When your Scorpio man says he loves you & you don't answer

• Hi all,

I have a bit of a dilemma. I am a fiery Aries woman that has been dealing on and off with a headstrong some what unyeilding Scorpio man. I know he cares for me but has a funny way of showing it. When he shows too much emotion it's almost as if he feels vulnerable and the next time I see him he is cold and withdrawn with me. It drives me insane. I too can be quite difficult and am very guarded. About a year ago I wrote him an email and told him that I had strong feelings for him. I told him that I loved him. He totally chocked and rejected me. We had a huge fallen out...rightfully so and spent a few months apart. We are now seeing each other again. We were spending some time together the weekend before last and things started to get hot and heavy. He whispered in to my ear 'I LOVE YOU' but I pretended as if I didn't hear him. He then said 'DID YOU HEAR ME...I LOVE YOU' again I pretended as if I didn't hear him. He has whispered this to me in the past but as I said before I am so guarded especially after opening up to him last year then having him reject me....that I can't bring myself to say the words again. It's not that I don't feel it but I am afraid. There is some doubt in my mind that he really does love me especially when he acts so distant at times. Anyway, he's totally been ignoring my text messages since that night. He finally answered me back yesterday. I asked him if he was okay because I hadn't heard from him and his reply was the following...'I got life going on right now....in full swing' I was quite annoyed and frustrated with this text. I don't know what to do. Is he hurt and that is why he is being so silly? How do I make him understand why I couldn't bring myself to say those words to him? Btw, I am a bit hard of hearing from one ear so I always pretend like I don't hear him but I feel like this time he really made it his business to make sure the message got through.

Desperately seeking some sane advice,

Aries22

• This post is deleted!

• CoffeeGem,

Yes, I think you hit the nail on the head...part of me did want to ignore him and possibly make it sting a bit. I wasn't thinking straight....I really do love this man I want to let him know but I froze. I just hope that I will get the opportunity to say it again. Thanks for your words of wisdom.

-Aries22 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• CoffeeGem,

Thanks again!!! You are right they really do love a challenge.