Soul Mates

• You are a woman after my own heart quenkath!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how fantastic you are!!!!!

Hmmmmm ... yes, I really do own a broomstick and my favourite show as a kid ... apart from Mr. Wizard and the turtle ... was H R puff'n stuff ... witchypoo was my hero!!!!!! Not sure you guys would've had that ... it was THE BEST!!!!!!!!

My friend gave it to me to always remind me of "Practical Magic" ... have you seen that movie??? The scene where the 2 little girls are holding hands walking up to a big old house ... well, when we saw that (we went to the movies together ... obviously ... duh ... sorry ... blonde moment) we looked into eachother's eyes and jaws dropped just stared at eachother. It was like living that life-time all over again ... we have been best friends since we were 9. She is really the only thing I miss about home. Long story ... but hence the vroom vroom. lol

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... the similarities quenkath ....................... Sagg's huh???? My hubby is Nov 24th same as any of yours?????? Leo in your chart too hey? I AM impressed ... all the best peoples have Leo somewhere ... ok ... now you can really all ROFL!!!!!!! I knew I liked you for good reasons ... 🙂

Must be your jello-shots ability???? Oh my you are FUN!!!!!!! And, you share a truth ... women never lose their ability to play.

I shall take notes at this point and definitely try some. Wish I had a pool ... or just a pool boy ... wink, wink, wink ... I had a pool man at the last house .. short, not funny and not good looking ... though, he tried hard.

Now ... whoaaaaaaa ... what means this mind out of gutters thing hey .... lol ... I had even gotten there ... you beat me to it!!!!!!! So, what does that say huh?????? You are adorable quenkath.

My Dad was a Scorpio ... highly INTENSE peoples those. We have Sag, Capricorn, Pisces and Taurus males in my home ... and they are all so very different from eachother. Men just ARE a different entity I think ... 🙂

• Oh my brothers are Cancer and Capricorn.

I have always been attracted to no particular sign really ... though I doubt I could live with some in the zodiac ... they do my head in. 🙂

• I am a really big music person ... it's a soul thing for me ... and I wanted to send out a song to everyone who has posted and joined our happy space ... and no, it's NOT Born to be Imbibed quenkath .... hee hee ... though that is tempting.

I have no idea if this will work or not ... but, it's worth a try ...

Oh ... some clarification on the Canada reference before ... it is the place I call 'home' on this Earth ... it's where I want to be so badly it hurts. It figures that one soul-mate would be a Canadian then, does it not??? Like I said ... no accidents in life ... only purpose ... lol

So, I listen to this kind of stuff alllllllll the time, I eat, sleep, write to and breathe music in my life. This piece by "2002" called "Memory of Sky" (if you have never heard their stuff ... do .... please do ... they are incredible) is my gift to all of you. I hope you can hear it your end??? If not, let me know and I'll work out a different way for it to reach you all ...

And so ... to all my beautiful ladies ... this one's for you ... may your lives be one long loving blessing.

Me

Aaaarrrggghhhh ... it won't attach.

OK ... here's the deal, I can't upload from me to you but ... if you are able to hop on Amazon.com at some point ... type in Memory of Sky by 2002 and then click "Play" and have a listen. Sorry for the drama ... seems I can only load images ... hmph!

Here's a picture instead ... for love!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Icearia,

Thanks for giving me an internet hug. I think God may have manage to place my husband at my house during the early years of the courtship. I did not know what God's intentions were but a year before my husband pass my employer laid me off from work. I was a health care pharmacy provider that took care of transplant patients in a major hospital.

The news of being laid off from a job I had done for almost 20 years did not upset me. I guess God's spirit was wrapped around me.

I remember the day I called my husband and told him the news I was very calm. When I got home my husband kept asking me to break something so it would release the stress.

I told him I was okay. I think he wanted me to break something to relieve his stress factor.

The next day my husband was scheduled for major surgery at the same hospital that laid me off. This was the last time my husband would go back to this hospital for surgery.

Through all of this I think the hardest time for me was trying to let go of my husband go after I found him slumped over in the bedroom. Being a health care professional I started classic CPR hoping that I could bring my beloved back to me.Several times, I kept breathing into his mouth and watching the air escape through his lips then doing compressions on his heart.

But this was not to be and my husband had slipped out of this earthy life to the spiritual world without me. How could this be ... we were suppose to be together until we grew old and gray.

I was in shock that the wonderful ride had ended.

I keep our feelings alive by reading the special cards he would get me, looking through the wedding album, and listening to our favorite songs. But the one important factor that keeps me going is that my husband returns to me in my dreams. This is the only way we can be together for now.

I have gone to bereavement groups to help me through this period of time but I find I am able to feel better by talking about the loss of my soulmate through this site. It gives me a way to reach out and as each day passes by I can release a little more pain for a memory.

I know I am bless because most relationships or marriages do not last as long as ours did. I have this image that my husband is holding the pearlie gates open for me and has reserved a cozy room for the both of us.Sometimes I just wish I could turn the clock backwards.

Rooster5

• Dear rooster5 ... welcome back!

I have no idea why but I cry each time you post. My tears have welled up now and are fogging my glasses up ... smile 🙂

I need these to read and write apparently ... despite my denial with the optometrist. They keep insisting bugger them.

I doubt that I could go to grief counselling either ... but then, I am not in your shoes and have no idea really how I would react to my husband, whom I have truly loved for the almost 25 years ... wedding anniversary November 14th (are you listening quenkath??? More November energy ... my Dad was born 5th Nov and dies on the 21st Nov. I am filled with emotion come November). The fact that you are finding comfort on Tarot.com is wonderful ... I really am happy you found us. It is soooooooo important to take your time and allow the self to feel and if healing works for you in this manner ... then it is 'right' for you!!!!

It would have been lovely to know both of you together ... and, one day I shall ... for we shall all have one big party on a fluffy (jello-filled) cloud I think. Our souls will know eachother. I believe that. I believe we really do find those souls who offer us what we need ... this does not mean they have to be soul-mates, they can be the postman ... anyone. A little story ....

When my husband and I got married, we each gave eachother a kitten ... Diamond was mine and Midnight was his. They were brothers. Diamond was killed 1 month before my 2nd child was born and the same year my Dad died ... bad year that one. Mate (as he was affectionately known) went on to become 18 and only died a little while ago. Quenkath ... the beauty of an animal is so precious ... lots to chat about there ... will come back to that.

Anyway ... after he died, I had to collect his ashes and plaque from the Vet (you cannot bury animals in the state I live in now ... we could back home). I took one step outside the building and almost fell straight to the ground. I don't think I was even breathing. The postman caught me. He lifted me up and held me till I stopped sobbing uncontrollably.

I have NEVER seen him since ... the point was that the Universe gave me exactly what I needed at the time ... much like I hope we can be for you rooster5.

Your story has deeply moved me. I feel so much for you and I hope you find your peace in all of your spectacular memories of him. Do me a favour please???? Don't cut yourself off from life though ... not so much now but I sense a time when you will ... try to stay in the now ... the Earth still needs you.

I know that the reunion you will have will be like no other ... for only 2 souls who have loved like you have will know that.

Oh ... listen carefully to him when he comes to you in your dreams. It takes sooooooo much effort for them to do this ... my Dad used to sit on the end of my bed until it freaked me out so much he had to find a new way. Listen to him ... he will have important messages for you.

With love ...

• This post is deleted!

• quenkath??? Are you still awake my Southern Belle????

I LOVED your animal sharing. My Birman girls are white (not black) ... but have the chocolate feet, tail and faces ... will post a pic if it'll work ... they are sooooooooo beautiful. Being seal-points, they darken over time until they are dark cinnamon coats with chocolate faces, feet and tails ... they cost more than my first car so they ought to be bloody pretty ... lol!!!!

I am such a believer in this kind of thing ... just before Mate died, he found something in our yard ... a bird ... a pink & grey galah (an Aussie native parrot). My hubby must've had a love at first sight thing going on ... coz BOB lives with us now. Longer story but he will be inherited by our kids too ... parrots live a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time!!!!!! So, knowing that my hubby was going to be a mess when he was gone, Midnight actually gave him something else to love straight away. Like I've been saying ... synchronicity is the language of the universe and all is with purpose.

Bob's scared of butterflies ... I know ... don't ask but ... when he's outside in his big house, you'll hear him say "It's ok Bob, it's just a butterfly!" You can tell what we say a lot of then don't you if this is what the bird says??? It's so funny.

We also have a budgie ... all white, bit of turquoise blue on wings and face ... exquisite bird ... that's Melody, then there's Summer ... our tiny yellow and brown canary whose feathers are sticking up everywhere (I have this sad feeling that she is old and may leave soon ... sob!) and then there's our outside pond that his Jasper and his 4 mates and, as we discovered ... 2 little baby fish are with them now. Obviously something good is going on out there hey???? Must be fish equivalents of pool boys!!!!!! LOL

• The girls ...

• This post is deleted!

• The girls ... Well Ariah anyway. Though ... Kira is her sister and hence, lloks the same ... only lighter. Here's BOB too ...

• Dear Icearia,

It is funny that you mentioned November 14th. You ask why...it is my husband's birthday.

I hope you could grab a tissue to dry your eyes. Some days are filled with sadness and crying. I probably keep the kleenex stock in business because I use so many tissues.

I did grief counseling because after the funeral I was afraid I would sink into depression and never get out.

The grief counseling will not tell me how much longer I will be in this state and that worries me.

I wonder where does my life's path lead me ?

The plans my husband and I had started were to leave this house and go to the a country ranch were we could take care of a couple retired racing horses...known as Adopt a Horse. Do I continue down this road. Would it give me the solitude I need to redirect my life's path?

As days go by I anxiously wait for my husband to visit me in my dreams. I have not had one since Christmas.

I realize now what God's intentions were for my husband. I was the extension of God's hands to take care of his child ( my husband ) until God got his room together.

But I do not think God intended for me to be in so much pain. This brings me back to the same question to find out when I will pass through this stage.

Sometimes I think I will be here for a long time. Recently I had to go through the wedding album. Because I had to make decisions on my husband's headstone...what to put on it. After lots of thought I decided not to put a Bible,praying hands or a cross but instead put a picture of both of us laughing and smiling.

I think this is what we both would have wanted.

Rooster5

• The girls ... Well Ariah anyway. Though ... Kira is her sister and hence, looks the same ... only lighter. Here's BOB too ... Will find Kira's ...

Oh! Quenkath ... you are a spunky chicky-babe ... great photo ... I just looked and presto ... there you were on my computer ... lol lol lol!!!!

• Everyone ... scrap the pics bizzo ... will post them when I can work out what's going on ... sorry ... it's like where are my kids when I need them ... lol!

• This post is deleted!

• Dear rooster5,

Yep ... some days we do cry ... and lots. It is a healthy thing to do.

For some reason ... I am really struck by your story ... can't explain why but I am. I am really glad you are here ... and, whilst I don't quite understand all of that either ... I am really happy you are here.

Stay as long or as little as you wish ...

November 14th ... wow ... that's really beautiful. As you may have learnt here, I live in a new State in Australia (and as much as I would LOVE to move tomorrow ... here is where I am) and, we have recently built a new home ... and, out of all the homes and streets to move into, the people who live directly across the road from us got married on guess what date???? Hmmm ... November 14th (last year ... they are real young newly weds). I am honoured to share this date with someone you loved.

There are many good professionals out there ... and when we really need them, we need them. I think it's wonderful that you recognized a need and actually did something about it.

Your plans for the next stage of your life are soooooooooo gorgeous ... truly lovely and oh so very healing. Should you go do them still? Only you can asnswer that for you. Ask yourself what you want ... and keep asking until you can answer yourself with a definite.

Whilst your grief is still raw ... make no plans. You are not really ready to do that. But then ... that's your call. Whatever FEELS right, WILL be.

Just for you ... there is a piece of music in the movie Braveheart (do you know the film??? Mel Gibson ... Scotland???). It's the secret wedding music and is called The Secret Wedding ... James Horner composer. It is the scene in the movie where he ... and his soul-mate ... run away to the forest and have their secret wedding. Listen to this music ... it feels hand-picked for you.

I am actually playing it on my computer as I type ... I think of you listening to it. Hope it brings you some comfort.

Keep in mind that for energy to transform it takes some work and effort ... his spirit needs time to work all that out too. He will find ways to let you know he is with you. Those messages will be your special secret ... hence that music again ... I think what you chose for his tombstone is beyond beautiful.

It is the soul!

• This post is deleted!

• I LOVE Oscar Quenkath ... he's sooooooooooo BOB! Bob freaks at everything ... such a woosey boy!!!! Bob is 6 ... or close to it ..... so he has yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to go!!!! Are they smart? H E double hockey sticks yeah! Bob always says "hello cat ... whatchya got?" ... they just blink and have yet to figure it out. They pay him back by sleeping on top of his cage and dangling over the edge to eyeball him. It's soooooooooo funny.

Oscar sounds like he'd fit in really well round here too. Galahs are smaller than your bird ... shall try his pic in this post and pray it works ... I think my images are too big for this server to convert. We'll see ...We use those wooden chew things too ... put one in his outside aviery and he's yet to use it ... that was 12 months ago ... dumb bird!!!! It's not like it's shaped like a butterfly or anything ... lol!!!!

Bob's big party trick is to lie on his back on the bottom of the cage and, holding a chewed corn cob in each foot, lifts weights. It's the funniest thing you've ever seen ... he's sqwaking and going nuts ... galahs are mad birds.

This is Bob ... (cross everything ... well, ok ... not everything ... that can hurt ... lol)

• I LOVE Oscar Quenkath ... he's sooooooooooo BOB! Bob freaks at everything ... such a woosey boy!!!! Bob is 6 ... or close to it ..... so he has yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to go!!!! Are they smart? H E double hockey sticks yeah! Bob always says "hello cat ... whatchya got?" ... they just blink and have yet to figure it out. They pay him back by sleeping on top of his cage and dangling over the edge to eyeball him. It's soooooooooo funny.

Oscar sounds like he'd fit in really well round here too. Galahs are smaller than your bird ... shall try his pic in this post and pray it works ... I think my images are too big for this server to convert. We'll see ...We use those wooden chew things too ... put one in his outside aviery and he's yet to use it ... that was 12 months ago ... dumb bird!!!! It's not like it's shaped like a butterfly or anything ... lol!!!!

Bob's big party trick is to lie on his back on the bottom of the cage and, holding a chewed corn cob in each foot, lifts weights. It's the funniest thing you've ever seen ... he's sqwaking and going nuts ... galahs are mad birds.

This is Bob ... (cross everything ... well, ok ... not everything ... that can hurt ... lol)

• Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh ... I am losing my mind .... or did that go moons ago??? Maybe I never had it .... arrrgggghhhh.

It is like 4.12pm saturday afternoon here and so ... if by some random miracle you all wake up on Saturday morning (which is suchj a hoot to write and think about from where I am) then ... see some photos ... you'll know what happened ... I got bloody lucky and moved beyond blonde and into the real light!!!!!!

I dyed my hair brunette once ... but ohhhhhhhhhhh the pressure ... people expected me to be intelligent ... and for longer than a one off too.

I went back to blonde real fast!!!!

Quenkath ... your grief is also really raw and I am moved to tears by your sense of love too. I have never known anyone who has loved their father as much as you. Thank you for opening my eyes to this type of love ... you are really special.

Rooster5 ... Quenkath has given you excellent advice ... loving, gentle and very good advice.

Quenkath ... when you go out ... have a drink for me ... and I'll expect a full mischief report in the afternoon (you can sleep the imbibing off first) ... lol