What do you really want?

• Captain,

Thank you so very much. That was very enlightening and very true. I greatly appreciate the insight.

• Dear Captain,

Pleace i would love to read what mine is,this is very cool! thank-you, oh my DOB is 10-16-70 🙂

Love & Light

• Patricia1970libra, what you really want is to be right all the time and to be perfect in the sense that you - and everyone else - is following 'the plan' 100% of the time. But you want everyone to be in total, perfect alignment with 'the plan' you think is right. First you need to accept that you do not know what 'the plan' is. You must turn away from rigid physical and material planning and refocus on the larger spiritual vision. Through trusting and surrendering to the wisdom of the Higher Power, you can watch life's circumstances with the conviction that what is unfolding is indeed part of 'the plan'. Then the way becomes clear. You are filled with calm and feel in alignment with 'the plan' because the spiritual vision is the energy of perfection you are seeking. Your North Node (Pisces) rules enlightened states of consciousness, the oceanic feeling of oneness with all life. At times you have slipped into an enlightened state - a state of total connection with the universe. Your life purpose is to nurture that state and make it part of your daily experience.

Your Achilles' Heel is your compulsive need for order. ("My survival depends on everything being in order according to my view of how life ought to be and how others ought to behave.") It can lead to an unending search for perfection that is a bottomless pit. Life and other people are never in a static state of perfect order long enough for you to feel secure, and your expectations can lead to continual tension and anxiety. You postpone trust and joy by not letting go of control. Accept that the Universe's plan is better than yours and that things are unfolding properly, regardless of how it seems. The only place you can create perfect order is within yourself by surrendering to the Higher Power and trusting that everything is indeed in order.

• me too, Captain! 🙂

mine is 7-18-91. thanks for taking the time!

• Dear Captain,

Hi, wow this is so true,I do like things in order and do get a little bugged out when they are not. I wish that i could break this cycle,just not sure how? what does it mean by,rigid physical and material planning? and how can i change this?

I Do feel a very deep connection with the universe at times and seem to even hear the trees and wind,what they say. my hearts desire is to develop these gifts to the fullest. now i'm starting to think that my answers do not lie in books or readings,maybe i just need to listen even closer?

I'm the type of person that has always needed to be guided to the starting line but once i'm there i'm off and going just fine on my own. it seems i'm having a hard time getting to that starting line this time.

What you have told me,will not be taken lightly and i will listen closer from now on.

many blessings,love & light to you 🙂

• Dear Captain:

I was born 12/28/32. Any light you can shed on me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Annamg

• hello again captain! how are you?

keeping very busy i see...

I'm curious of this thread. my d.o.b-23/9/71

thanks!

• Hello again, Captain. I would appreciate any insight you can give me. My DOB is January 18, 1973. Thank you so much!

• Hello Captain. Thank you for the party yesterday, Wonderful.

I am curious as to what it is I really want at this time of my life. I now have the opportunity to pursue what ever it may be, as I no longer work.

DOB is May 2, 1947

Also, could you reveal what it may be my son really desires from this life.

DOB is August 19, 1974

Blessings beyond measure with good things occurring for you.

Julianna - loving silver wings

• Captian, could you also pleas do my son's girlfriend.

DOB is jund 5, 1965

Tahnk you again for all you are doing and for generously giving of your self.

Julianna - lovingsilverwings

• Dear Captain, The more I come to this forum the more amazed I am with you! You are so awesome, giving, and incredible with your time and talent! I hope you are still doing this subject - It seems to be a question I hear myself say very often and can't quite seem to answer very deeply. My bithdate is 10th December, 1958, Weaverville, California USA. Much Love, Light, and Blessings to you Captain 🙂

• Hello Captain,

If you have time I'd also like a reading. My dob is 12 march 1985. Thankyou

• Hi Captain, may I have a reading about what I really want. Birthday 10/11/50, born in Porterdale, GA.

• Dear Captain, Could you please do your reading for a friend of mine. His dob is 5/16/1955.

thank you in advance.

• Therearemanyreasons, what you really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you must be willing to let go of the idea that one special person - or group of people - is going to provide it just because you think you need it. Instead, you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energises you, or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You need to find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and those of people around you. When you bring yourself into alignment with a higher principle or spiritual belief, you feel protected and nurtured.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe, so you never gain the security you think you need to be a capable adult and take charge of your life. Run the risk and assume full responsibility for the consequences. Take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself. Once you take responsiblity for youself and find a goal that's important to you and stand by it, you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.

• Patricia1970libra, by 'rigid physical and material planning' it means you like to plan your life out in advance. But some really interesting events can be blocked from occurring if you keep to a tight schedule and aganda. Just relax and go with the flow more often - let the unexpected happen. Life can be better than you imagine or plan it.

• Annamg, what you really want is to be right all the time and to be perfect in the sense that you - and everyone else - is following 'the plan' 100% of the time. But you want everyone to be in total, perfect alignment with 'the plan' you think is right. First you need to accept that you do not know what 'the plan' is. You must turn away from rigid physical and material planning and refocus on the larger spiritual vision. Through trusting and surrendering to the wisdom of the Higher Power, you can watch life's circumstances with the conviction that what is unfolding is indeed part of 'the plan'. Then the way becomes clear. You are filled with calm and feel in alignment with 'the plan' because the spiritual vision is the energy of perfection you are seeking. Your North Node (Pisces) rules enlightened states of consciousness, the oceanic feeling of oneness with all life. At times you have slipped into an enlightened state - a state of total connection with the universe. Your life purpose is to nurture that state and make it part of your daily experience.

Your Achilles' Heel is your compulsive need for order. ("My survival depends on everything being in order according to my view of how life ought to be and how others ought to behave.") It can lead to an unending search for perfection that is a bottomless pit. Life and other people are never in a static state of perfect order long enough for you to feel secure, and your expectations can lead to continual tension and anxiety. You postpone trust and joy by not letting go of control. Accept that the Universe's plan is better than yours and that things are unfolding properly, regardless of how it seems. The only place you can create perfect order is within yourself by surrendering to the Higher Power and trusting that everything is indeed in order.

• Hi Captain, could you do a reading for me , 03-12-49

• Stranger2, what you really want is to be is in love: to be adored, and share 'centre stage' with someone who returns your passion. To reach this goal, you must learn to go with the flow - to tell the Universe what you want and let life (with its perfect timing) bring others who will recognise and adore you. Learn to receive love naturally - to be alert to the window of opportunity and respond to those who come into your life to love you. Spending time with like-minded people, openly expressing your unorthodox ideas and visions of the future, attracts lovers who can also be friends and give you the support you need. When you focus on enacting your altruistic dreams, life will send you special people to charge your dreams with romantic energy.

Your Achilles' Heel is your need for others' approval ("My survival depends on others giving me approval") and thinking that if you have others' approval then your life is on the right track. But other people can never give you enough approval to make you feel satisfied or feel free to be yourself. The approval of others is actually a false barometer for you. You must risk disapproval and be true to your own unorthodox ideas in order to develop the deeper and more satisfying feeling of self-approval. The trap you fall into is a neverending search for risk taking - especially in romance ("If I can just have a happy love life, then I will feel complete and can begin to do my part to help the planet.") However, if you don't balance this romantic energy with a daily commitment to some type of humanitarian cause, it becomes too intense and you inadvertantly destroy the very relationship you want so badly. You can never feel free to dedicate yourself to humanitarian causes unless you can forget your personal desires. When you add your considerable talents to making universal causes successful, your efforts are energising and rewarding for everyone concerned. The irony is that when you dedicate yourself to a larger cause, you find the the Universe will fulfill you on the personal level as well.

• DChell, what you really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you must be willing to let go of the idea that one special person - or group of people - is going to provide it just because you think you need it. Instead, you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energises you, or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You need to find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and those of people around you. When you bring yourself into alignment with a higher principle or spiritual belief, you feel protected and nurtured.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe, so you never gain the security you think you need to be a capable adult and take charge of your life. Run the risk and assume full responsibility for the consequences. Take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself. Once you take responsiblity for youself and find a goal that's important to you and stand by it, you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.