For blmoon or someone like her...

• the guy that i talked to you about blmoon, well he ignored my line for almost a month. he came and looked at me a couple of times very quickly. i did text him to ask him for tips on an interview i had last week to move up in positions. my manager was off sick. he acted like he didnt know what i would be asked. i told him i was only contacting him for work purposes and that i have moved on. i have been a little interested in another guy, and we have been going out for breakfast, and went out with friends last friday night. i didn't want him to think i was wanting him back. i thought he was still pissy about me telling him off. he said he wasnt mad and we text a little. that night he came right on the line, i was shocked b/c for weeks he's acted like he disappeared from the planet, ya know. well, i called in tonight and he is still acting like he's mad at me. i told him why i couldnt come in, and he didnt care why i couldnt come in. he also saw me after my interview and never asked me how it went. is it that now that we are not having a sexual fling that he is avoiding me? like he cant be my friend without the benefits? a friend of mine says that he cant, and also that he really does not want me to move away from our area, but he wont say that. he has helped me with so many things, but the 3 times that it has came up about me moving he acts like that. i am getting very irritated with him. what do yu think he wants from me?