What do you really want?

• Hi Captain!!

Like most ppl I'm a bit lost also not really knowing what I want.

So some insight would be appreciated.

15/05/1974 9.50am Liverpool Australia

• captain,

thank u so much for your time and spirtual knowlege, every word you said it so true, that it brought tears to my eyes, i can honestly say they joy. may the universe bless you every second of your powerful life,

• give u great health, and more time so you can continue helping others, who for moments, like myself are in the dark.

again thank you so much!

bless be!

• Taurusgirl1974, what you really want is to feel connected with others while confidently being yourself. You want the total agreement of everyone around you - for everyone to understand your point of view, to accept and support you, and to recognise your positive motivations. To achieve this, you try to manipulate people into thinking your way. Using your talent for understanding others, you think you can say exactly the right words to make others change their minds and agree with you. But it doesn't work; in order to reach your goals, you need to refocus your attention on your own truth. When you speak the words you intuitively feel, situations in which you find yourself come into harmony. When you live and speak from your higher self, companions who are not suitable withdraw and new people appear who are compatible. As you act in accordance with your higher truth, others who are similarly attuned understand you and prove the most trustworthy of friends, as you share the same spiritual values.

Your Achilles' Heel is a need for mental security. ("If I can figure out what other people are thinking and then say the right thing so they'll agree with my ideas, I will always feel secure.") This can lead you into the trap of a never-ending search for information, ("If I can just get enough facts, I'll be able to find the 'truth' and then I will know what to do.") But you can never read people's minds enough to assure yourself that you will say the right thing. You need to let go of control and heed your own intuition. Trusting and acting from your OWN truth brings out your integrity, which will draw the right people to you and help you to gain the security and peace of mind you seek. You must go beyond logic to your intuition and demonstrate what your higher truth is telling you. Having faith in your spiritual guidance will lead you to gain a correct perception of what is going on around you.

• Droiched, substitute the words 'power' or 'passion' for 'money' and see how you feel. Bear in mind your reluctance to listen to people for fear of them controlling you in some way.

• Hi Captain, thank you..............that's difficult to swallow but I think the control issue is because I have been in control and taking care of my family from a very young age. I give alot of myself and have put my own needs last so I'm not really sure of the manipulation part.

I see that my reading as well as Taurusgirls is exactly the same could that be an error?

• Your spot on.

I don't trust my intuition cause I've had 2 bad relationships and bad friendships so I'm afraid of my intuition these days but your right the feeling of control is not wanting to be hurt again.

I got stalked by someone I thought was a friend so I'm so scared to trust my higher self but I really need to.

I'm going to try 2 trust myself again.I'm so lucky I have friends helping me out with this.

Hopefully going out more will help.

• Gamby, your report is correct for you - many people have the same readings here as it is an astrological profile. And just because you give a lot to others doesn't mean you never take back either.

• What do I want? Stability. Financial Security. Undying love. Freedom.Adventure. Beauty. Peace. A Knight on a White Charger and a Stargate so I can travel off world. ( A TARDIS would be evn more cool but that's asking way too much)

Really what DO I want. Or rather, should I ask, what am I likely to find/receive?

My birthdate 3/14/1958. Thanks!

• OK, TheCaptain, you are awfully nice & apparently a very busy person! My DOB is 25 November1974. Thank you!

• Turtledust, what you really want is money. You want to accumulate financial resources and material possessions to gain a sense of comfort and stability so you can begin to really 'live'. To achieve this, you need to be willing to form partnerships with others, finding those who have similar values and resources (money or talent) that they can share with you. If you use your energy to enhance your partner/s' energy, truly linking with the other/s as a team rather than maintaining a sense of separation ("my money - your money, my resources - your resources") the result can be great financial rewards for all involved. With the contractual understanding that you will get a percentage of the profits, you are free to focus on enhancing your partner/s energy and power in ways that increase the success of the team. You are better off asking your partner/s what is fair, because others appreciate you more than you value yourself.

Your Achilles' Heel is comfort ("The goal of life is to be comfortable. I need lots of possessions to survive.") This can lead into the trap of a never-ending search for accumulation. ("When I finally have enough money and possessions, I will feel good about myself and can relate to others.") This thinking leads to stagnation on all levels. You can never get enough 'stuff' to feel comfortable in making the changes that will add vitality to your life. You must be willing to risk losing your current level of comfort to gain a higher state of power and energy. You will never have enough money and personal property to think you can afford to bond with others or feel there is enough to take care of all your needs. Let go of self-concern and put your full power into partnership.

• Mlbhaq, what you really want is to feel connected with others while confidently being yourself. You want the total agreement of everyone around you - for everyone to understand your point of view, to accept and support you, and to recognise your positive motivations. To achieve this, you try to manipulate people into thinking your way. Using your talent for understanding others, you think you can say exactly the right words to make others change their minds and agree with you. But it doesn't work; in order to reach your goals, you need to refocus your attention on your own truth. When you speak the words you intuitively feel, situations in which you find yourself come into harmony. When you live and speak from your higher self, companions who are not suitable withdraw and new people appear who are compatible. As you act in accordance with your higher truth, others who are similarly attuned understand you and prove the most trustworthy of friends, as you share the same spiritual values.

Your Achilles' Heel is a need for mental security. ("If I can figure out what other people are thinking and then say the right thing so they'll agree with my ideas, I will always feel secure.") This can lead you into the trap of a never-ending search for information, ("If I can just get enough facts, I'll be able to find the 'truth' and then I will know what to do.") But you can never read people's minds enough to assure yourself that you will say the right thing. You need to let go of control and heed your own intuition. Trusting and acting from your OWN truth brings out your integrity, which will draw the right people to you and help you to gain the security and peace of mind you seek. You must go beyond logic to your intuition and demonstrate what your higher truth is telling you. Having faith in your spiritual guidance will lead you to gain a correct perception of what is going on around you.

• Hi Captain - WOW! How DO YOU DO IT?? That is so ME. Yes I want to accumulate enough money to be comfortable. You know what I have been doing is accumulating "stuff" instead. Much of it by saving discared items from other people because I'm going to "Fix" them. No More. I have been on a rampage to get rid of stuff. Baggage that has been holding me back. Grandma's China, Toys I saved from when my kids were baby's. I want to get rid of as much as possible and be free. I will not be able to stay in the house I am living in for long after I am divorced, yet I refuse to live under pitiful means. I want so badly to invest in something with my friend, but everything has been tied up and I have just had to keep paying legal fees and credit card bills. I know that, as long as I am in this house, the bills will keep me from moving forward. Things must change. You are so right. And I do like comfort and nice things. I worked so hard to get to this point. My husband was not that nice to me, but we were better together with money. Now things are going down the tubes. You have so hit the nail on the head. How am I ever going to find someone and the money to partner with that person?

• TGIF Captain!

Can you also do one for me? DOB 11/13/77.

• Butterball13, what you really want is to be your own person, to be the centre of attention, to discover yourself in different life situations, and to surround yourself with people who feed you energy. To achieve this, you need to refocus your attention away from yourself and discover the nature of the people who have been drawn to you. Once you discern which people truly admire you and want to support you, and once you begin to feed them energy, the energy that comes back to you will create the situation you want.

Your Achilles' Heel is twofold - one part is selfishness ("My survival depends on looking out for myself first, and others should make sure my needs are met regardless of anyone else's concerns.") But if you feel that others have to constantly fill your needs for you to feel safe and connected, you will find you need even more attention and energy just to feel OK. You need to find people and partners YOU can give to, who will feel so energised that they naturally fill your cup in reciprocal appreciation. Satisfaction lies in connecting with those who see you for who you are, appreciate you, and want to give back to you.

The other trap you fall into is an unending search for independence ("If I can just be self-sufficient enough, I'll have the confidence to relate successfully with others and I won't feel so lonely.") But you'll never feel a strong enough sense of self to become part of a team that way. Take the risk of losing yourself in supporting others, and you will feel the joy and glory of your true self shining through.

• The Captain is very generous!

Your so kind.

Dec 5th 1985

• KarmaComa, what you really want is to merge with someone else's energy and feel mutual empowerment. You are looking for total, permanent commitment. You want a partner whom you can count on to take care of all your material needs, and you will take care of all your partner's emotional needs (or vice versa) - a syngergistic relationship that is mutually empowering and completely dependable. To successfully establish this type of relationship, you must be discriminating and find someone with similar energy and values. The shared goals must be innately valuable to each of you as individuals. For this to happen, you must first get in touch with your own values. You must become strong within yourself, aware of what you want, and tune in to what is real and meaningful in your life. The challenge is to establish your own energy systems and figure out who you are as an individual. As your energy becomes stronger, you will automatically attract mates of similar energy with whom you can form successful partnerships.

Your Achilles' Heel is seeking self-worth through others ("I can only feel OK about myself through the validation of others") which can lead you into the trap of an unending search for a soul mate. ("If I have this one special person's energy, I'll feel complete".) In truth, you can only achieve a sense of completeness within yourself - it will never come as the by-product of a relationship, even with a soul mate. No matter how much support and validation you get from others, you always think you need more. In fact, for you, validation is a false barometer of whether you are on the right track. Living according to standards you KNOW are right for you, regardless of what others think, will help you develop a sense of self-worth. At some point, you must stop being enmeshed with others and involved in their business, and simply walk your own path instead. The irony is that when you begin to do this, others will support you, both financially and on an energy level.

• Hey! Thanks Captain! Right on the button. I appreciate it.

• Ok, Captain. Let's see if you can do me. Dec. 26, 1953

• CapAlive, what you really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong. To achieve this, you must be willing to let go of the idea that one special person - or group of people - is going to provide it just because you think you need it. Instead, you must take charge of creating what you need for yourself. By pursuing a goal that energises you, or by finding an ideal or set of principles that builds your self-respect, you will develop feelings of belonging in whatever circumstances you find yourself. You need to find a focus beyond your scattered emotional needs and those of people around you. When you bring yourself into alignment with a higher principle or spiritual belief, you feel protected and nurtured.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe, so you never gain the security you think you need to be a capable adult and take charge of your life. Run the risk and assume full responsibility for the consequences. Take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself. Once you take responsiblity for youself and find a goal that's important to you and stand by it, you feel secure and in control of your own destiny.