New Year Blues

• Hi Everyone,

If anyone has the time to give me a reading for 2010 I would greatly appreciate it. My DOB is 06/20/1973. I feel like I need to be free or that I won't be residing where I am for long.

Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi CoffeeGem,

Sorry I haven't replied until now. I know, and understand about everyone else getting their needs met apart from you. It does sound like you need to fly freely on your own, you are feeling the pull very strongly and know that it will be in your own interests.. It will only make you stronger.

It is a terrifying prospect, the unknown and going out into the world. You sound wise, you know what you need to do, as you say you are not growing currently.

I admire you, take chances in life. As the saying goes 'fortune favours the brave'. I've stuck my neck out a number of times, made some decisions, flown on my own. It's a fab feeling and you get such a lot back.

I wish you every success in your new life. I know you can do it, I feel it in the vibes your message gives off. Stay strong and positive CoffeeGem, your life can only get better.

Kind regards 🙂