• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• missed you, happy you are better, and happy you are back!

• @ Laithano

Me, Me!! Can we focus on my love life and career 0 - 6 months me = March 28, 80 @ 3:15pm gracias

• Hey Laithano!!! I'm glad you're back!!

sorry about the bug...

i'll bug you with a question later... i cant even phrase it right for now... 😞 dont know which day is up or down yet...

• aithano. I hope you are better and not just feeling better cause if you are just feeling better, you could push yourself and deal with that c r a p all over again. Take care of yourself. e more important than anyone else. Irregardless how selfish they are. I think it is great for you to be sharing your talent with everybody else. Just don't do it at your own expense. TTFN

• @Laithano thanks so much 🙂 Do you mean air travel or just travelling around the area ? I have no trip planned ..Thanks.

@ lilspark

from the same area but youll run into each outher while traveling

• @laithano Thanks so much 🙂 Do you mean air travel or just travelling around the area ? I have no trip planned ..

@ lilspark

from the same area but youll run into each outher while traveling

• whatever you feel like you need to let me know ?

im mainly concerned about career wise,I been thinking about going to school for RN,,

• Hi laithano. Glad to hear your feeling better. I have good news! My bf finally contacted me two days ago and we were able to actually meet in person for the first time in the past six months. I just have one concern about our meeting though. I confessed to him (I really didn't want to but Ihe has a way of making me not be able to lie to him) that during his last episode of silence I had lost hope that he was coming back and because of that I did date and have * * * with one other person. I could not really tell how he felt about this confession and was wondering if you might have any insight on that? He also swears he did not have * * * with anyone else while we were apart. I told him that was very hard for me to believe that a man his age could go that long without it. He said he has been too busy for anything but work and sleep. Thanks in advance for your advice. I appreciate it.

XOXOXO 333Tanya

• When I was about 23, this guy who I hadn't seen in years just popped into my mind. I called a friend who said he just came into town. I stole him from his g-f he had brought with him (I am so sorry, I was 23 and didn't quite care about anyone else) We ended up having that accident then I got pregnant. Then he left. It was just a weird thing because I haven't even thought about him for years and he just popped up when he was coincidentally here. The whole thing was weird because that night, I knew I was pregnant, Never had that happen before and that was within minutes. I just knew. The night of the car accident, he didn't put his seatbelt on so I reached over him and put it on him for him and that was the only thing that kept him from going through the windshield. Then I had my miracle child which should not exist by any atretch of the imagination but he saved his life as well as mine. He was meant to be for whatever tha circumstances are. But that is just one of those weird stories I wanted to share.

• Hi Stclaire. Just joined the group to see if I could solve some of my issues.

I see you have a problem getting over your ex too. Have you ever resolved this problem?

I'm also in a battle to not have to sell my mobile home and split the money with him. Our divorce

has been going on for 11 mos.