Hans wolfgang can you read 4 me

• hanswolfgang can you rread for me. me and my wife have been separated for 2 months and i think she is pregnant. me BAB 2/18/78 LLG/B 7/15/ 81 IF YOU NEED MORE IM HERE

• The standstill comes to an end. First standstill, then good fortune.

There can be loss and disappointment. However, the true nature eveals that its presence in your life for any period of time does not have to be a disaster. In actuality, it represents making a completion of some importance. Whether this is the end of a certain occupation, way of life, or way of being with your health and body will depend upon the circumstances in your life at the time. But rest assured that some important aspect of your life is coming to an end.

There will be a death in your life of some kind. You go through many mini-deaths in the course of your lifetime and just like the snake shedding its skin, arrive at a new and better place each time you do so. Therefore this is not to be feared but instead to be welcomed. It always has the ability to clear away all the unwanted and useless debris in your life and put you back on a new course where you are much more enlivened and satisfied.

But love never gives any explanation. It gives great insight, gret intuition, it brings a great vision to you. But there is no explanation. You cannot create a doctrine, a dogma.