Insights into loves

• Hi Guys. ladies n gents

U all know whom i mean n whom i dont mean LOLOL

I need to know the following please:

What does libra writer think of me, how does he are feeling about me and the potential us, and what may be holding either of us back?.

what does cancerian fireman think of , how does he feel about me and us as a potential us, and what may be holding either of us back?

plus all the loose work, relocation, how finance relocation, pregnancy etc thanx

cwb

• What does libra writer think of me, how does he are feeling about me and the potential us, and what may be holding either of us back? He keeps distance, he is cautious, mistrusting and too much in his head.

what does cancerian fireman think of , how does he feel about me and us as a potential us, and what may be holding either of us back? He wants to have sexx with you.

You are missing love because you are trained in logic, mathematics, and those are not the right ways to approach beauty. If you ask a mathematician about the beauty of a rose flower he will be at a loss to answer. He can give you all kinds of measurements, but beauty is immeasurable. If you ask the scientist he can show you all the elements the rose flower is made of -- how much earth and how much water and how much air -- but beauty will not be a part of it at all. Beauty will escape him.