What do you really want?

• Daliolite, what you really want is to be lost in the security blanket of your own personal connection with the Universe. You want to 'let go' into something bigger than yourself that will support you and give you an expanded sense of identity. You have an insatiable need to experience peace and oneness. But to successfully attain that goal, you must go out into the world and be of service to others. As you shift attention from your own fears and focus instead on the here and now, you can easily see how to restore order in situations of chaos.

Your Achilles' Heel is victim consciousness ("If I don't have constant, compassionate attention and understanding from others, someone will take advantage of me.") But no one else can give you enough reassurance to overcome your inner sense of helplessness and paranoia. Only when you look within can you discover what outer structures you need to create in order to give yourself strength and purpose. Avoid the unending search for a saviour or mentor whom you can trust blindly and surrender to. Inward surrender will not make the external world orderly and productive. Organise your world in the way YOU need it to be and you will then feel safe and strong, and find the self-confidence and self-trust you seek.

Your life path calls you to find the courage to overcome the insecurity, hypersensitivity, and self-doubt that can hinder you, and learn to channel your creative and emotional energies in positive ways. Otherwise you may discharge your energies in self-destructive ways such as through abuse of food, alcohol, tobacco or other drugs, or (when your feelings are hurt) in negative expressions like criticizing and complaining. If you suppress your emotional expression, you may experience it in your body in physical tension or a variety of other symptoms. You must move your creativity out into the world. You must be honest with yourself and confront and reveal your own emotional nature, integrating the sensitive parts of yourself that you have disowned for fear of appearing weak or needy. Instead of intellectualizing your emotions, you need to show and express your fears, anger, hurt, and your joy, becoming emotionally present and real. When you express your fears and vulnerabilities openly, you put them outside yourself and your body can then also open up, relax, and rejuvenate. You can breathe more deeply and easily. As you discard your false 'heroic' persona and lay your emotional cards on the table, you will find to your surprise a deeper, richer, more nourishing emotional bond with others and with yourself. Of course, such self-revelation is no small task. Before you can open up, you must overcome deep-seated fears of rejection, self-doubt, and insecurity. A fear of exploding with anger or bursting into tears if you let go of control will hinder you. But with time and experience, you will develop a genuine confidence and exhibit emotional generosity that will flow out to others and improve your relationships by making them more open and honest.

Daliolite, people like you are amongst the most well-rounded, versatile, creative types on Earth. With your strength and endurance, you can invent, innovate, synthesize, or package impressive works in any field of endeavour. You would make an excellent doctor, dentist, nurse, holistic healer, psychologist, dietician, etc. because such professions give you the opportunity to use your healing energy while being of service in practical ways. Accountant, organizer, and craftsperson are also good choices for you. You will feel genuine pleasure in uplifting others through your caring words, whether through teaching, acting, singing, writing, or working in a grocery store. Designing, public or motivational speaking, advising, promoting or engaging in any creative field is your forte. You have 'good karma' on the job and get along well with co-workers and/or employees. With persistence and courage, you can do useful, innovative work and as your feelings and creative juices flow, so will your finances.

• Tades, what you really want is to merge with someone else's energy and feel mutual empowerment. You are looking for total, permanent commitment. You want a partner whom you can count on to take care of all your material needs, and you will take care of all your partner's emotional needs (or vice versa) - a syngergistic relationship that is mutually empowering and completely dependable. To successfully establish this type of relationship, you must be discriminating and find someone with similar energy and values. The shared goals must be innately valuable to each of you as individuals. For this to happen, you must first get in touch with your own values. You must become strong within yourself, aware of what you want, and tune in to what is real and meaningful in your life. The challenge is to establish your own energy systems and figure out who you are as an individual. As your energy becomes stronger, you will automatically attract mates of similar energy with whom you can form successful partnerships.

Your Achilles' Heel is seeking self-worth through others ("I can only feel OK about myself through the validation of others") which can lead you into the trap of an unending search for a soul mate. ("If I have this one special person's energy, I'll feel complete".) In truth, you can only achieve a sense of completeness within yourself - it will never come as the by-product of a relationship, even with a soul mate. No matter how much support and validation you get from others, you always think you need more. In fact, for you, validation is a false barometer of whether you are on the right track. Living according to standards you KNOW are right for you, regardless of what others think, will help you develop a sense of self-worth. At some point, you must stop being enmeshed with others and involved in their business, and simply walk your own path instead. The irony is that when you begin to do this, others will support you, both financially and on an energy level.

• Star49, what you really want is to be lost in the security blanket of your own personal connection with the Universe. You want to 'let go' into something bigger than yourself that will support you and give you an expanded sense of identity. You have an insatiable need to experience peace and oneness. But to successfully attain that goal, you must go out into the world and be of service to others. As you shift attention from your own fears and focus instead on the here and now, you can easily see how to restore order in situations of chaos.

Your Achilles' Heel is victim consciousness ("If I don't have constant, compassionate attention and understanding from others, someone will take advantage of me.") But no one else can give you enough reassurance to overcome your inner sense of helplessness and paranoia. Only when you look within can you discover what outer structures you need to create in order to give yourself strength and purpose. Avoid the unending search for a saviour or mentor whom you can trust blindly and surrender to. Inward surrender will not make the external world orderly and productive. Organise your world in the way YOU need it to be and you will then feel safe and strong, and find the self-confidence and self-trust you seek.

• Hi Captain,

25 Oct 1979 - if you have time.

Just feel I am meant to do so much more. although I can see the progress I've made, esp in recent years, I'm still frustrated that I don't know where I'm going..

• Danceur, all of us are only going back in the direction of our authentic selves. Our common life purpose is to remember who we truly are - immortal, all-powerful, beautiful souls. It takes us many lives to do so and we focus on resolving only one or two big issues each lifetime.

What you really want in this life is to be lost in the security blanket of your own personal connection with the Universe. You want to 'let go' into something bigger than yourself that will support you and give you an expanded sense of identity. You have an insatiable need to experience peace and oneness. But to successfully attain that goal, you must go out into the world and be of service to others. As you shift attention from your own fears and focus instead on the here and now, you can easily see how to restore order in situations of chaos.

• Hi Captain,

If you have time to do mine, I'd appreciate it! My dob is 17.04.1981.

Regards,

M-L

• Kuruts, what you really want is to receive love. Your need to experience the loving energy of others is nearly insatiable. To successfully bring this energy into your life, you need to first give love by cheering people up - you know how to use the limelight to make others happy. By exercising your creativity to contribute to the happiness of others, you create an 'audience' or a peer group that will support you, accept you, and love you. The best barometer for being 'on track' is the applause and approval of others. In the process of giving happiness - as long as you stay in alignment with your own humanitarian ideals - you gain the reward of knowing you are an important participant in the stream of life.

Your Achilles' Heel is an overriding need to feel the acceptance of your peers ("If I just cooperate with life and 'go with the flow', my peers will automatically support me and bring me happiness.") But your friends can never give you enough support for you to break out as an individual and take advantage of the exciting opportunities life brings. Become your own best friend and encourage yourself to go after those things that will bring you happiness. The trap you fall into is an unending search for knowledge ("If I have enough knowledge, I will feel confident to take creative action.") But you can never have enough knowledge to feel safe so you go with the flow and wait for happiness to find you. However you must take the risk and create your OWN happiness. The irony is that once you begin creating happiness, the knowledge you need to succeed will come to you effortlessly.

• Hi TheCaptain, im very lost as you know can you see mine please 18/03/1976 born 8.am

• Hi Captain,

Thank you very much for taking the time - appreciate it 🙂

• Vaniav, what you really want is money. You want to accumulate financial resources and material possessions to gain a sense of comfort and stability so you can begin to really 'live'. To achieve this, you need to be willing to form partnerships with others, finding those who have similar values and resources (money or talent) that they can share with you. If you use your energy to enhance your partners' energy, truly linking with others as a team rather than maintaining a sense of separation ("my money - your money, my resources - your resources") the result can be great financial rewards for all involved. With the contractual understanding that you will get a percentage of the profits, you are free to focus on enhancing your partners' energy and power in ways that increase the success of the team. You are better off asking your partner what is fair, because others appreciate you more than you value yourself.

Your Achilles' Heel is comfort ("The goal of life is to be comfortable. I need lots of possessions to survive.") This can lead into the trap of a never-ending search for accumulation. ("When I finally have enough money and possessions, I will feel good about myself and can relate to others.") This thinking leads to stagnation on all levels. You can never get enough 'stuff' to feel comfortable in making the changes that will add vitality to your life. You must be willing to risk losing your current level of comfort to gain a higher state of power and energy. You will never have enough money and personal property to think you can afford to bond with others or feel there is enough to take care of all your needs. Let go of self-concern and put your full power into partnership.

• Hi Captain, thanks for your time & energy on my behalf. DOB 3/4/59

Blessed be

Amused

• Amused59, what you really want is to be your own person, to be the centre of attention, to discover yourself in different life situations, and to surround yourself with people who feed you energy. To achieve this, you need to refocus your attention away from yourself and discover the nature of the people who have been drawn to you. Once you discern which people truly admire you and want to support you, and once you begin to feed them positive energy, the energy that comes back to you will create the situation you want.

Your Achilles' Heel is selfishness ("My survival depends on looking out for myself first, and others should make sure my needs are met regardless of anyone else's concerns.") But if you feel that others have to constantly fill your needs for you to feel safe and connected, you will find you need even more attention and energy just to feel OK. You need to find people and partners YOU can give to, who will feel so energised that they naturally fill your cup in reciprocal appreciation. Satisfaction lies in connecting with those who see you for who you are, appreciate you, and want to give back to you. The trap you fall into is an unending search for independence ("If I can just be self-sufficient enough, I'll have the confidence to relate successfully with others and I won't feel so lonely.") But you'll never feel a strong enough sense of self to become part of a team that way. Take the risk of losing yourself in supporting others, and you will feel the joy and glory of your true self shining through.

• Your right Captain, I'm a very creative person. My natural ability is in art. I draw and like to do sketches of people. I also cut peoples hair. No certificate just like to do it. My problem with expressing my feelings to people, esp. at work, is that they'll view me as weak, or someone who is complaining. I feel like I've been taken advantage of because of my experience and wages. People talk about wages and I've received mine thru experience. I've learned to distance myself in alot of areas. I'm good at helping others and this area is where I shine. I do feel vulnerable because I'm alone. I do feel afraid alot. I have incredible energy which doesn't help. Your reading was good and helps. I do need help w/anxiety--any suggestions.

• Daloilite, you can find firm positive ways to express yourself so people won't think you're complaining or critical or weak. You say you have learnt to distance yourself but that can come across as coldness or detachment to others. You feel alone because you have put unnecessary distance between you and the world to avoid being hurt. But you are still hurting. It's mental objectivity and standing up for yourself, not emotional or even physical distance, that you need. Make sure when you discuss someone or some situation that you don't focus on the down points so much; remember to give praise or compliments where they are due. You only have to say what you think, not what you are feeling, unless you can do so in a positive and upbeat yet honest way. Once you feel more comfortable dealing with the world, you will lose your anxiety. So get out there and approach people with a smile on your lips and joy in your heart - everyone will want to be around such a positive person.

• Thanks! I went to see my mom recently and I did 2 tarot readings for her caretakers. They said that they were so accurate that three other people wanted readings. A therapist, nurse and record keeper. I've been under stress recently and don't feel on my game. I'll do these readings and they immediately point to a certain situation. I guess, at times, I question my own credibility on doing these. I guess I'm wondering if there is some divine purpose or reason for me doing this because sometimes when I think about it, it's really kinda crazy. I tell these people that any accuracy to their reading doesn't come by any ability of mine but thru God because I pray before I do them. But to think God is actually working thru me kinda bugs me too. Can you relate to this at all as I respect your input.

• Hi theCaptain, would you mind to mine 4/11/74. Thanks so much!

• Daliolite, for my part I don't feel any separation between me and God - I feel I am part of Him and He is part of me, that my own Godness is what wants to help others and has the ability to do so. I never think of God as some benevolent but remote gift-giver but part of the inspiration and creativity inside me. And I believe that we are all a part of Him and that He is inside all of us. Together we are God, and we are all equal and beautiful and powerful beings. When you believe that, you will lose your self-doubt and anxiety.

• Arieslass, what you really want is to feel connected with others while confidently being yourself. You want the total agreement of everyone around you - for everyone to understand your point of view, to accept and support you, and to recognise your positive motivations. To achieve this, you may try to manipulate people into thinking your way. Using your talent for understanding others, you think you can say exactly the right words to make others change their minds and agree with you. But it doesn't work; in order to reach your goals, you need to refocus your attention on your own truth. When you speak the words you intuitively feel, situations in which you find yourself come into harmony. When you live and speak from your higher self, companions who are not suitable withdraw and new people appear who are more compatible. As you act in accordance with your higher truth, others who are similarly attuned understand you and prove the most trustworthy of friends, as you share the same spiritual values.

Your Achilles' Heel is a need for mental security. ("If I can figure out what other people are thinking and then say the right thing so they'll agree with my ideas, I will always feel secure.") This can lead you into the trap of a never-ending search for information, ("If I can just get enough facts, I'll be able to find the 'truth' and then I will know what to do.") But you can never read people's minds enough to assure yourself that you will say the right thing. You need to let go of control and heed your own intuition. Trusting and acting from your OWN truth brings out your integrity, which will draw the right people to you and help you to gain the security and peace of mind you seek. You must go beyond logic to your intuition and demonstrate what your higher truth is telling you. Having faith in your spiritual guidance will lead you to gain a correct perception of what is going on around you.

• Thank you The Captain for your insight yep I can relate to that, cuse all my life I didnt have nothing and money have a great importance in my life not just for me but in order to help others, and thank God that I changed i no longer give importance to material things, yes its good to have them but as long i keep earning money to pay my debts and save some to a difficulty or help others Im fine. Blessings.