For all those still expecting a reading from me

• Hi everyone

First of all, thanks for all the encouragement and support everyone has shown me on this site. I am so grateful for it.

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm taking a break from this site. Been going through some really hard changes...and now the aftermath of a break up of a relationship that was a very intense long term one...

I'm not doing well at all right now. I feel broken and alone. I've tried to stay strong so I can keep going and stay positive and live the life I talk about in my readings...but that's not me right now. Right now I just feel so weak...I don't even have the strength to cry anymore. Not to sound over-dramatic, but my heart is like a desert right now.

I can't do readings for the time being. I do hope everyone understands. I hope everyone finds the joy and love they're looking for

love,

lsm

• LSM, I will pray that you will be able to mend your relationship with your loved one.

Sounds like you gave him your heart.....believe me, I KNOW how you feel. It is a process....just take it one day at a time. PLEASE surround yourself with friends and family....that is how I was able to get through the whole 2009 year.

If there is anything I can do, PLEASE let me know. I have your email add. So with YOUR permission, I will check up on you from time to time.

• LSM, you are not alone, whatever you do don't give up reading forever, you hav a true gift! Am not on list for reading but hav seen your posts... Can easily burnout with. This work, wish you a happy journey and blessed healing to you....

Take care of you, the best way you can...

• Dear Littlespacemonkey,

I am crying reading Your post. I am so very sorry you are going through all this. Please continue working on you empathic abilities. I never said this, but I do know how hard this is and how it adds such intensity. Wow, I can't stop so I know this must be very serious >>. I will keep good thoughts and light in my heart for you! Please, when this shadow lifts - stop & say hello! Major Hugs to a majorly Beautiful Person !!!!!!!

• LSM,

I am so sorry to hear you sad news. Take you time, you need to heal yourself now.

Wenchie

xoxo

• LSM, I am sorry you are going through a difficult time. Sending prayers and hugs

Be blessed

• This post is deleted!

• LittleSpaceMonkey, I'm so sorry you're going through this. You'll be missed here. Not just for your wonderful, insightful readings but for the big hearted, funny, sweet spirit we've come to know through your posts. Take care and please come back and say hello when you feel better. Sending you best wishes. xo

• Dear lsm

Someone as nice as you deserves to be happy.Whoever it is that you have broken up with ,its his loss.Your abilities will stay with you even if you have to leave this site now.Wishing you peace of mind and healing.Hugs ,lots of love and prayers ...take care love

• Love, light, and peace to you. Take care, and love yourself.

• Dear Little Space Monkey,

I am saddened to know you are having difficulties! Know that I and others here are praying for you and I am really hoping all will soon be well for you. Be strong and faithful! look after yourself.

Love and light to you!

• Dear Little Space Monkey,

So sorry to hear that you're going through a very difficult phase in your life right now. You won't feel like this forever, it just feels like it right now. Time will help to heal, one step at a time, one day at a time. Try to stay in the present and not look to far ahead, it will swamp you. Look to the small pleasures in life, a bird singing, the first signs that spring is on its way, a chocolate cake. Take happiness where you can find it in simple things. Take good care of yourself and eat properly, it will heal your body. I am thinking about you and sending you healing hugs.

Peace and happy days to come to you after all this unhappiness.

Intrigued.

• This post is deleted!

• How lovely to send distant reiki healings to Little Space Monkey. You are very kind Talisa72.

Intrigued.

• Thank you sooo much for your support everyone!!

I was a little worried there would be those upset or disappointed in me, but I assure you if I could give readings, I would! I want to now, even, but it's been made abundantly clear on a number of levels that for the sake of my health I shouldn't right now.

I am so touched that everyone is backing me up here... truly, truly...

pilot007 - yes, please do email me to chat, catch up, etc ... thank you so much for understanding and I'm glad you were able to have your reading done when you needed one

Goldenhill - Yes it has drained me.. I've also been doing readings off of the site as well, so I went into 'burnout mode' yet again - but I've learned my lesson this time! I am by no means done with readings, however šŸ™‚ That's for certain... Thanks for the well wishes!

Laie4 -- my dear sweet friend!! please don't cry for me! (I feel like evita lol ) When I wrote that I was in pain I admit, so you must have picked up on that, but I feel SO much better today. šŸ™‚ I hope you too.. It is intense, it is an intense journey, but I feel excited now...in awe and excited. I just have to take care of myself for the time being. Please know you're in my heart and I'm sending happy silly vibes to you now šŸ™‚ ā¤ I will definitely stay in contact with you no matter what - you've been an amazing friend and for that I am eternally grateful

To Wenchie, cyw39, stonyeye, everyone who posted (I'm going to drain myself again pasting everyone's screen name šŸ˜› ) .... THANK YOU!!! You're all beautiful people I am so grateful to have known in some way ..

ā¤ lsm

• bump

• Dear Littlespacemonkey,

I haven't had the chance to have a reading from you (what a pity!) but I know that you have served many people here with your gift and wisdom. It's sad to hear that you are going through hard times. Now you must think about yourself and have a rest. I hope everything will be fine with you soon. In such moments it is so difficult to find any words of consolation. You know, however, that everybody here has you in their thoughts. Take care of yourself and come back quickly!

• Hello lsm.

I just saw this thread that you had put up. I just wanted to let you know that I had posted something in your other thread. Was about people needing to have patience for the things that are offered here from so many different people.

I am very sorry to hear of your break up. I cannot say how you feel but I do know the emptiness that you must have. Try to stay strong, & think positively. I will send some healing prayers for you.

Peace,

Sparklingsoul

• Hello LSM

I am sorry to hear about your hard time right now. Please know that you are not alone. I too went through a hard time and just know that there is hope and light at the end of your dark tunnel. You might not realize that right now, but there is. You will get through this. You will become stronger and wiser after all of this pain. Rejection is God's protection. He will never put on your plate what he thinks you cannot handle. Hang in there. You are a good person and you deserve love and happiness. What ever plan he has for you, just go with it. A life lesson that you have to go through, and its all good!!!

Hold your head up high. grieve and really feel what you are feeling. soon you will see how things will start coming together. It does get better.

Hang in there. Peace and love to you...

Saggirl

• ~Wishing you all the best in the future. I hope in time you will feel better. Someone once told me that God doesn't take someone out of a person's life, unless he feels that person can be replaced with someone better.~