Empath reading

• im not sure but if you have the time i would greatly thank you

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Quenkath,

I am sorry to hear about your son's situation. It seems today that a lot of young people are not taught the correct, proper, and courtesy behavior inside and outside of their home.It is the decline of the nuclear family and its values in today's society If you just turn on the television and watch the news. It starts in the home and many parents just do not care what there kids do as long as they are not bringing trouble to their stoop. I can tell you that some teenage kids were out last night and slashed all these cars' tires. What was that for? Because the parents are not sitting on top of these kids and the kids are running around the city doing damage to other peoples' property. In another city the Chief of Police was telling the parents to take control of their kids and the police are not the babysitters. In this same city they instituted evening curfews to keep the damage at a minimum.

I think you are hurting because your son is an extension of you and your husband. But mainly you because you carried that precious bundle of joy for 9 months. This reminds me of a time when you see your child walk for the first time or ride a bike and they seem to fall and you are watching them from a distance. Your heart is crushed every time they fall down. But your heart is jumping for joy out of your chest when they can make those steps all by them self.

I know you do not want to hear this ...but even those friends of his are not so nice your son has to learn that not all the people in this world are nice and to be careful who you call your friends.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Quenkath,

I know sometimes it is hard for parents to watch there little one grow up into the real world because the world is not always nice to them. But try this...Is it possible to get him in other activities and clubs to get a better crowd of people to hang out with. Maybe you can slowly wean him from the old group. I would not want to see your son caught up with the wrong crowd. I think if this would happen it would break your heart.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Quenkath,

Do you send your son to a Catholic school because the education is better? Do you think you are confusing your son with the teaching of the Catholic faith since your husband and yourself are not Catholics.

I have a similar problem with my granddaughter because her mom wants her in a private school and she chose a Catholic school but my daughter is Southern Baptist. The mixing of religions confuses my granddaughter. I had to do a lot of explaining to my granddaughter because my daughter did not want to deal with the situation. I really can't do much about the situation because it is my daughter's choice.

On a side note I did have to talk to my granddaughter about her self- esteem when other kids from her class started to tease her. So I started to take her to other places, symphony, playhouse,etc. to enrich her knowledge and widen her circle of friends.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Quenkath,

Thanks for writing back. I take my granddaughter to those cultural events to widen her scope of education...who know someday she might be a violinist or celloist. But I try to get her into other groups so she is not hanging around just one group of friends.

I had sent my kids to public school but I always exposed them to other type of programs to make up for the inadequacies of public schools. For example my youngest daughter was good in the arts and I sent her to a college program exploring all forms of art. She was so good that during her last year of high school she was able to go to college in the morning and attend advance high school classes in the afternoon. Both my husband and I were so proud of her accomplishments at such a young age.

I think that is why I keep pushing my kids and grandkids to these types of programs. Sometimes they are hard to find and scholarships are not easy to come buy but in the end it is all worth it.

Hugs,

Rooster5

• hi laithano,

what do u think about this guy for me? he is 11/17.1979 and im 04/02/1981, i had lost contact with him but he has just emailed me. its been over a yr since i last spoke to him. after my ex i dont really trust my instinct when it comes to men anymore

really appreciate any advice, thanks.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Laithano. I will do a cleansing but it feels ok here. I left my b-f for good about 2 days ago and (it might seem mean) but I am going to go over there today and take back everything I have got him. I want him to see what all I did and what he doesn't have anymore. He will still have his beer which is what he chose over me anyways. Can you tell me what happens next? Will I get soon what I am looking for? and will he get "better" He is 40 now and I want him to get better so when he does get sick, he is not all alone.I still care about him but I tried for 3 1/2 years. Things got bad for me so I had to change for me and my daughter. My daughter is absolutely mean to him and I think it might be my fault. She won't say it but I think she saw what I was going through (even though she doesn't treat me much better). I feel more positive. I have a question, I see trees ans grass and it is absolutely beautiful, but I always think about how there could be a body in there. Why can't I just see the beauty and not have dark thoughts?

• awh thanks for saying that, it's really cheered me up! xx

• Hi Laithano,

Thanks for the advice hun! (listen to my guts and don't trust that person who was offering me help).

I found out recently that he was up to no good!

I have another "pain in the A S S question, if you don't mind! 🙂

Just like StClaire, I am curious to know where I would meet this Mr. Shorty of mine? ( not in a shoe store while I am shopping for heels, I hope!! ) lol.

Thanks dear!

Blessings to you and your bf!

• Hi Laithano,

I'd appreciate a reading. I don't know where to start, so I'll just start at where things are now. I don't know if you require birthdates since it's an empath reading, but my bday is 7/23/65. Things are so complicated right now. I think I've made progress in moving my path in a better direction, but I can't see myself or where my future lies. I'd like to know if you see my husband (7/8/65) moving in a better direction and whether we'll stay together. I'd also like to know how a friend of mine (10/3/75 est) will be involved in my life. Both of these guys are very important to me. But sometimes dealing with them is like walking through fog. I guess I'd like to get your insight on my future and whether I'll ever get past some of the hurdles I'm facing at the moment.

Kit

• hi gd morning to all i hope someone can help me? my question is why does my everyday seems to be daja vu. like i know whats going to happen.