Hans Wolfgang I need you hon

• Hans, my older brother and very dear friend is in the hospital. I always knew he would pass around 50 and he turned 51 in Sept. He has had 3 heart attacks 2 strokes, has cyrossis of the liver, pulminary ling disease and emphasema. Now he has cancer, 2 very large lumps on his neck. The cancer is in the lymph nodes. They are doing a surgery on him tomorrow to see how bad and how far it has spread. Any other option of chemo or radiation is not good for him either because of his health. Will he pass away tomorrow during the operation?

A very sad sister,

Cindy

• Hope you,re here Mr. Hans.

Bump

• bump

• Hans , PLease help soapmaker,

• soapmaker

I've passed up your post a few times waiting to see if you got an answer. It's hard picking up your brother and not confusing it with your fear and urgency. From the description it indeed reads by your description not very hopeful and if that's the case I questioned why the doctors would even risk a surgery under such conditions unless they thought he was stronger than the picture looks. I pick up your brother has always been a bit one foot in the grave and like that energizer bunny takes a lickin but keeps on ticking. Of all his illnesses I think it will be the pulminary lung disease that will be the hardest to keep at bay. Spirit says his death date is not available for good reason but I can tell you that March will be of importance. Spirit adds that you need to protect your own immune system as you are a bit of a energizer bunny yourself and the last two years you have forged ahead on overdrive with much worry. There will be a bittersweetness to your brothers illness that will help you find answers to some of your own life challenges. Your brother will teach you something that will encourage a letting go that has held you back in the past. August has the potential for a rebirth you have long been waiting for.

• This post is deleted!

• bump

• I have no idea what time Mr. Hans is on but please bring soapmakers request to his attention when he is. She has given so unselfishly of her talents to us all. Surely we can spare a bump now & then. Thanks! 🙂

• bump

• bump

• This post is deleted!