Relationship with Cancer

• im a libra and my bestest friend is a cancer. the crab would always get me so itrritaded somtimes. because itll get me so confused. i can never read it, never know what it wants from me.

imside,I really like the crab.but when it hides, itll change the subject or be the person everybody think it is;being a big joker,loud,upnoxious.when im at its house the crab sorta changes;it’s more loving torwards me and like to cuddle when we watch movies, and thats all she likes to do when its home with me,watch movies.me as rised from the planet venus,I allways love the pleasure of bing close to the crab,and i always try to be intimate with it,and gives me these signs like it also wants to, but then somtime the crab would push me away…i would never understand it.

its like ‘we love to stare at each other but for some reason we never reach out and touch,seems best as a dream’…I just want to know how to aprouch the crab.

• well the best way usually to approach a typical cancerian is take it slow,don't push her or force her to come out of her shell,if you do,she will retreat so fast you wont know what hit her lol.

You have to understand that you both come from completely different elements and ruling planets,libra loves to be the life of the party,very charming and outgoing where as the classic cancer usually loves cuddling up at home,reading a book or cooking up a storm.Cancer needs to feel safe and secure with you,once she trusts you she will open up about her feelings a lot more,don't push her for them though,you'll be surprised when she actually does express herself as she is a very deep and sensitive soul.She is more that way at home because it's he environment,she feels secure and comfortable to be that way with you and she is showing you a deep and important aspect to her...which is her 'home'.Home is where the heart is for us cancerians,so feel in a way honoured that she has allowed you into her world 😃