I am Thankful for.....

• I am thankful for so much. I am thankful that both of my parents are still living, and at 86(mom), and 94(dad), that is saying alot! I am thankful that I have 5 relatively healthy grown children, and 10 healthy grandchildren, plus 2 healthy great grandchildren, and another on the way. I am thankful that I have a job to go to every night, even though I complain about it sometimes. Alot of people would love to have a job. I am thankful that I have a warm place to call home, and a nice warm bed to lay down in. Alot of people don't. I'm thankful for good friends that are there when I need them. Alot of people are all alone in this world. I am thankful for a great many things. And even though i have one daughter that is afflicted with Rhumotoid Arthritis, and another daughter that is HIV positive, I am still thankful for my life, because no matter how hard our lives seem to be, just look around the corner and you can always find someone worse off than you.

• I was sexually abused as a young child, 4-15 years old, I am thankful for the person that taught me to forgive and to heal. I have healthy, well adjusted successful children that I am also thankful for. I am thankful for the gift that I was given to help people calm their pain and anger, for I feel it is a gift that has touched many. I was diagnosed with cancer 16 years ago and was told that I would not live another year, I am very much still alive, I am thankful that for the friends and family that helped me through that . Lastly, I am thankful for the gift of nature, for God has given me reason to be thankful each and every minute by teaching me to observe the beauty around me and what is really important.