What do you really want?

• Well Cap'n, you've been spot on for me so far, so why not? Birthday: 17 July 1962 🙂 Thanks in advance xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Art10, what you really want is to be is in love: to be adored, and share 'centre stage' with someone who returns your passion. To reach this goal, you must learn to go with the flow - to tell the Universe what you want and let life (with its perfect timing) bring others who will recognise and adore you. Learn to receive love naturally - to be alert to the window of opportunity and respond to those who come into your life to love you. Spending time with like-minded people, openly expressing your unorthodox ideas and visions of the future, attracts lovers who can also be friends and give you the support you need. When you focus on enacting your altruistic dreams, life will send you special people to charge your dreams with romantic energy.

Your Achilles' Heel is your need for others' approval ("My survival depends on others giving me approval"). But other people can never give you enough to make you feel satisfied or feel free about yourself. The approval of others is actually a false barometer for you. You must risk disapproval and be true to your own ideals in order to develop the self-approval you are seeking.

• Rooster5, what you really want is money. You want to accumulate financial resources and material possessions to gain a sense of comfort and stability so you can begin to really 'live'. To achieve this, you need to be willing to form partnerships with others, finding those who have similar values and resources (money or talent) that they can share with you. If you use your energy to enhance your partner/s' energy, truly linking with the other/s as a team rather than maintaining a sense of separation ("my money - your money, my resources - your resources") the result can be great financial rewards for all involved. With the contractual understanding that you will get a percentage of the profits, you are free to focus on enhancing your partner/s energy and power in ways that increase the success of the team. You are better off asking your partner/s what is fair, because others appreciate you more than you value yourself.

Your Achilles' Heel is comfort ("The goal of life is to be comfortable. I need lots of possessions to survive.") This can lead into the trap of a never-ending search for accumulation. ("When I finally have enough money and possessions, I will feel good about myself and can relate to others.") This thinking leads to stagnation on all levels. You can never get enough 'stuff' to feel comfortable in making the changes that will add vitality to your life. You must be willing to risk losing your current level of comfort to gain a higher state of power and energy. You will never have enough money and personal property to think you can afford to bond with others or feel there is enough to take care of all your needs. Let go of self-concern and put your full power into partnership.

• Hello Captain ,

This sounds great. My BD 09/21/59. I may be surprised. I don't seem to have found myself yet.:)

Thank you for the offer.

• Cris1962, what you really want is to receive love. Your need to experience the loving energy of others is nearly insatiable. To successfully bring this energy into your life, you need to first give love by cheering people up - you know how to use the limelight to make others happy. By exercising your creativity to contribute to the happiness of others, you create an 'audience' or a peer group that will support you, accept you, and love you. The best barometer for being 'on track' is the applause and approval of others. In the process of giving happiness - as long as you stay in alignment with your own humanitarian ideals - you gain the reward of knowing you are an important participant in the stream of life.

Your Achilles' Heel is twofold. There is the overriding need to feel the acceptance of your peers ("If I just cooperate with life and 'go with the flow', my peers will automatically support me and bring me happiness.") But your friends can never give you enough support for you to break out as an individual and take advantage of the exciting opportunities life brings. Become your own best friend and encourage yourself to go after those things that will bring you happiness.

The second part of the trap is an unending search for knowledge ("If I have enough knowledge, I will feel confident to take creative action.") But you never have enough knowledge so you go with the flow and wait for happiness to find you. You must take the risk and create your OWN happiness. The irony is that once you begin creating happiness, the knowledge you need to succeed will come to you effortlessly.

• Good Evening Captain 😉

I'd love to learn something more about myself! My DOB is August 2nd 1970, 6:42am.

Thanks in advance...

In Love and Light,

Sacogirl

• Thank You Captain!!

• Cyw39, what you really want is to be your own person, to be the centre of attention, to discover yourself in different life situations, and to surround yourself with people who feed you energy. To achieve this, you need to refocus your attention away from yourself and discover the nature of the people who have been drawn to you. Once you discern which people truly admire you and want to support you, and once you begin to feed them energy, the energy that comes back to you will create the situation you want.

Your Achilles' Heel is twofold - one part is selfishness ("My survival depends on looking out for myself first, and others should make sure my needs are met regardless of anyone else's concerns.") But if you feel that others have to constantly fill your needs for you to feel safe and connected, you will find you need even more attention and energy just to feel OK. You need to find people and partners YOU can give to, who will feel so energised that they naturally fill your cup in reciprocal appreciation. Satisfaction lies in connecting with those who see you for who you are, appreciate you, and want to give back to you.

The other trap you fall into is an unending search for independence ("If I can just be self-sufficient enough, I'll have the confidence to relate successfully with others and I won't feel so lonely.") But you'll never feel a strong enough sense of self to become part of a team that way. Take the risk of losing yourself in supporting others, and you will feel the joy and glory of your true self shining through.

• Dear Captain

I would like to know what you can tell me...

Birthday October 31 1959

Thank you very much!!!!

• HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!!

April 21st,1973// 2:05 A.M. Manhattan,New York

• Dear Captain

I would like to know what you can tell me...

Birthday October 31 1959

Thank you very much!!!!

• Sacogirl, what you really want is to be right all the time and to be perfect in the sense that you - and everyone else - is following 'the plan' 100% of the time. But you want everyone to be in total, perfect alignment with 'the plan' you think is right. First you need to accept that you do not know what 'the plan' is. You must turn away from rigid physical and material planning and refocus on the larger spiritual vision. Through trusting and surrendering to the wisdom of the Higher Power, you can watch life's circumstances with the conviction that what is unfolding is indeed part of 'the plan'. Then the way becomes clear. You are filled with calm and feel in alignment with 'the plan' because the spiritual vision is the energy of perfection you are seeking. Your North Node (Pisces) rules enlightened states of consciousness, the oceanic feeling of oneness with all life. At times you have slipped into an enlightened state - a state of total connection with the universe. Your life purpose is to nurture that state and make it part of your daily experience.

Your Achilles' Heel is your compulsive need for order. ("My survival depends on everything being in order according to my view of how life ought to be and how others ought to behave.") It can lead to an unending search for perfection that is a bottomless pit. Life and other people are never in a static state of perfect order long enough for you to feel secure, and your expectations can lead to continual tension and anxiety. You postpone trust and joy by not letting go of control. Accept that the Universe's plan is better than yours and that things are unfolding properly, regardless of how it seems. The only place you can create perfect order is within yourself by surrendering to the Higher Power and trusting that everything is indeed in order.

• Goldenhill, what you really want is to be your own person, to be the centre of attention, to discover yourself in different life situations, and to surround yourself with people who feed you energy. To achieve this, you need to refocus your attention away from yourself and discover the nature of the people who have been drawn to you. Once you discern which people truly admire you and want to support you, and once you begin to feed them energy, the energy that comes back to you will create the situation you want.

Your Achilles' Heel is twofold - one part is selfishness ("My survival depends on looking out for myself first, and others should make sure my needs are met regardless of anyone else's concerns.") But if you feel that others have to constantly fill your needs for you to feel safe and connected, you will find you need even more attention and energy just to feel OK. You need to find people and partners YOU can give to, who will feel so energised that they naturally fill your cup in reciprocal appreciation. Satisfaction lies in connecting with those who see you for who you are, appreciate you, and want to give back to you.

The other trap you fall into is an unending search for independence ("If I can just be self-sufficient enough, I'll have the confidence to relate successfully with others and I won't feel so lonely.") But you'll never feel a strong enough sense of self to become part of a team that way. Take the risk of losing yourself in supporting others, and you will feel the joy and glory of your true self shining through.

• Pilot007, what you really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you must be willing to let go of the idea that one special person - or group of people - is going to provide it just because you think you need it. Instead, you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energises you, or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You need to find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and those of people around you.When you bring yourself into alignment with a higher principle or spiritual belief, you feel protected and nurtured.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe. Run the risk and take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself. Once you take responsiblity for youself and find a goal that's important to you and stand by it, you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.

• Once again dear captain you are oh so right!! And being me..... thats hard to admit! I do love being right all the time and infact I will admit I tend to gloat when I am... much to the annoyance of the people around me! Self - rightous could be my middle name!

I will endeavour to listen more... i do remember when i was very young being a good listener and my advice (as young, innocent and naiive as i was) being valued but I can see that in the past few years I have definitely become more self centred, good for me in some ways but not in others!

I never got a chance to reply to your other thread on superpowers... thank you for the confidence boost as there were definitely some superpowers in there that I would never have imagined I had!!

You are such a giving person... thank you from the bottom of my heart.. and if theres ever anything I can do for you, dont hesitate to ask!!

Much love, Daisy

• What do I REALLY want? haha... I ask myself a lot actually. i'd love to know. Thanks Captain! Oops...almost forgot... October 1,1974

• Thank you Captain,

This does explain a lot. I never thought of the people that are drawn to me and there energy or the effect it has on me. I didn't think independance was a problem. I knew I would be surprised.

Thank You:)

• Captain, Wow!

Just what I needed!!!! Whoa!!!

Thank you so much fir Sharing your time!!!

Many Blessings to you!!!

• Stonyeye, what you really want is to feel connected with others while confidently being yourself. You want the total agreement of everyone around you - for everyone to understand your point of view, to accept and support you, and to recognise your positive motivations. To achieve this, you try to manipulate people into thinking your way. Using your talent for understanding others, you think you can say exactly the right words to make others change their minds and agree with you. But it doesn't work; in order to reach your goals, you need to refocus your attention on your own truth. When you speak the words you intuitively feel, situations in which you find yourself come into harmony. When you live and speak from your higher self, companions who are not suitable withdraw and new people appear who are compatible. As you act in accordance with your higher truth, others who are similarly attuned understand you and prove the most trustworthy of friends, as you share the same spiritual values.

Your Achilles' Heel is a need for mental security. ("If I can figure out what other people are thinking and then say the right thing so they'll agree with my ideas, I will always feel secure.") This can lead you into the trap of a never-ending search for information, ("If I can just get enough facts, I'll be able to find the 'truth' and then I will know what to do.") But you can never read people's minds enough to assure yourself that you will say the right thing. You need to let go of control and heed your own intuition. Trusting and acting from your OWN truth brings out your integrity, which will draw the right people to you and help you to gain the security and peace of mind you seek. You must go beyond logic to your intuition and demonstrate what your higher truth is telling you. Having faith in your spiritual guidance will lead you to gain a correct perception of what is going on around you.

• Hi Captain,

Anything you can contribute would be greatly appreciated. 10/13/50. Allentown, PA