i can't do something.... gives me a reason to try it... so true also!!! 🙂

• earthytulips! WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. 🙂

• Good evening to all, Well I had a great time at the wedding, wore my new dress and celebrated my birthday with a host of friends. I was married for 12 yrs to my childrens father , shortly after the divorce he died, He was married to the girl he left me for, and of course I was still in love with him and very upset, and so where the children. Now I am telling you this because after a couple of yrs I met the other man. He was never married and of course no kids, we dated for 6yrs it was very toxic at times. well it didn,t work I had to end it., that was 35yrs ago and GUESS WHAT we had never seen each other not even once until 8 months ago. He never married , I did after being on my own for 15 yrs that marriage ended 7yrs ago, again I was on my own and I really started to like being free to do what ever I wanted. Well that one that I Just met again8 months ago never married " says he was always in love with me and insists that this is our fate. I ran away from him yrs ago and I am not sure what to do now, he is still very handsome he is very rich but he is eccentric and he drinks. OH! MY I NEED HELP LOL LOL DECISIONS He is a taurus very stubborn. BUT I HAD GREAT TIME AT THE WEDDING WITH HIM And brought him home( bad girl ) I will keep you posted I,m sure I will need this intelligent group for further advice and comments trusting you all with my future LOL LOL ......... This is for Laie4 everything you have written here is brilliant. An Aquarius with dancing thoughts right now................ Leonida

• Hi Leonida!

Life is a wild ride, isn't it? LOL !

So glad you had a great time at the wedding! If you enjoy him and his company --- do just that --- Have fun! No need to marry him --- Just enjoy the Dance! You deserve it !!!

• Katie, Wishing you a very happy birthday, You got a big surprise this morning , Enjoy.