Dreams being a portal of communication...

• When Sylvia Brown used to appear on Montel Williams show every week, she said when we die, whatever the age at the time, we begin on the 'other side' at age 30-33. When our bodies are at their healthiest etc..

I only know when I dream of my dad(76) and brother(56) they are almosy always very happy and supportive. I lost a son at 4mos. and I often dream of a young man around 25-30. Never know him in the dream but he always helps or cheers me up in some way.

Dreams are amazing! So glad to have them! 🙂

• Dreams have always been the most amazing thing in my life! And the reason I am so passionate about everything psychic and spiritual. I call them Real Dreams or dream dreams............Real Dreams are the real ones...lucid..flying around, learning whats coming up, being told some info, communicating with those that have passed, and yea I do have familiar places I go to that are only in my dreams..streets, buildings, kind of like dream home town. Sometimes when I get the deja vu feeling..I know I have dreamt it. Regular dreams just running through the daily stuff...and I'm not really recalling my dreams all that great lately..stress I imagine, so think I'll try some clearing and smudging, think the smudging dream may be brilliant for right now with all the crazy energy going on. Many of our greatest inventions have been developed during dreams 🙂

• Avatar came from a dream! Gotta love it.

• Haha... Are you serious, serious??

I just woke up after having a long, strange dream involving Avatar, oddly enough.

I wonder if James Cameron tapped into an actual place through dreaming... So cool!

• This post is deleted!

• serious7 -- I use to poo-poo the idea of keeping a journal and discovered when lots of dream info was coming in it was helpful. I never kept a true journal, but would write down the dream with the date on a piece of paper. Oddly, the act of writing it down seemed to increase the dreaming and increase the clarity of the dream. It seems to focus the mind. I think it sort of aligns the conscious with the unconscious and is a great idea. Loved Avatar ( 3 D ! ) didn't know it came froma dream!

Lsm -lol ! Of Course he tapped into an actual place ... it exists. Well, at least in my wacky mind ~ I didn't know what to expect ~ Beautiful, lovely, "life is but a dream" movie. : )

GJay -- stress can be a dream downer ; ) I know what you mean about it leading to passion in the spiritual realm ... I wish everyone would get on this "train", lol ! Life would be easier for many folks.

Ragabg --- I didn't know that about death and age. What a comfort it must be to have those loved ones re-visit you! I've never ever had this happen. At different times, I sense loved ones around me but have never had the pleasure of a dream. It must be really special!

• Soapmaker-- I keep a dream journal, though I think it's easier to type out dreams than write them (my poor hand muscles need a good work out!) It does help dream recall immensely...and sometimes I refer back to dreams because I realize a possible meaning weeks later.

Laie-- Avatar is beautiful, isn't it? I think it exists too - or at least a place very much like it. I've been thinking a lot lately about what an ideal tribal society would be like, and that movie expressed it perfectly~ I guess we both have wacky minds - just the way I like it! 😉 ~~ row row row your boat, gently down the stream...merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream

Another thought: has anyone ever seen the movie Waking Life? It's an absolute must see for anyone interested in lucid dreaming, the true meaning of dreams, or the meaning of life in general

• Waking life! holy monkeys! Talk about dreaming in color!

And i am serious, watch some of the commentary, he definatly had it come to him in a dream. lol, so did stefani meyers with Twilight. lol

Very Serious

• Hey --- Thanks! I just looked up the synopsis for "Waking Life" --- gotta rent that one!

Reading the Twilight series now. I get a big kick out of it because as a kid a show " Dark Shadows" , billed as a soap, was on. One of the characters, Barnabas Collins, was a vampire. Scared the daylights out of me --- just the dramatic music they use to add to older movies would send me running out of the room to hide ---- those cellos kicking in let me know Barnaby was coming, LOL ! Later, the show introduced werewolves and I think a witch & mummy. Anyway, it dealt with the paranormal & I have rented it to re-watch. Wanna see what I think of my 'fear factor" as an adult!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Peace & Joy ~ Laie

• To dream about saging the house, means that you are cleansing your soul.

• The house is a symbol of your temple. Wich is your body. So it means to cleanse the inside of the body, wich is the soul. The body and soul are connected anyway, so either way would still mean your soul.

• THW, thats great to know.anyway cause thats what im working on so i suppose its a message thats its working, im also gonna sage my house and see if what it feels like, orif i notice a difference,thanks for your insight dear one!......light to you and your world and thanks soapmaker on the instructions on how to do it!

• AHHH! SO ITS ALSO A MESSAGE FOR ME FROM HIM , ABOUT WHAT I NEED TO DO THEN. HOW COOL THEN TO HAVE A DREAM WITH SUCH AWSOME MEANING BEHIND IT.

• Yes. You are being guided to cleanse yourself.

Did you get my mail Stclaire?

• NO DID NOT? DID YOU GET MINE? WONDER WHY I DID NOT RECIEVE OT? HMMMMM!

• Hmmm, I will try again.

• OK DO YOU NEED MY ADD? DID YOU GET MINE?

• Okay, have sent you a mail - again. 😉

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks but I have sent you it allready.