What do you really want?

• Sometimes it's hard to know what your real goal in life is. I recommend getting hold of Jan Spiller's "Astrology for the Soul" book. If anyone likes, I can consult her book and tell you what it says about your true desires and also what your Achilles Heel is.

• Hi Captain . You can have a go with me if you like ? Anything you need to know ? thank you .

• Oops, sorry, I need your birthdate - it's based on your North Node.

• I dont know what I want..........im far too changeable!!

• If you want to give me some guidance... 5th june 1984!

• I would be interested TheCaptain. birthdate 9th May 1973

• 31 St January 1953 ,

• HEY LINDIELOO HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! NOW PARTY THAT GUY OUTTA YOUR MIND!ONCE AND FOR ALL!...LOL

• Daisyfairy, what you really want is to be totally free to pursue Truth, have adventures, be spontaneous, and be right 100% of the time. You want to speak completely from your Truth and intuitive processes and to have everyone understand you, learn from you and appreciate your help. Try to stop focusing on your own Truth and begin to focus on those around you. Listen to - and understand - the information that others share about their lives. Your insight into their lives is exactly what other people need.

Your Achilles Heel is self-rightousness ("If other people would just acknowledge that I am right and appreciate me for it, I would feel understood and accepted.")

• stclaire. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes , I will party with a bottle of champers as he is well and truly out of my mind for good LOL ...

• I'd love to hear some feedback. Thanks, Captain. August 23, 1960. 🙂

• lindy.ATTA GIRL!.......LOL

• Moonalisa, what you really want is an environment in which to feel safe, protected, cared for, and doted on - a place where you feel you truly belong.

Your Achilles' Heel is dependence. The desire to be taken care of ("If there's no one to take care of me, I won't survive") can lead you into the trap of an unending search for security, where you develop emotional dependencies on others. But you can never get enough reassurance from others to feel safe. Take charge of your own life and security, and create what you need for yourself..

• Thanks a lot TheCaptain.

• Llindieloo, what you really want is to be is in love: to be adored, and share 'centre stage' with someone who returns your passion. To reach this goal, you must learn to go with the flow - to tell the Universe what you want and let life (with its perfect timing) bring others who will recognise and adore you. Learn to receive love naturally - to be alert to the window of opportunity and respond to those who come into your life to love you. Spending time with like-minded people, openly expressing your unorthodox ideas and visions of the future, attracts lovers who can also be friends and give you the support you need. When you focus on enacting your altruistic dreams, life will send you special people to charge your dreams with romantic energy.

Your Achilles' Heel is your need for others' approval ("My survival depends on others giving me approval"). But other people can never give you enough to make you feel satisfied or feel free about yourself. The approval of others is actually a false barometer for you. You must risk disapproval and be true to your own ideals in order to develop the self-approval you are seeking.

• TheCaptain. OMG that is so true . thank you so much . Your a star .

• Darkness angel, what you really want is to be lost in the security blanket of your own personal connection with the Universe. You want to 'let go' into something bigger than yourself that will support you and give you an expanded sense of identity. You have an insatiable need to experience peace and oneness. But to successfully attain that goal, you must go out into the world and be of service to others. As you shift attention from your own fears and focus instead on the here and now, you can easily see how to restore order in situations of chaos.

Your Achilles' Heel is victim consciousness ("If I don't have constant, compassionate attention and understanding from others, someone will take advantage of me.") But no one else can give you enough reassurance to overcome your inner sense of helplessness and paranoia. Only when you look within can you discover what outer structures you need to create in order to give yourself strength and purpose. Avoid the unending search for a saviour or mentor whom you can trust blindly and surrender to. Inward surrender will not make the external world orderly and productive. Organise your world in the way YOU need it to be and you will then feel safe and strong, and find the self-confidence and self-trust you seek.

• Thank you, Captain. Love and Light! 🙂

• I'd love to hear some feedback. Thanks, Captain. March 29, 1972

• Dear The Captain,

I would like hear some feedback. My birth date is July 6, 1957. Thanks, The Captain.

Rooster5