Empath reading

• Hi Laithano,

I do have 2 questions, hope you don't mind.

• Financial bounce back, can you see this happening soon and through what?

• I am told many times that I will have my own children in 2-3 years, I am wondering with who since my love life sucks now. My ex is thousand miles away and I don't see us getting back together anytime soon unless he really wants to. Any idea or description?

Thanks again for your insights. 🙂 Appreciate it.

• Hi Laithano,

I do have 2 questions, hope you don't mind.

• Financial bounce back, can you see this happening soon and through what?

• I am told many times that I will have my own children in 2-3 years, I am wondering with who since my love life sucks now. My ex is thousand miles away and I don't see us getting back together anytime soon unless he really wants to. Any idea or description?

Thanks again for your insights. 🙂 Appreciate it.

• Thank you

• bump

• Thank you very much Laithano for the reading.

• Laithano,

I ran into my former potential partner and was disturbed at what I saw. Although I guess to anyone w/o intuition he appears the same, I noticed a very haggard, ragged almost lackluster aura around him, as though he is no longer the always succesfful golden boy executive he has always been. I was confused about his trouble vibes. I couldn't get any accurate sense of it is workk-related or family. Could you please shed some light.

Thanks

• Laithano,

When I asked the question about the relationship I was in for a little over a year, you said let it go, May I ask why what do you see or can you do a reading for me on this

• Thank you for your reply Laithano, I appreciate you time and suggestion.

Take Care and God Bless you ^A^

Doves46

• hi laithano,

thanks for the reply.i understand...but its been hard because he contacts me every now and then and makes it a little harder for me to let it go.so i just wanted to know if he still have feelings for me. do u sense that?

• Dear Laithano

thank you so much for your reading...it gives me hope that things aren't so bad after all.

• hello, i have had several people throw advice but my intuity is seeing not good intent, i appreciate your diven offer. I am going to ask for guidance relating to advices but concerns reguarding achieving a heartmate, i am lone still yet to experience a relation for the first time, for some reason i always attract a triangle so i never pursued a relation yet, i am 24 and a sag dec 8 1985, any guidance would be apppreciated and given back in return.. thank you , holly.

• Hello Laithano,

I have been alone for so long, sometimes I wonder if I'm destined to spend my life this way. There is someone I care very much for, but I don't know if that's going anywhere. I know you're busy, but if you have time, could you please tell me if you see anything in regards to my love life? Thank you very much in advance.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• laithano sorry to bug you, what vibes do you get from him (his feelings towards me?) his bday is oct 6, 1973, he lives in Michigan, i rather not put his name in here do you need it??

• hi laithno

do you see anyone right for me in my near future? im trying hard not to have contact with my ex as we just go round in circles, fighting and never getting anywhere. do u think he is seeing some1 else just now and how does he feel about me?

i find it difficult to meet guys that i 'click' with but i have met a Libra guy who i sort of like. sadly, he doesnt seem all that interested in me and i dont have enough confidence to chase after him or ask him if he still likes me.

thanks for taking the time to read this!

• This post is deleted!