Pushed CANCER man away. Will he come back?

• Pisces Paradox>>Taurus guy? Anything ever happen with him?

Sandran712>>Wrote for a week.My intuition kicked in again like it always does.He failed to tell me he has a girlfriend.He stopped emailing.And he's gone.

• Analyzing is a water sign thing? I thought it was more of an air sign thing-I've known a lot of Gemini's that seem to analyze. I thought water signs were more "feelers" I guess the intuition thing is strong.

As for Sag I get along with them as friends-my roommate in Brazil was a Sag, I have a few other good Sag friends, they are fun to hang out with but I can't deal with dating them. . I've had short relationships with Sag. The first one I met in college just a few months before he graduated and was taking off to Europe. The other one was in Brazil on his way to Europe..seems like they are always traveling off somewhere..but they both brought up other women...and they both wrote these romantic letters from Europe while seeing other women...

• Luazinha>>but they both brought up other women...and they both wrote these romantic letters from Europe while seeing other women...

Sandran712>>Yep that is like a Sag.In my case while I dated a Sag.He didn't tell me there were other women.I told him there were other women.I even went to the extreme of telling him he was dating an Amish woman.Turned out he was..and attended a mennonite church.It's almost like Amish.Just different lifestyles.I was creeping him out how I knew his personal business without him volunteering the information himself.I sometimes don't think when I talk and I read other people's emotions in public/ walmart..lol... I really got quit doing that.It scares people..I have lost friends by giving off this vibe.Really.Because they feel they can't trust you.Because they think if you something about me will you use it against me if I make you mad..lol...I can't help it.So I just try to not say anything.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Lawdawg, Sandran712, Luazinha and others would u like to join me and llindieloo on facebook. My name is Dorluv Grant.

• This post is deleted!

• Dorluv-I'm working on creating a facebook account just for this group but the confirmation on my e-mail hasn't come yet.

justavapor-my cancer didn't get in touch with me on V-day either. I heard from him last on Feb 5th. I miss him and I was tempted to call him but I didn't. I a planning on waiting at least a weeping he will get in touch first. I got flowers from this Leo guy I got in a fight with and haven't spoken to in over a month. Weird cuz it's the first time I ever got flowers on V-day.

I just met a Sag guy. Very funny and fun..keeps me distracted a bit from thinking and obsessing about the cancer guy, yet I find myself checking e-mail to see if he e-mailed me..he doesn't text or call any more.

• This post is deleted!

• Dorluv>>Lawdawg, Sandran712, Luazinha and others would u like to join me and llindieloo on facebook. My name is Dorluv Grant

Sandran712>>No not on Facebook.I just got my computer back after a week.I got alot of malware and my computer kept shutting itself down

• I would, but as an attorney I need to be anonomous. I give you guys a lot of info about me and speak from the heart. There could be serious reprecussions if my identity were know. It is the price we pay.

• lawdawg>.There could be serious reprecussions if my identity were know. It is the price we pay.

Sandran712>>Secret safe here with me.I figured you with law.But, didn't guess an attorney.Guess you to be a Sheriff or Deputy.Highway Patrol like Erik Estrada Us Cancer's like men in uniform...LOL