Questions about being a master number 33 - Life Path #6

• Joyfulnc, the number 11 is a Master Number, the number of the peacemaker. This means you have a special responsibility to serve others. You have very high ideals. You love creating events which will bring out the best in others. When a conflict arises, you will always be the peacemaker. Master number 11 is a highly charged version of 2. All characteristics that apply for the number 2 also apply for the master number 11, but they are often enhanced - the strengths as well as the weaknesses. The 11 is also known as the 'psychics' number, it's highly intuitive and sensitive and it represents illumination and a channel to the higher self. You are endowed with all of the inventive and inspirational qualities of the visionary. The energy that fuels your body, mind and spirit is intense and this accelerates everything in your life. 11 will bring blessings as well as more responsibility to you. You can learn to be a master teacher; one who charismatically inspires others to attain their highest possibilities. An 11 may appear to lead a life of extremes. It is really a search for balance in all areas of life. 11s are avant-garde and visionary individuals who make great students, psychics, mystics, healers, teachers, musicians, artists, inspirational writers, teachers, lecturers, promoters, sales managers, leaders in public affairs, metaphysical professionals, astrologers, astronomers, numerologists, electricians, electronics experts or astronauts. You probably like habit and routine, it gives you a foundation from which you can explore. You might not be a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented ideas person. Your ability to quickly and accurately analyze a situation is a real strength in the business world. You are a perfectionist, but you usually measure up. An unhappy 11 will find him/herself always dreaming of big schemes, but never taking practical action to pursue those goals. This means the 11 is stuck in the "visionary" stage of enlightenment, and probably needs to address fear issues. An 11/2 can be his/her own worst enemy. You're driven to perfection, but sometimes that just means you're on a carousel that won't stop. Learn to call it a day and don't get caught in self-blame. Wear a double-terminated crystal, or carry one in a medicine pouch. Clear quartz or aquamarine are both good choices. Remember to have as much compassion for yourself as you do for everyone else. Don't blame yourself for the state of the world. You can only fix it one situation at a time. Don't get nervous when things aren't going the way you expected. Learn to go with the flow. 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies. You have a potential to be a source and inspiration for people. You possess an inordinate amount of energy and intuition. There is so much going on in your psyche that you are often misunderstood early, which makes you shy and withdrawn. You have more potential than you know. You galvanize every situation you enter. You inspire people, but without conscious effort. Energy seems to flow through you without your control. This gives you both power, and sometimes emotional turmoil. You are a channel for the information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding and insight come to you without you having to go through rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, that attunes you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow. All of this amounts to a great capacity for invention. Many inventors, artists, religious leaders, prophets and leading figures in history have had 11 prominent in their chart. Because you are so highly charged, you experience the consequences of a two edged sword. You possess great abilities, but indulge in much self-reflection and self-criticism. You often feel highly self-conscious. You are aware on some level that you stand out. Even when you try to blend with your environment, you often feel conspicuous, alien and out of place. You are blessed with a message or a specific role to play in life. But you must develop yourself sufficiently to take full advantage of that opportunity. Until that time, your inner development takes precedence over your ability to materialize the great undertaking you were chosen to perform. Consequently, 11's seem to develop slowly, but simply have to accomplish in their evolution more than an average person. Thus, your real success does not usually begin until maturity, between the ages of 35 and 45, when you have progressed further along the path. You may be frustrated, largely because you have extremely high expectations of yourself. But these expectations can be unrealistic and can prevent you from accomplishing anything. You can be very impractical, envisioning a skyscraper when only a bungalow is required. You may also suffer from bouts of confusion and a lack of direction. This gives rise to loss of confidence, and the onset of deep depression. The cause of these emotional problems is your lack of understanding of your own sensitivity and potential. You have strong ambition and desire to achieve something great. However lack of confidence in your ability to realize this dream may cause you much frustration. You sense the enormous potential you possess, which requires equally enormous confidence in your ability to materialize your dream. Confidence is the key that unlocks your potential. On a strictly physical level, you must protect your nervous system, which is inordinately vulnerable to stress, because of your acute sensitivity. Depression is the result of long periods of stress that have gone unrelieved. Seek out peaceful harmonious environments, as well relaxing music, and follow a healthful diet in order to restore balance and peace. You can be extremely tactful and diplomatic. You are also patient and co-operative. You work well with groups and somehow find a way of creating a harmony among diverse opinions. You have an eye for beauty and a fine sense of balance and rhythm. You have healing capabilities, especially in the fields of massage, acupuncture, counselling and physical therapy. You are a sensitive and passionate lover, your perceptiveness make you aware of your partner's needs and desires, which you are able to fulfil with magical delicacy. However, when you feel you have been mistreated or jilted, you can react with devastating power, using personal criticisms vindictively. You are a fine companion and you possess a good sense of humour. When you have found your niche in life, and have realized your true potential, your rewards will more than compensate for your trials in earlier life.

• Dear Captain. Quenkath et al

I hope you don't mind my butting in, but I find this topic fascinating and have a ghastly feeling that I am utterly unevolved regarding my life number? If anyone can find the time, i would love to know how being 28/01/1950 affects me ? How is it worked out? I've spent most of my life working flat out and wonder therefore if 6 figure somewhere Thanks in advance & love to you all.

• Highpriestess3, your life number is the sum of your birthdate = 26/8.

An 8 lifepath involves learning about abundance and power. Working in the positive, you will enjoy abundance and influence without concern or abuse; you will share your blessings generously and wisely. Working in the negative, you are afraid of, yet preoccupied with issues of money, authority, power, control and recognition, and you may sabotage your own efforts. So 8s either strive for or avoid these issues and herein lie your greatest challenges and greatest satisfaction. You are here to master power and abundance by achieving and using them in service of a higher purpose, not as an end in themselves. Those working through 8 can mature from self-deceit and opportunism to productivity and generosity. 8s make the best philanthropists and also the best passive-aggressives. Many 8s appear to avoid or give away their power while subtly seeking control. They often give other people mixed messages. Their style may often seem passive, as they overcompensate for repressed aggressiveness and their drive for power, recognition, influence and success. If you are here as an 8 to achieve abundance and power in the world, you first need to experience a sense of internal abundance.

Those 8s who add up to 26 (as opposed to 17s, 35s, and 44s) are here to work through issues of perfectionism, money, power, and recognition, sharing their abundance in alignment with their highest vision and ideals in the service of others. The specific challenges involve conflicting drives and beliefs about money, power and a high profile, and the innate idealism they have can tend to inhibit the personal power they are here to make manifest. Eventually they do stand up, assert themselves, and gain security and recognition within the family, community or in the world at large due to the quality of their work. Many 26/8s are very sensitive to criticism which can also mean they hold back from expressing themselves in order to maintain their 'cool'. They may deflect praise and devalue their worth and influence - ignoring their achievements and remembering their mistakes, they have trouble truly enjoying the fruits of their labors. Depending on their level of self-worth, they tend to give away their power and can lack self-assertiveness when dealing with emotional confrontations. But when they stop holding themselves back, they produce high quality work that supports others.

• Dear Captain

Once again you have hit the proverbial nail on the head....I have always been involved with, if not Scorpios, people with strong 8/Scorpionic connections. I have a Venus-Pluto opposition too -retrograde- and been emotionally 'reduced to ashes ' at least twice....by a Sun/Pluto conjunction and a Sun-Scorpio. Matters of life and death and trying to 'control' life...which of course is not possible.;yes, all have been central to my journey through this life and yes, I hope I am at the 'sharing abundance' stage..........money is not that important, except in regard to the security of my children and grandchilden; I admit utterly, to being a smother mother and do 'devalue my worth', although with a Sun-Jupiter conjunction and Sagittarian Ascendant, know I am worthy, or at lest my intentions are. Once again many thanks for your insight; if I can read for you in return, please let me know.. Love and peace

• Great information - thanks. I'm a 33/6. i am often hurt by the way people put other people down. the people being put down aren't even people that i know - it's a mean-ness of spirit that makes me sad and i feel the need to defend people that have no concern for me. is this a common 33 trait? i'm an aquarius/pices cusp and in my mid thirties.

• It's a common trait of all the Master numbers - 11, 22, 33 etc. They are all very humanitarian in nature.

• sometimes i don't feel very humanitarian towards myself! thanks for your feedback.

• I find this fascinating, but I don't understand, please explain how you derive the numbers from your birth date. What is the last number the sum of /? Much appreciate if you have a moment to explain, this would be news to me! My day is 2-2-1971.

• Waterbear, just add your birthdate - 2 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 1 = 22. You are a Master Number 22.

The Life Path of 22 can be one of expression and doing things in a big way. You can accomplish a lot when you are at work with large organizations and business groups. You can demonstrate a large degree of self-control, even in the most difficult situations. Travel or thought of travel may interest you greatly. Your originality may at times come into play when there are problems to be solved, as you see life from “out of the box”. This works well for all concerned. At times you may not know when to stop and this can be your downfall. Yet you recover quickly, and are just as eager to start from scratch, to search for the solution to any problem. When you have the freedom to do the things you want, there is no telling how far this will take you.

• What is the root number after the division sign, Captain? As I've been researching I still cannot find what the root number is derived from. I see alot about 33/"6" and 40/"4". And what is the root number mean added to the master number?! Do you have a beginners book that you would recommend to beginners? Most appreciative for your time and information.

Sincerely,

• What division sign?

There is a lot about numerology on the net. My fav numerology book is "The life you were born to live" by Dan Millman.

• People write they are a 33/6. for example. Is that 3+3=6 so it's a 33/6? Where does the 6 derive from? Or the part of the last 4 in a 40/4? Does that make sense? I am trying to figure out the very last number in these listings and where it comes from. Thanks for your input.

• Mostly numerologists reduce the sum of dates to a single digit figure like 1 or 2 etc. But in certain cases - with the Master Numbers of 11, 22, 33 etc. - they are Higher vibrating numbers so that they don't get reduced to a single number. However, people with Master Numbers have the choice of whether to live the greater calling but harder to live with Master Number or its lesser, easier single digit form. IE. if your birthday adds up to 33, you have the choice of living it as a 33 or a 6.

• oh, brilliant! sorry if i seemed dense! was reading more into it! thank you!

• What is the difference between 33 and 6?

Which one is the hardest to follow?

• Hi! I'm a 33/6 too

• 33 is the harder path and is more concerned with spiritual values and helping humanity as a whole than the 6 which focuses on helping a smaller circle of friends and family.

• I am also a 33 life path number. Would love to communicate with others that are the same to help me get a better understanding. I am new to numerology. Thank you

• You have the choice of living as either a 33 or the easier 6.

• Hello everyone...life path 33 here, a good site i found recentlyis seventhlifepath.com, has birth date calculator, very good for numerology newbies ! As for this particular number...don't take life so seriously ! Be good to other people, learn to love others as well as yourself and don't get too cocky about a number.