A reading me!

• I need someone to tell me what my biggest prblem is that I may overcoe and extinguish. I know flaws are apart of nature. I ask for a reading on whatever can be told plz, hanz, wnchie, hanged, calling to all I know that can help plz. I also ask what do I look like to other people, do I come off as a threat? What vibes may I give off.

Please help

Serious

Other question, may I find a person to be happy with(I know cliche and I ask alot)

Thank you for your help

• ITS BEEN MY EXPERIANCE THAT WHEN YOU STOP SEEKING , THAT IS WHEN YOU FIND, KINDA LIKE THE LAWS OF ATTRACTION ALSO WHEN YOU SEEK DESPERATLY YOU MAY ATTRACT THE SAME TYPE OF PERSON AND YOU DONT WANT THAT I DONT WANT TO SAY YOU GIVE OFF DESPERATE VIBES BUT MAYBE A LITTLE ANXIOUS, RELAX PUT YOUR ENERGYS INTO LOVING YOUR SELF, NURTURING YOUR SELF COULD BE THAT IS A TIME FOR YOU TO DO THIS? THE UNIVERSE DOES HAVE A WAY TO STOP IN OUR TRACKS TO KINDA FORCE US TO DO THIS, YOU ARE WORTH THE TIME TO DO THIS FOR YOUR SELF1 BE YOUR OWN BEST FAN, THEN YOU CAN BE YOUR TRUE LOVES SHINING STAR, IM JUST USING MY INTUATION ON THIS AS WELL AS MY OWN LIFES LESSONS AND EXPERIANCES, HOPE IT OK TO DO AND HOPE YOU DONT MIND......... ALL THE BEST TO YOU!

• Seriuos 7 Ive seen you offer your gift selflessly so you come across as a very nice person to me...thats plain commonsense ,not intuition!May you get the love back tenfold. i tried a small tarot spread for you and got the feeling that you may be a subject of envy from people less talented than you.Is that true?Also there are control issues with a friend/s.You are skilled at what you do and may be rewarded for it in the near future.You need to rest,and take time to recharge to avoid burnout.You can find any means to destress yourselfDon't renounce the world and try to find your bliss in it ,right now,right this moment!

Hope some of this makes sense.

Take care

• thanks very much for the advice everyone!

• hi, I need a reading please is 05/05/55 going to call me and will we reunite in some way, shape or form, my is 08/02/57 things seem to be going okay with our long distancerelationship but now i can;t even call him why? i don't know call won't go through he is the father of our son and grand father of 3 of our children beeen out fo touch for a while I need him in my life right now so what is going to happen. Next: SSD owes us a large sum of mney that they will not release to us will we get the money plus they owe me money also. will we get this money will i get my house in order with in a week this week

• sorry angelique, this is the wrong thread unless you mean it for Sura, or St clair. Otherwise plz disregaurd. But if not I will respnd in orderm when i can on the other thread, TY!

• Thank you I did not understand I have been waiting on a reading for a very long time. I was/ still/ am waitin for pages 19 thr 28 to be answed. I Really need a reading if you have time and can find it in your heart to give me one I would be greatly in-debted to you . love, light, peace, may peace always favor your saword thank so muych for taking time to explain this to me love and light to you 9 at this point i just need a real reading concerning this matter thank you

• maybe either Sura or St Clair could possible answered my ? thank you love light peace blessed be

• Serious7, you give off rather desperate and self-loathing vibes to me. I feel you think you need another person to give you all the love and support you crave. But no one can love you as much as you can. You are the only one who knows exactly what you need. I also feel the two biggest things that hold you back are your self-criticism (which is really way out of proportion) and your romantic belief that you can find the perfect partner if only you look hard enough. But your overly unrealistic standards can never be met. People are all only human with lots of flaws and imperfections.

First love yourself, then others will be drawn to love you.

• Thank you captain!

Awsome as usual 🙂

• Hi Serious7.

I agree with Suramya completely when she says you probably need to rest and nurture yourself. It is a thing one might need in order to let the Light work in us, instead of us trying to do this and that all the time (work etc).

Although with that in mind it is possible to have many things to do and at the same time that the Peace keeps digging in inside and working with the healing of the soul. The main thing is that you prioritate to let that happen.

And it seems that you do prioritate that. But remember to still focus on your own healing - actually even more than you focus on other peoples healings.

In fact, your own healing is the best focus that you ever could have for the world. In order to let the Light equip you with everything you need to be a better servant of it. It is actually an altruistic act to focus on ones own healing. The end result if following that inner guidance from the Light is that we become perfect tools for peace in the world.

But healing is a process, not an event. It requires patience and faith in the Light that is there for you at all times. And the less you try to do yourself in the process of healing, the quicker the healing goes. Just trust the Light and have patience.

• TY HW!

• "Healing is a process,not an event".Thanks for those words TheHangedwoman.I find so much inspiration,just reading these threads.

Love and light

• :), if anyone else has something to add to do not hesitate plz.

• So can anyone plz explain whats going on?

Ty