Anyone want to practice their tarot skills?

• mimi 71 you can try on me as well!!

• thank you I look forward to it x

• Thanks for the feedback SummerButterfly! Yay! I was really nervous! I'm really excited about this new position for you. Congratulations! It looks like you're going to be really successful with this new venture. Hmmm... Maybe the assertive guy in the spread was the man you've been interested in? I haven't seen your posts about this so don't know the story. You'll have to keep me posted about him. From the spread, it looked as if the assertive man would be in the picture in the very near future. Well, thanks again for letting me practice on you and also for the feedback. I'll look for you on the threads and see how things are going. See you! Take care. x

• Hey stoney eye do you have time to do one for me regarding a relationship

• Hi Ultrablondbird, First, love your name! I would be happy to try a reading for you. I will have to get to it it tonight though. Probably in about 12 hours? I need to get myself off the boards now. I'm supposed to meet a friend. If you don't mind waiting though, I can get to you later. Be sure to check back here. I'll see you in a while! x

• great thanks x

• stonyeye. I'd like a birthday reading for tomorrow please if you have the time . Thank you x

• Thank You So Much Espearite for the reading. I will reread it again.

That is true that I have to stop looking at the "should have been".

• This post is deleted!

• Hello Espearite

I will be give it a try. I would like a reading a general reading, if possible. Thank you:)

• Dont want to seem pushy, but could I have a reading?

• You're welcome Pilot. Glad to have read for you. 🙂

• Suramya, Millcab what would you both like to know?

• espearite. could you do mine for me please ? love and career reading plz . thank you so much.

• Thank you espearite, mostly about my buisness...Also, I have grandson who I have been told is a cryrstal child.. But really anything that comes up would be fine.

• Sorry cyw, didn't see your message. I will have your reading to you here in a bit. 🙂

• General reading for cyw

Past: In your past you have been through some emotional up's and down's, maybe ran into some issues with your health in that regard. You are sensitive person, intuitive, caring. Watch out for relying on other people to make you feel happy, becoming bitter, and get plenty of rest, water, and exercise when you can. Treat yourself well.

Present: You have what you need to make your current situation move along to completion. All I am seeing is the sensitive factor, as I mentioned above in the first card. Don't let the past stand in your way. At the same time, be patient with yourself and this should allow you to focus on helping the world around you.

Future: For the future you are getting through a hard time. Again, the cards show me a sensitive person. You need to listen to your critics, but don't let them back you into a corner.

I hope this helps, cwy. I do wish you the best. ~

• Stoneyeye, I see you have been busy here, If you have time I would like to know what you see for me. Your thread has certainly grown. 🙂

• reading for millcab90

Business

Past: The past brings up a very astute man, keen on gathering his information and having it all before signing on the dotted line or going into any type of business transaction. This card shows me scales, so I am thinking there is an element of balance that is needed in this venture. It could be a business where you are dealing with people in regards to the legal system or that a legal matter has come up in regards to your business.

Present: Right now you feel at full strength. You have complete control and mastery over the current situation. I think this is what you have been waiting for, full autonomy and full authority to be your own person. Just remember to consider all sides of a situation and hear what others have to say.

Future: Again, the card shows me a fine balance is needed in the business you do. It's like an art form, you're strength and alertness is needed for it. Also, I have learned that this is a card where you are going with the flow, doing what you can when things get bad. You stand firm, allowing you to get the most out of your business.

There you have your reading, millcab90. I will be doing a reading on your grandson next, so don't think I forgot about him. ~

• Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums and after reading through this thread, I'm so impressed with the readings, feedback, and how warm and welcoming everyone seems to be! If anyone has the time and would like to do a reading for me, I would really appreciate it. I don't mind being a guinea pig for anyone either! 🙂 My birthday is 4/6/81 at 5:07 PM.

Blessings,

Kathryn