What do you really want?

• THANK YOU SO MUCH Captain!!....this sounds so true....

it gives me lots to think about,

I just love this part..." Accept that the Universe's plan is better than yours and that things are unfolding properly, regardless of how it seems. The only place you can create perfect order is within yourself by surrendering to the Higher Power and trusting that everything is indeed in order"...excellent advice for me....

thanks again for doing this.

much love and joy to you

ā™„

• Thanks, Captain. That was very uncomfortably insightful...lol. But it's true that I have spent my life searching for that place where I truly feel like I belong. It's quite empowering to think that I only need to rely on myself to find it. When you put the responsibility of your happiness in the hands of another, you'll never be genuinely happy. Thanks again. šŸ™‚

• Ahoy Captain, dob 11/20/65. I have no idea what I want, because it changes often, other than lots of money, Good health, etc. Thanks for your time. šŸ™‚

• I would be interested in knowing what my say's. My bday is 06-16-1979 at 2:44 am.. Thanks šŸ™‚

• Hi Captain,

If you are still willing, I would be most appreciative of your telling me what this book says about my birth day. I was born on 4-22-56.

thank you so much.

stephaniej

• Captain--

Wow, this is what has been revealed to me through the years(I'm in my fifties now)!!

I was what some people would term a "doormat" in my younger years, until fate and

circumstance brought me the lessons needed for my growth. And believe me, growth

does not come without pain. Can we say "OUCH".

But the first paragraph concerning what I really want--a big SIGH here, lol. Too true. Reminds me of the song, "...looking out for love/big, big love".I will have to check out her writings. Thank you, Cap(are you a Capricorn?)!!! Love 'n Light to all....

• This post is deleted!

• Poetic555, what you really want is to be totally free to pursue Truth, have adventures, be spontaneous, and be right 100% of the time. You want to speak completely from your Truth and intuitive processes and to have everyone understand you, learn from you, and appreciate your help. You must try to stop focusing on your own Truth and begin to focus on those around you. You must listen to - and understand - the information that others share about their lives. When you listen in this way, sometimes you have an 'Aha!' insight that is exactly the perspective that the other person needs. And because this information accurately addresses the other's problem, it will be gratefully accepted.

Your Achilles Heel is self-righteousness ("If other people would just acknowledge that I am right and appreciate me for it, I would feel understood and accepted.") which can lead you into the trap of an unending search for Truth ("If I have all the right answers, everyone will value me; then I can relax and feel connected to people.") But it's impossible to be 'right' all the time, and you will never feel good about yourself this way. And when you argue and try to convince people that you are right, others don't want to connect with you. However if you have enough humility and openness to really listen to a variety of viewpoints - even those that don't fit with your previous experiences - you can get to know people in a way that helps you feel more connected. At some point you must release your preoccupation with absolute Truth and simply begin to relate to people as they are, listening to others and learning from them. With more equitable and relaxed interaction, Truth is more successfully communicated. And when you really listen to what is important to others, your responses are more appropriate and helpful, and then people will appreciate you and want to connect with you.

• Cosmogrl28, what you really want is to be lost in the security blanket of your own personal connection with the Universe. You want to 'let go' into something bigger than yourself that will support you and give you an expanded sense of identity. You have an insatiable need to experience peace and oneness. But to successfully attain that goal, you must go out into the world and be of service to others. As you shift attention from your own fears and focus instead on the here and now, you can easily see how to restore order in situations of chaos.

Your Achilles' Heel is victim consciousness ("If I don't have constant, compassionate attention and understanding from others, someone will take advantage of me.") But no one else can give you enough reassurance to overcome your inner sense of helplessness and paranoia. Only when you look within can you discover what outer structures you need to create in order to give yourself strength and purpose. Avoid the unending search for a saviour or mentor whom you can trust blindly and surrender to. Inward surrender will not make the external world orderly and productive. Organise your world in the way YOU need it to be and you will then feel safe and strong, and find the self-confidence and self-trust you seek.

• Stephaniej, what you really want is to feel connected with others while confidently being yourself. You want the total agreement of everyone around you - for everyone to understand your point of view, to accept and support you, and to recognise your positive motivations. To achieve this, you try to manipulate people into thinking your way. Using your talent for understanding others, you think you can say exactly the right words to make others change their minds and agree with you. But it doesn't work; in order to reach your goals, you need to refocus your attention on your own truth. When you speak the words you intuitively feel, situations in which you find yourself come into harmony. When you live and speak from your higher self, companions who are not suitable withdraw and new people appear who are compatible. As you act in accordance with your higher truth, others who are similarly attuned understand you and prove the most trustworthy of friends, as you share the same spiritual values.

Your Achilles' Heel is a need for mental security. ("If I can figure out what other people are thinking and then say the right thing so they'll agree with my ideas, I will always feel secure.") This can lead you into the trap of a never-ending search for information, ("If I can just get enough facts, I'll be able to find the 'truth' and then I will know what to do.") But you can never read people's minds enough to assure yourself that you will say the right thing. You need to let go of control and heed your own intuition. Trusting and acting from your OWN truth brings out your integrity, which will draw the right people to you and help you to gain the security and peace of mind you seek. You must go beyond logic to your intuition and demonstrate what your higher truth is telling you. Having faith in your spiritual guidance will lead you to gain a correct perception of what is going on around you.

• Alenabrz, what you really want is to be your own person, to be the centre of attention, to discover yourself in different life situations, and to surround yourself with people who feed you energy. To achieve this, you need to refocus your attention away from yourself and discover the nature of the people who have been drawn to you. Once you discern which people truly admire you and want to support you, and once you begin to feed them energy, the energy that comes back to you will create the situation you want.

Your Achilles' Heel is selfishness ("My survival depends on looking out for myself first, and others should make sure my needs are met regardless of anyone else's concerns.") But if you feel that others have to constantly fill your needs for you to feel safe and connected, you will find you need even more attention and energy just to feel OK. You need to find people and partners YOU can give to, who will feel so energised that they naturally fill your cup in reciprocal appreciation. Satisfaction lies in connecting with those who see you for who you are, appreciate you, and want to give back to you. The trap you fall into is an unending search for independence ("If I can just be self-sufficient enough, I'll have the confidence to relate successfully with others and I won't feel so lonely.") But you'll never feel a strong enough sense of self to become part of a team that way. Take the risk of losing yourself in supporting others, and you will feel the joy and glory of your true self shining through.

• Dear Captain,

Many thanx for the information. I never thought of myself in this way, but after reading it a few times and reflecting, I can see some truth in it....and unfortunately, more work ahead for me. šŸ™‚ Your willingness to take your precious time to help others in this way is much appreciated.

vielen Dank (as they say here in Germany where I am presently living),

stephanie

• Hi Captain,

I need to know what I really want. I'm so confused right now. DOB 8-8-51. Thanks.

Stella

• I love it! You are such a wealth of information, you are also a very kind soul I can feel it. Very accurate I am a "know it all" I do need to listen more to others I have a habit of out talking them, but mostly because I think I will lose my train of thought and forget what I was going to say. Thank you for your insight, it gives me a lot to reflect on. I know no one man is an Island. I pray you get many, many blessings for the giving of your self to so many others, i am one of many "needy" souls here trying to find my way. Thanks again! Sha-woman!

• Intracoastallady, what you really want is to be right all the time and to be perfect in the sense that you - and everyone else - is following 'the plan' 100% of the time. But you want everyone to be in total, perfect alignment with 'the plan' you think is right. First you need to accept that you do not know what 'the plan' is. You must turn away from rigid physical and material planning and refocus on the larger spiritual vision. Through trusting and surrendering to the wisdom of the Higher Power, you can watch life's circumstances with the conviction that what is unfolding is indeed part of 'the plan'. Then the way becomes clear. You are filled with calm and feel in alignment with 'the plan' because the spiritual vision is the energy of perfection you are seeking. Your North Node (Pisces) rules enlightened states of consciousness, the oceanic feeling of oneness with all life. At times you have slipped into an enlightened state - a state of total connection with the universe. Your life purpose is to nurture that state and make it part of your daily experience.

Your Achilles' Heel is your compulsive need for order. ("My survival depends on everything being in order according to my view of how life ought to be and how others ought to behave.") It can lead to an unending search for perfection that is a bottomless pit. Life and other people are never in a static state of perfect order long enough for you to feel secure, and your expectations can lead to continual tension and anxiety. You postpone trust and joy by not letting go of control. Accept that the Universe's plan is better than yours and that things are unfolding properly, regardless of how it seems. The only place you can create perfect order is within yourself by surrendering to the Higher Power and trusting that everything is indeed in order.

• Captain, thank you for your response to my request.

Yes it is very interesting my son's girlfriend has the same desires and Achilles Heel as me. VERY INTERESTING. I have not met my son's girlfriend yet, so I am not able to comment. This is a fairly new relationship.

I do not know what it is about me, yet, when people first meet me or those I am aquainted with, they always say "YOU KNOW EVERY THING and YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT". When I state I do not know everything, they appear hurt or annoyed I am not able to answer their request- question.

Blessings and light

Julianna - lovingsilverwings.

• Hello once again Captain. My dob is 1/30/1960. Thank you for your time. Can't wait to see what it say's!! Have a great day Captain.

Blessings and light,

Pinkkitten321

• Pinkkitten321, what you really want is to be lost in the security blanket of your own personal connection with the Universe. You want to 'let go' into something bigger than yourself that will support you and give you an expanded sense of identity. You have an insatiable need to experience peace and oneness. But to successfully attain that goal, you must go out into the world and be of service to others. As you shift attention from your own fears and focus instead on the here and now, you can easily see how to restore order in situations of chaos.

Your Achilles' Heel is victim consciousness ("If I don't have constant, compassionate attention and understanding from others, someone will take advantage of me.") But no one else can give you enough reassurance to overcome your inner sense of helplessness and paranoia. Only when you look within can you discover what outer structures you need to create in order to give yourself strength and purpose. Avoid the unending search for a saviour or mentor whom you can trust blindly and surrender to. Inward surrender will not make the external world orderly and productive. Organise your world in the way YOU need it to be and you will then feel safe and strong, and find the self-confidence and self-trust you seek.

• My dob 21 april 1974, this seems an interesting insight into who we are, thank you for taking the time and offering this.

Sylvie

• Sylvie74, what you really want is to feel connected with others while confidently being yourself. You want the total agreement of everyone around you - for everyone to understand your point of view, to accept and support you, and to recognise your positive motivations. To achieve this, you try to manipulate people into thinking your way. Using your talent for understanding others, you think you can say exactly the right words to make others change their minds and agree with you. But it doesn't work; in order to reach your goals, you need to refocus your attention on your own truth. When you speak the words you intuitively feel, situations in which you find yourself come into harmony. When you live and speak from your higher self, companions who are not suitable withdraw and new people appear who are compatible. As you act in accordance with your higher truth, others who are similarly attuned understand you and prove the most trustworthy of friends, as you share the same spiritual values.

Your Achilles' Heel is a need for mental security. ("If I can figure out what other people are thinking and then say the right thing so they'll agree with my ideas, I will always feel secure.") This can lead you into the trap of a never-ending search for information, ("If I can just get enough facts, I'll be able to find the 'truth' and then I will know what to do.") But you can never read people's minds enough to assure yourself that you will say the right thing. You need to let go of control and heed your own intuition. Trusting and acting from your OWN truth brings out your integrity, which will draw the right people to you and help you to gain the security and peace of mind you seek. You must go beyond logic to your intuition and demonstrate what your higher truth is telling you. Having faith in your spiritual guidance will lead you to gain a correct perception of what is going on around you.