Captain, could you please do a reading for me?

• Ask Blmoon what she saw and felt through

Roger.......you are wrong !

• Captain, I am in need of your insight. I am having some problems with a gemini male. Not relationship wise but to make a long story short this person was holding onto my deceased fiance's 14 k gold chain and the deal was I had 6 months to come up with the money to get the chain back. In two months time I had the money and then him and his wife told me they have changed their mind. Well I have informed them if they don't return the chain due to the sentimental value it holds I was going to pursue the matter legally and since I have done that I have been getting threatening phone calls etc and I have been warned that I better not pursue it legally. I feel that these are evil people and I don't want to let them get away with what they have done. What is your insight on this? Should I pursue it? I am an aquarius born feb 7 1962 in glasgow scotland 12:45am he is a gemini. I'm not sure what is wife is other than a thief. I would appreciate any advice you could give on this. Thx

• Blackiespistol, this is Teresa's thread - can you please start your own?

• OK Teresa, if I'm wrong, you don't need my help anymore.

• Theresa, my apologies to you for bursting in on your thread with the Captain. As I told Captain I am real new to the world of blogs and forums. So please forgive me,