Newbie Question

• hello everyone 🙂 I have always been interested in astrology and the mystic things of the world. i was fascinated when my grandmother would do tarot readings and such and have always wanted to learn so i bought my first deck and have a question if anyone can help.

So here goes. Can you get acquainted with someone else's tarot cards?

I purchased two decks of cards and am wondering if I sleep with one under my pillow but decide i like the other set better, can I send the deck I have already slept with, under my pillow, to my grandmother and she still be able to get acquainted with the deck after I have?

• wow nobody knows an answer to this?

• I am certain someone here can help you. Many,many smart people here!

bump :-))

• I wish I had the answer for you. Have patience! I know someone here can answer you 🙂

Bump

• where are the admins ? -Bump-

• OptimisticMe,

I say, Yes! Just think of how many handle it before you get it. ; ) I would try to make a decison as early as possible though, on which deck you prefer.

The deck will then attach ( for lack of a better word) to your Grandmother. She can simply allow You to come off the deck by clearing and then imprint herself. G-mom isn't a newbie so she'll know if its working for her or not. Correct?

Enjoy the wonderful journey!

• thanks so much for the answer! 🙂