Anyone want to practice their tarot skills?

• Hey stonyeye, you do a good job of reading the cards. 🙂 Wonderful work !

• Is anyone up for a reading or reading exchange? Yeah, I'm tarot card happy.. :)~

• Thank you SO much Espearite! That really means a lot to me....I get nervous. I've read your readings and feel the same you about you too! Would love to exchange sometime. I want to take another day or two away again but will come back! x

• You're welcome. 🙂 Going to call it a night too.

• Ok, so I'm getting a little soppy here but everyone who is reading here is doing such a great job! I'm very impressed to see the time and care that people have put into the accuracy of their readings and hopefully it' s been helpful for all of us to continue to grow with this. I would love to be a guinea pig for any one of you! I will of course do a return reading in exchange if you'd like. It also might be good to ask each other questions about cards and interpretations we are struggling with. Since we all here to practice, we may as well help each other too. I'd love to hear your comments on a few cards when doing readings especially and will be sure to post those when they come up if you are open to helping. I think you all see things in different and perceptive ways that would help me a lot in my learning.

Also, have not forgotten about the others who i promised to get back to. I will do so if you would still like me to. It's been taking me kind of a long to time to do each reading so it may be only one a day or every other day but I feel honored that people are allowing me to try and read for them and thank you for giving me a chance to practice.

P.S. Hanged Woman, I'd love to try and to read for you too. I saw your post back there about being willing to let someone practice on them. I always love your straight forward posts and am a little intimidated to try yours for some reason but would definitely love to give it a shot. Will try again when I'm feeling clear and less tired! Time to sleep I think!

• Hi Stoneye. Please dont feel intimidated about reading for me. Please dont. Thank you for wanting to.

• RYvn,

The sunsign of your other will greatly help. Don't tell me too much

Love and light. Wait tilI hear from you.

Love and light,

Barbena

• Hi again Stoneye. I forgot to say: I would love to be read by you. I suppose that is what really happens? The reader reads the person, not the cards really;) I dont know if I can use cards to read for people. I have no cards and have really never tried properly. I did in September last year experience a state of clairscient and clairvoyance. Wow, that was amazing. Then my energy became outwardly focused, focused on achieving things in my life physically - and the clairvoyance for others were not there for me anymore. Since my focus was on myself, on achieving with much energy. Looking forward to see what you get for me. Thanks.

• Hey Hi Everyone,

I am new here. I am learning tarot but am a real.... beginner. I wonder if anyone would like to have a guinea pig to read for. My DOB is 23 Mar 56. Thank you so v much if you are willing to read for me.

Peace & Joy,

Lightbearer7777

• Hi there Stonyeye

thank you so so much for doing those other readings for me and for taking the time to type out such a detailed reponse. What you have said in you readings makes sense to me . I am trying to move forward and I believe my husband too wants to make things better but doesnt know how to.

At the moment we go day by day and that is about all we can manage. he is having his own counselling which I see as very positive. Interesting you pick up on his wanting to sweep it all under the carpet. At the moment he is working on changing his defence mechanism of burying his head in the sand and how unhelpful this is 🙂

I believe my role in all this is to deal with my own hurt and also to try and stay strong and clam and that good things will come.

I got a response from Hans wolfgang and he felt like you that we could be reconciled. The only area where he and you differed was the O.W. He felt she would not leave and I would have to compromise on this. I dearly hopew this isnt true as her prescence seems a real block to things being resolved to me.

I am heartened by your reading and hope for good things whatever the path is for my husband and I. I wil keep popping on here and I will let you know as and when things change and develop. I

I hope all is ok with you and thanks again

UBB

xxxxx

Your impression of her as someoen who rushes in and then quickly gets bored is very true.

• Hi there Stonyeye

thank you so so much for doing those other readings for me and for taking the time to type out such a detailed reponse. What you have said in you readings makes sense to me . I am trying to move forward and I believe my husband too wants to make things better but doesnt know how to.

At the moment we go day by day and that is about all we can manage. he is having his own counselling which I see as very positive. Interesting you pick up on his wanting to sweep it all under the carpet. At the moment he is working on changing his defence mechanism of burying his head in the sand and how unhelpful this is 🙂

I believe my role in all this is to deal with my own hurt and also to try and stay strong and calm and that good things will come.

I got a response from Hans wolfgang and he felt like you that we could be reconciled. The only area where he and you differed was the O.W. He felt she would not leave and I would have to compromise on this. I dearly hopew this isnt true as her prescence seems a real block to things being resolved to me. Your impression of her as someoen who rushes in and then quickly gets bored is very true.

I am heartened by your reading and hope for good things whatever the path is for my husband and I. I wil keep popping on here and I will let you know as and when things change and develop. I

I hope all is ok with you and thanks again

UBB

xxxxx

• espearite, Would you please read for my daughter? Birthdate 8-21-1972 . Thank You and have a great day!

• Baybena:

I honestly don't know the sun sign for them. I do know that the birthday is 10/6/86.

• I too can do a reading a week if someone else wants a reading. Excellent idea Stonyeye.

Rainbowsong

• Thank you baybena for your clarification. I know that nobody will make a decision for me but taking into account what you read do you think it is a good idea to have a go at it?

• That's good enough! I was suddenly taken ill this afternoon, but you will have you reading By Friday!! Keep a stiff upper lip,

Love and light,

Baybena

• This is Baybena to Moonlisa,

YES

• THANKS 🙂

• and take care of yourself baybena!

• Thank you

You are on the money so to speak. We are together 24/7, apart from work during the day. Before the last three months, we only saw each other 3 - 4 times a week. Our relationship has improved and strengthened being so close. A quarrel, a lesson in life - ok, I agree, maintaining respect for each other is the basis of a relationship. I'll remember your advice when I cross that bridge.

It may be a serious reading but I do believe in the fact that ever dark cloud has a silver lining. It has been proven, for me, many times. I do know that he would be there for me, whether we are together or not, in the future. So I'm happy and realistic, as we both know that living and practicing being in the moment is essential, yet difficult to maintain, as we are not perfect, but human.