Second Try - Vivid Emotional Dreams of Different Unknown Men

• Ok, I'm trying to repost here, thinking that maybe this thread gets more hits with viable answers than the other, so sorry for the repost, guys. But I'd really like some insight in to this, wherever possible..

Lately, I have been having these really emotionally intense dreams about men, random, none of whom I know. These dreams always involve me making love to these men, or having a child with these men (whether pregnant or the child is already born).

In all of these dreams, the man is always different. The emotions are always strong, and passionate and reciprocal. The love between us is mutual and emotionally intense. The same amount of love that I may feel is being felt back for me by these men. The men are always desperately, helplessly in love with me, as I am with them, and there's always the sense of truth, and sincerity in their feelings for me, and faithfulness. I also get the feeling that they will never hurt me because their love for me prevents it. In these dreams, the men genuinely want to love me...not just make love to me but they want to give their hearts to me. And like stated, each dream features a different man...none of these men are men that I know.

I may be thick here, but please...can someone tell me what's going on? What does all of this mean? I don't have goals to get into a relationship right now because I'd rather focus on getting my carrer as a Social Worker / Counselor off of the ground (I am currently in college working on a Bachelor's degree to that end).

My stats: I am an Aries, born March 26, 1976, and I am single.

Thanking all of you in advance for your thoughts and insights.

Tanya

• I'm going to break this down for you so that you have a better understanding of what this dream means, I hope this helps. Expressing love to each other as you are in your dream, indicates much success ahead for you. The different men may relate to the new roles that you will be taking on and the uncertainty that that may bring. But because there is so much trust, honesty and love I do believe that your going to love your job, your meant to do this, also each man could represent the different people that you may help throughout life, not only help but touch their souls, you will give you heart and soul to your career and people will see that. To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

So to sum it up your dream is about your future career and how successful your going to be. I'm so happy for you and I'm also happy that someone like you has chosen this field of work, not too many care but you, your going to be an angel. Good luck with everything you do.

Love and Blessings

• Wow Alisa922. Incredible interpretation.

• Thank you so much. 🙂

• Yes, Alisa922, indeed! great interpretation, and thank you so much!

It's funny, because the field that I have chosen to go into is one that I believe that I am supposed to be in. My mother told me this awhile ago. We'e both attending the same college, in the hopes of trying to earn a higher degree in a different field than what we have worked in previously. Both of us have chosen Community and Human Services to be counselors. I want to help so many groups of people, that I really had no idea which way to go with it. My mother is using her bachelor's degree (when she graduates this June) to go to grad school to go into Rehabilitative Counseling. I'd like to go into rehabilitative Counseling also, so that I can help the elderly, children, people with addictions, the physically disabled, etc.

I was working at the local zoo last year and during the summer, all of these groups would come to visit...the elderly, kids, the disabled. Since I was unhappy with that job, because it was a minimum wage- fast food job, I used to watch them come in and think to myself, "I'd rather do that and actually HELP people instead of serving them, as in serving them fries, hamburgers, etc".

I was wondering if I had gotten the idea to help people just to find a better way out of that job but my mother told me that God gave me that inspiration to help people, which is why I am in school for it right now. She said God gave me this drive and desire to do this, which is why I am following through on it. She said that this has nothing to do with my old job at the zoo (and I don't even work there anymore. I had stopped working there months before I started school).

Thank you Alisa922, for your insight. Thank you so much. And thank you for being proud of me. You know, I actually thought that it was a sign of the kind of love I'd find later on in life (since I had given up on it and decided to make my career first). But I'm rather happy that it means that I'll be happy with my career because it was always so hard for me to find a job or get into something that made me feel like I was doing something worthwhile...positive!

• Oh sweetie,

Your going to find your true love too. This dream didn't have anything to do with that but he's just around the corner. I see you meeting him while in school, it will be within the year.

Your mom sounds like an amazing woman and a wise one too. She is right, God gave you a choice and you followed your heart instead of staying at your old job. I really see you working with kids, your going to do a great job honey, kids are already drawn to you, they love to be around you. Now you will have the chance to help them. Such wonderful women the two of you are, how great to be so close to your mom. You are blessed.

Love and Blessings

• Oh, Alisa922...you are so intuitive...you are right, I am very close to my mom. And you are right about the kids because I have always wanted to work with kids from the very beginning, and I can connect and get along with them. I love kids and can't wait to work with them.

Again, I wanted to thank you so much for the insight...not just to me but to everyone esle here who has ever received your help....thank you. I also want to thank you for your compliments...that both my mom and myself are such wonderful women, lol. You are definitely a treasure and a charm yourself, sweetie. I can't thank you enough for explaining everything to me. And thank you for reminding me that I am blessed.

God blsss you all of your days, and may they be bright and wonderful and full of life's blessings, sweetie...you are wonderful!

Tanya