Anyone want to practice their tarot skills?

• yes, I would like to have a reading. I have the Tarot cards and book, but I have not tried it yet, the 29 was my birthday.

Ms Macy

• G'Morning! Just stopped by to see what is new --- U Did it again Stonyeye -- another great idea. I think I'm turning into the Cyber Cheerleader, LOL ! I love that everyone has pitched in and Is trying!

• I need a reading, if anyone wants to .

Ms Mac

• Dear St Claire

Accept the reading at your own risk!but here goes:

You are an affectionate person who likes to take care of others.You are the one people turn to .Also there is a sense of restlessness,impulsiveness in you ,at least in the past.as of right now you seem placed well for money but there is a lack in health or wealth in the near future ,which is entirely avoidable if you change course or take steps now to prevent.Im not v sure but on the relationship side it shows quarrels between friends or a person you may be involved with who is exciting and attractive but there is not much else you seem to share.You are full of doubt about this person ,when you are not actually with them.This is one possible interpretation of the card ive picked up,but not the only one!

On the advice front,if you are disillusioned with a situation or a person right now,embrace and live through the sorrow ,observe it and from the disillusionment will come transformation.

• I'd like a reading if you'd like to try.

• Dear all

I dont want to hog this thread!So Ill wait for a while for someone else to try doing the reading.If later you still want me to do it ,ill try again!

Love and light

• thank you , what is the other interpretation you saw you picked up on this relationship? about the restlesness .very true,implusive true also im keeping that done and very succesful at it as well and also im am disillusioned, and for good reason!...lol what did you mean by observe it from the disillusion and transformation will come?... thank you so much for your time dear! you were right the health thing has me concerned but maybe thats a sign to quit some bad habit?

• Suramya, espearite or ragbag,

Could either one of you do a reading for me ? Anything that comes up is fine, I'm just looking for some general insight and direction.

Thanks !!!!!

• YOU ARE NOT HOGGING THE THREAD HERE AS I SEE IT ITS OPEN FOR ALL READERS DEAR..NOT TO WORRY YOU ARE WELCOME!!

• Thank you for the feedback stclaire.About two ways of interpreting the relationship...I said that because im a beginner and am not sure if you are actually in a relationship and with a man like this one.To continue,this is a person is a lover you once told yourself you will have nothing to do with until he proved to be attentive to you,to your needs Physically ,theres a lot of attraction but when you are apart from one another you are not sure if he is a good match.The other way to read the same situation is to say give up the desire for saecurity,live in the moment,every moment is an adventure.but you have to make that choice between adventure and security yourself.The third possible interpretation of the card if its about yourself ,is to maintain focus.are you always flitting from one thing to another.The page of pentacles is a reminder to gather our energy{btw this applies more to me than you I think:).

Also another card I pulled out for you says patience.you can't force things to happen before time.

is the bad habit related to a fear of being alone?

You got so many pentacles cards .they relate to health,wealth,property,home and worldly affairs usually.The health card suggests that whatever the health problem(potential),there is still plenty time to prevent it;it has NOT impacted yet.

Hope this helps!

• sorry for the typing/spelling errors.That was security, not saecurity

• THANKS DEAR IT DID HELP AND ALL APPLIES IN WHAT YOU SAIS TO! AS TO THE FLITING AROUND PROBABLE BECAUSE MIND MINS IS VERY ACTIVE ALWAYS THINKING! THIS DRIVES ME BONKERS!!!!!!! GEEZZZZZZZZ! THANK YOU .HAVE A GREAT WEEK END.THE SNOW IS STARTING HERE..STOP!!!!!!!! ON I ALSO WANTED TO TELL YOU THE TAKING CARE OF PEOPLE PART AND AND THE OTHER PART THAT WENT WITN THAT,,,,,,,THATS ME!!! TAKE CARE !

• I would love a readng by who ever chooses to do it . Feeling a bit lost at the moment . Thank you

DOB . 31st January 1953.

• Stonyeye,

sorry not to have gotten back sooner, but I got paged by the hospital last night, and after getting back, I was just too exhausted.

Yayy and OMG !!! Yayy, bc finally something that's not about my love life which is dead as a doornail, always waiting......... OMG bc you hit it on the head !!!!!

This week I got called into my director's office and she had a proposal for me; the hospital is expanding and she would like to start grooming me for a major leadership position within the hospital.

I have been preparing myself for this kind of switch from clinical to administrative for awhile by doing the MBA/MHA but was scared of leaving my comfort zone. I have always been scared of asking for help, not out of pride but bc I felt people would think I am stupid, so I've always figured things out on my own.

I am wondering if the action-oriented, assertive man is the one I've been posting and asking all the time about. He has always been my greatest champion, and always looks out for me from afar. Ironically I am to see him after 7 months at a conference this Thurs. So we will see how that goes.

So my friend, your reading was dead on !!! I think we have another mega reader developing. You can practice on me anytime !!!!!!!

Smile 🐵

• Thank you for the feedback stclaire.Means a lot to me!Enjoy the snow and have a happy happy weekend!

• your very welcome! and thank you be well!

• I would very much appreciate a reading related to my relationship

• Hi Ultrablondbird! i will try to give u a reading. I have the universal waite deck and would like to try to give a reading to someone i dont know. i havent practiced very much. lol! so u can tell me if im wayy off. anyways, let me know...

• mimi71

I wouldn't mind being a guinea pig for you either. A gral reading is just fine.

Thanks !!!!

• sound like a good idea, Althought i'm new at this, all of this. I'm interested in practicing and learning and helping out others learn.