Captain, could you please do a reading for me?

• I was reading your string with cris62 and you are very intueative and I would greatly appreciate your input.

My name is Teresa BD 7/20/64

Roger 4/30/63

My Mom is Karen 9/6/44

I am getting divorced and have so many questions on which way to go.

Cris62 and I have much in common. I am in the saame position with finding a place to live hoping not to move more than once, What I would love is to find a rent w option but Roger and I have not agreed on settlement for this house...so I have no exact dollar amount to offer at this time and I am not working yet, I have got to move out of this stressful environmet...should I just get an apt. for now?

My delima for getting work is that I have been considering moving my mother in with me, and doing day care so I can be home with her. she has Huntington's disease and because my husband refused to let her move in with us she has has been living in assisted living for several years now on disability and gov. grant and madicare and ends up with very litttle money that last all month, she needs dentures and glasses. (she lost her glasses, can you help with that?) The main issue I worry about with her living with me is her not having the companionship she has where shes at now....when I take her back from visits, every one is so happy to see her. They do activities all the time...will she be as happy with me? If not what should I do for employment. Can you see a treatment in the near future for Huntington's? If so will she be able to benefit?

I have an invention I have wanted to get patented for a while, Do you percieve any conflicting patents that I should look out for in other countries? Will it be sucessfull I am conscerned that I have confided in the wrong people with....do you see any problems with it being stolen...should I cash my IRA to get an attorney right away and go ahead with the patent?

Next; si my husbands parents; I have proof that he has been lieng about the issues in our divorce would they be open to it? Not to confront Roger but to vindicate my self ( I hope thats the right word). And the fact that Roger is very depressed and not willing to admit it. Or would it be pointless.

Will my oldest son Tim (1/22/85) Get the psychiatric help he needs ? Does he have Huntington?

Will my Daughter Stephanie (6/09/88) stay away from the party scene now that

she has a baby? How does her future with Robert look? (12/30/81) I hope all oof this is not too much too ask for?

• Dear Captain,

Two more questions;

I have tried getting in touch with my friend Lorene for quite awhile with no reply I am so worried, is she alright? Why hasnt she kept in touch?

I have never met my Father . I have tried finding him and then lose courage because I am afraid He was abusive to my mom when he drank, if he the same I dont want too meet him. His name is Larry his birthday is March, 18th or 19th. either 1938 or 39. What do you see?

I really appreciate your help, Captain!

Best wishes!

• Cancer64, I feel you should get right out of the stressful environment there so you can think more clearly - I feel you are an empath who picks up all the negative vibrations from people and it affects your health and mental state. So get an apartment. Your mother will be fine with you - I feel she needs some peace and quiet actually. She will like you taking care of her. Besides a female thief where she is took some things of hers, including her glasses and some money. So it will be good to get her out of there. I do feel a breakthrough in Huntington's will occur soon, either late this year or next year. Many advances in medicine are due to take place this year and next.

I feel your invention is not quite ready or commercial enough - needs some tweaking but will be successful. Careful about attorneys - there is deception and lack of morals around you at the moment from them. March would be a better time.

Forget your husband's parents - there's no need to vindicate yourself. They won't listen or believe you anyway. He has them in his hands.

Yes I feel Tim has Huntington's (early stages). Yes he will get the care he needs, not from you but from his father.

Your daughter wants to return to the party scene (she thinks she can both party on and look after a baby) but a development/shock (I see police) will change all that and make her act more responsibly. I don't feel she and Robert will work out.

I feel that Lorene has been far away, like overseas or in another state moving around. She has been very busy with her own life, but she does think of you.

I feel that your father is a changed man. Sober now and regretful.

• You are very right all the negatives here affect me deeply! I want to move as soon as I can. Do you see where? The appartments are so crouded do you see where I can find a small home that is affordable or who I can contact ? I was also considering doing an adult day care, what do you think?

Thank you for telling me how my mom is feeling by giving me that, you have taken a huge burdon off my shoulders trying to figure out what to do.

Do you know whether it was another resident or an employee that took my moms things? Maby the room number? She really needs the glasses.

The vibes anout the attorney is right on target, the attorney I hired for my divorce exactly the way you describe. I fired him last week. I have an appt with Alysa Roberts on Feb. 11, will she take my case. Will we be able to settle by our court date or will I have to reschedule ? This divorce has been a night mare because of the lawyer i hired! Unfortunately he is one of the people I confided in about my invention before I saw his true colors. Thats why I asked if it in danger of being stolen and if I should go ahead and patent it even if it needs tweeking, But I need some one to do the technicle drawings.

Roger is keeping my own money away from me, that is why I am looking for the safe keys, If nothing else I can sell some of his coins.

Thanks for the insight about his parents. I am sure you are righr.

As far as my son Tim...he si also bi-polar, you think his Dad will help. How do you think that will come about? Will it be soon? I thought I had him convinced to admit himself but he didnt. He manipulates me so much! I keep telling my self I am not falling for his manipulations but I do every time!!!! He is avoiding me.

I am happy too know that Steph will have a scare! That is also a relief!

And thankyou for telling me Lorene is alright,

How long has my father been a "changed Man" Now I am afraid all thesre years have wasted that I should have found him. Where is he? Now I am in tears....I am anxious to find him.

Thank you Captain you have given me hope and good things to think about and to look forward too!!!

• You are very right all the negatives here affect me deeply! I want to move as soon as I can. Do you see where? The appartments are so crouded do you see where I can find a small home that is affordable or who I can contact ? I was also considering doing an adult day care, what do you think?

Thank you for telling me how my mom is feeling by giving me that, you have taken a huge burdon off my shoulders trying to figure out what to do.

Do you know whether it was another resident or an employee that took my moms things? Maby the room number? She really needs the glasses.

The vibes anout the attorney is right on target, the attorney I hired for my divorce exactly the way you describe. I fired him last week. I have an appt with Alysa Roberts on Feb. 11, will she take my case. Will we be able to settle by our court date or will I have to reschedule ? This divorce has been a night mare because of the lawyer i hired! Unfortunately he is one of the people I confided in about my invention before I saw his true colors. Thats why I asked if it in danger of being stolen and if I should go ahead and patent it even if it needs tweeking, But I need some one to do the technicle drawings.

Roger is keeping my own money away from me, that is why I am looking for the safe keys, If nothing else I can sell some of his coins.

As far as my son Tim...he si also bi-polar, you think his Dad will help. How do you think that will come about? Will it be soon? I thought I had him convinced to admit himself but he didnt. He manipulates me so much! I keep telling my self I am not falling for his manipulations but I do every time!!!! He is avoiding me.

How long has my father been a "changed Man" Now I am afraid all thesre years have wasted that I should have found him. Where is he? Now I am in tears....I am anxious to find him.

Thank you Captain you have given me hope and good things to think about and to look forward too!!!

• I feel you may have to move to the outskirts to get a nice little home. It may be far out but it is nice and suitable for you and your mother - I am getting the letter M for the place and a 70. The adult day care sounds good.

I feel it was an employee (nurse or carer) who took the glasses - for no other reason than she is a kleptomaniac and it's easy to steal from these patients. In some twisted way, they are also mementos to her. I doubt you will get them back. She intends to leave because she suspects they are on to her.

With Alysa Roberts - she has doubts you can win. You can - but not with her. There is a male lawyer whom she knows who can win for you. This man is very ruthless but can win for you. Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. I am getting the name 'Jack' or 'Jackson'.

A friend can help you with the technical drawing for the patent. The lawyer who knows about it doesn't think it will work, but he is making enquiries. How much does patenting cost? I feel you will make a lot of money from this invention.

Yes I think your son's father has more influence on him and thus can help him more than you. I feel your son is very wilful and stubborn about his health. Thinks if he ignores it, it will go away. You will have to stand back from him so that he can learn. I do feel he will find a helpful treatment though once he believes he needs it.

I feel your father has been sober for twenty years - he met a nice woman who helped him to chnage. He wants to find you and apologise to you. He lives interstate but can be found through the internet.

• With the safe keys, I feel you husband carries them with him and never lets them out of his sight now that he knows you want them. He is actually a bit paranoid about them.

• I was wondering if anybody knew if I have a soul mate or if I know my futer husban? I know it's not now? But have I met him ? I thought it was mabey my x or a guy named cortney. But I think I need to let that thought go . I no it can be famliey but I don't think so . I have been serching it out so may say no but I will continue to look soif someone can help ! Also should I stay in Folsom or move up the hill ? If there are answers? Ps should I go back to bartending? Thanks

• Shmeco, start your own thread. This one is for Teresa.

• Dear Captain,

As far as my divorce the only thing I am concerned about is that Roger is asking for shared custody of Brad, only because of money, he doesnt spend time with him like I do. Brad told him that is what he wants but I believe he did not want to hurt his feelings. None of his friends even like him. I know he would be miserable being here with roger for 7 days at a time. , every other week. I told Roger a couple weeks ago that I was not agreeing to any thing unless he passes a hair drug test that he has denied for years. He had a "bring it on attitude" but I couldnt sleep and was still up at 5:00 A.M. and went into his room so I could my clothes, He was awake and I think he was crying. So I think I am right abourt the drug use.

So with the divorce I just want his medical/ psychiatric records suphenoed and the drug test ordered. Brads well being is more important to me than fighting for mmoney, But he has to give me what is mine. The attorney has none done any thing too defend me on those issues. He was supposed to forward an email to Rogers attorney about refusing to give me funds...was it sent? I am hoping that once I have some one who will back me up,and he realizes he cant get away with lieing about every thing, because I can prove him wrong, he will back off as far as custody goes. How do you see every thing as far as all that goes?

Is the property available now? Is it listed in the paper or should I contact a rental agent?

The patent is not that expensive, but creating a prototype would cost..I amhoping once I speak tto a patent atorney and he realizes the potential he or she will hook me up with some one who would do the prototype for royalties or something so i dont have too come wih 10s of thousands of dollars. If I give you names to patent attorneys can you tell me who will be trust worthy? I will make an appointment .

Thank you so much Captain!

• Captain,

If none of these are good, I will get more

Maier & Maier PLLC

1000 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314 22314 Linda Freimark

Fairfax, VA 22030 22030

Kenneth P. Mergenthal

404 Princess Anne St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 22401

The Law Office of David E Jones

O'Neill Robert J. Law Offices

128 E Main St, Front Royal, VA 22630 22630

Dunlap, Grubb & WeaverLitigation, Trademark, Patent, Bankruptcy & Wills

Maier & Maier PLLC

1000 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314 22314

Howard Morrison, Ross & Whelan

31 Garrett St, Warrenton, VA 20186 20186

Visit Web Site

• Captain, Does my father live in the same area that his parents lived?

• One more question ( Im sorry)

Does Stephanie have Huntingtons? Because I wanted to save the cord blood from her baby but I did not want Stephie to be tested because thats just not something she needs to deal with at this point of her life.

• Dearest Captain,

Is this him?

Larry Dale Ross 71 yrs old

Carthage, MO

Springfield, MO

Relatives:

Deanna Ross

Cora Gail Ross

Gail C Ross

C. g Ross

Don Ross

Donnie R Ross

William John Ross

Donald Ray Ross

• Teresa, you have to let Brad go to his father. It is where he needs and wants to go. You are trying to convince yourself that your son loves you best - what you are doing is for your own best interests, not his. This is not a competition to see who your children love the best. It's about what's best for THEM. The best thing for Brad is to let him do what he wants to do. Stop holding him back and coddling him like he is a baby still that you have to do everything for. He needs his independence and at the moment you can't give him that. You also cling too tight to your daughter. With your children you have to let them make their own mistakes. You are trying to live their lives for them and that does no one any good.

Yes Larry Ross is good for you.

No your daughter doesn't have the disease. She has other problems like a lack of self-control and discernment.

I feel your father lives close to his parents but not in the exact same area.

I feel the property will be listed in the paper in the next few weeks so look out for it.

• I think you are getting things from several years back. I was very protective, Tim and Stephanie during her teens. Because I ended up pregnate when I was 15 ended up aborting because when ,my step father found out he threatened to throw me out. It took me alot of years to get past the guilt and heart ache.

It only takes 10 min. for a teen ager to ruin the rest of thier lives. Because in thier minds they are grown up. My sister had her first when she was 16. Roger would not be where he is with his addictions if his parents paid more attention when he was younger to what he was doing instead of ignoring it because they did not want to deal with it! He was 13 when he started using pot and drinking, He has been addicted to one thing or another all his life, he is 46.

While they are in thier teen it is my RESPONSIBILITY to protect them just as much as when they are little. When they turn 18 and are more mature they can make all the mistakes and have all the freedom they want.

When Stephi turned 18 she did exactly that...she spent 3 years partying and having fun and NOT keeping in touch with any one...I worried like hell and prayed every day that she would be safe. But I waited for her to come to me when she was ready...I did not hunt her down or call or any thing...I just prayed! And last May she came by to see me on mothers day with her BF and visited for awhile and told me was pregnant. And she was happy about it so I was too, SHE has made me a huge part of her pregnancy and I was there for her labor and Birth. We talk almost every day, but it is mutual. We are extremely close again.

Tim and Steph are from my first marriage.. Tim is 25 and Steph is 21 .I think you are picking up feelings that I had then, about Tim because I felt very lost and insecure when they were gone to visit. and it was more out of fear that my x would talk them into living with him and his wife. Michael was a lier and manipulater. But I always encouraged Mike to spend time with them, we had many fights over the phone because he wasnt making them as much a part of his life as he should have and never has.

Wow, its actually pretty frustrating that you are reading it like that, You make me sound like I am selfish with sharing my son....that is so far from true.. yes, I had a day that I was in tears because of his decision, but after it had time to sink in..I did realize that Brad does love both of us.

If Roger would get clean and stay that way, I would not have a problem with it! But he uses to an extreme...He doesnt remember things that were said or done, and he is a real ass when he is using! That in my book is NOT being Over protective!

Larry Dale Ross is my father.

The attorneys that I was asking about are o another post.

Thanks

• Here are the lawyers;

Maier & Maier PLLC

1000 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314 22314 Linda Freimark

Fairfax, VA 22030 22030

Kenneth P. Mergenthal

404 Princess Anne St, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 22401

The Law Office of David E Jones

O'Neill Robert J. Law Offices

128 E Main St, Front Royal, VA 22630 22630

Dunlap, Grubb & WeaverLitigation, Trademark, Patent, Bankruptcy & Wills

Maier & Maier PLLC

1000 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314 22314

Howard Morrison, Ross & Whelan

31 Garrett St, Warrenton, VA 20186 20186

Visit Web Site

• Teresa, if you don't like what I have to say, then ignore it. The hard truth is that because you prevented your children from being exposed to the experiences and lessons they needed when young, they are unprepared for life now as adults. What you thought of as sheltering them was actually over-protection. You must release your hold on them now and let them live their own lives, even if they make mistakes. You have not changed your attitudes from the past as much as you think. Focus more on your own life and problems and let them do what they want and learn what they need to learn. One of the hardest problems for a parent is to let go and let God.

You have much order you need to bring to your own life. Focus on righting your own life before you reach out to your father or your children. The chaos in your life at present makes those around you think you should not be giving advice to them.

And you need to put more faith in your husband to do the right thing by your children.