Empath reading

• Thanks Laithiano x

• Allie63- do you want to sell the mobile home? Some people do because they don't want to stay somewhere they had a life together. Constant memory. Some people don't cause that's their home or cause they have no where else to go. So which are you? I finally left my b-f after 3 1/2 years but this time, I was ready. Before, I had a very hard time letting go because I wasn't ready. He was still the same jerk but I still had feelings for him. So if you are not ready, it's very hard. If you give me a little more info, maybe I can help. Know though, I am not psychic! I can't see for sure what will happen but I can sense what might happen. (if that makes any sense) I am medium-istic. Not exactly sure what that means but I'll tell you what I got lol TTFN

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi laithano, I'm glad things are going well for you, how did you do in your exams??

do you take classes in the summer as well?

I'm feeling a little low right now, not sure what's going on and not having heard anything from him (J) in two weeks is not helping either... last time we didn't really talk about "us"... we almost never do and I didn't want to bring up the subject because I don't want to pressure him... what's the point?

my b-day is coming and I think my patiences is running low low

any insight for me?

• Hi laithano, I was born on the pisces cusp 3/19 and also feel everything in my gut, in my own realationship i cant tell whats real and not. I feel when something is wrong and I feel when he is thinking about me. We are like a light swich on and off for the past three yrs. I dont know if its him or me, but I know somethings not right when I feel it. what do you think or feel about it?

• Dear laithano,

I want to make it clear that the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt him. I tried to lie to him about sleeping with anyone else but I have always had a problem with lying especially to people that I love and I myself always like to hear the truth even if it will hurt me because I know the truth always comes out sooner or later. I will not lose my faith in him again and I will trust him and I am truly sorry that he has been a victim of my temporary loss of faith when he wasn't responding to my attempts to contact him. This is all new to me as I have always been the one who was hurt in relationships. I do know now after our last meeting that he does truely love me. Do you know if he knows that he is the only one that I truely love? He also had mentioned (before my confession) the possibility of us living together. Does he still want this and if so how would you suggest I approach him for a positive response? Thanks again for your insight.

SIncerely,

333Tanya

• Well I am not Laithano nor am I like her but here is my opinion anyways (cause you know thet opinions are like a as sholes, everyobody has one, lol) I think that, you didn't realizes you loved him til you slept with someone else. I doubt he wants to live with you right now and I'm sure he doesn't know that he is the one you truly love because you just betrayed him. You need to tell him all that. Tell him how in relationships, you were always the one that got hurt so you were gonna do it first but, by doing it, you realized that you truly loved him. Tell him you only thought of him and you didn't really want to do it. But, you will never do it again and if you are, you will tell him first because you don't like cheating. It will take a while for him to trust you but if you really do love him, you will accept it and allow the questioning and the snooping (if he does that) Just be patient. Judge Toler (divorce court lol) says it that most couples don't have but need conversation. So just talk to him and tell him everything you think. Get everything off your mind that you want to say to him then, let him have his turn. You will know if he truly loves you or not. If he does, he will forgive you but it will take him some time to trust you (as you have been dishonest with him) No, you told him about it but you were dishonest by sharing your body with someone else. Tell him that's all that was there. You're body. The rest of you wasn't there. I don't know how long you have been in a relationship, I am gonna guess about 2-3 months. Longer than that, he might not forgive you. Sorry if that is bad news but I don't lie either. I have been hurt in all my relationships too but I will never be the pain. I firmly believe in 'do unto others' I will only do to others as I want them to do to me. Not do to others what they have done to me. Whatever he decides, take this as a lesson. Be the person you want. Always!

• laithano,

thnx.

Blessings.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi laithano I'm glad!! 90 is pretty good!! they did find your exams that were missing??

sorry to bug you, do you see anything with J (my ex)?? i dont know what's going on through his mind.. he's been MIA again for two weeks and dont know when I'll hear from him again...

i turned down someone else's relationship offer yesterday... i don't feel bad about it as I wasn't really attracted to him...

oh well... i'm already locked out in my bedroom as there are thunderstorms and my dog is terrified of them... 😞

• Hi laithano I'm glad!! 90 is pretty good!! they did find your exams that were missing??

sorry to bug you, do you see anything with J (my ex)?? i dont know what's going on through his mind.. he's been MIA again for two weeks and dont know when I'll hear from him again...

i turned down someone else's relationship offer yesterday... i don't feel bad about it as I wasn't really attracted to him...

oh well... i'm already locked out in my bedroom as there are thunderstorms and my dog is terrified of them... 😞

• I can't see what I posted and this thing says I posted seven minutes ago!

• gosh!! there it is now and twice 😞 ... great! sorry hahaha πŸ™‚

• Hi Laithano πŸ™‚

I asked you a question awhile back dealing with my husband and my friend from California. Your response was something to the effect that you see that I have extremely close ties with my friend from California and that my husband is confused. There's nothing improper happening (at least as far as I know, LOL). But I'm going to see my California friend this weekend. My husband is trying really hard to tag along, but I'd rather he didn't. See, it's a girls weekend. Seeing my California friend is just part of the things my girlfriends and I plan to do. Do you see anything out of the ordinary happening this weekend? I really don't fully understand my friendship with my California guy, but I really am looking forward to seeing him.

• Hi Laithano

can you please answer these questions?

Is Tom the one I mean to spend my life with?

What will my makeup artist career be like, do I got the talent to become successfull?

When, where and how will I meet tom, will I?

What should i do to make it happen and what will the realtionship be like?

blessings

ps: my birhtdate 11th of august 1989, TomΒ΄s 1st of september 1989