Spiritual guidance reading

• i would like some guidance (reading) regarding my future. I have had to deal with extreme loss this year. Financially and emotionally.. . Im losing my faith. I feel like someone has kicked me in the stomache. There is a deep ache in my heart.as if there is a whole. any prayer or insite would be very welcomed. thank you!

• Jennibmp, you have been going through a necessary cleansing from your life of things that have been holding you back - yes, even people. The time has come for you to stand on your own two feet and support yourself. You have much help from guides and angels around you and a passed female relative in particular. Trust the wisdom of these guides and your own inner wisdom. I feel there is a big project in store for you which is going to take all your energy and for which you will need to have no distractions to succeed. This project will advantage many people.

I don't know why but a pair of soft brown gloves flashed into my mind just then.

• TheCaptain,

I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with you, I thought you were fantastic at astrology but it seems you are a gifted psychic too. I wanted to tell you thank you, you have done so much and continue to do so much in helping others. Thank you for your energy and efforts and insights.

Wenchie 🙂

• I would like to get a spiritual reading as after a disturbing stay at a relatives house, things just do not seem right, especially with the behavior in my five year old, d you see anything negative around her and if so how can i protect her, I want my sweet smiling daughter back and I feel she is not herself anymore. Prayers for her will be well recieved.

Raven

• I would like to get a spiritual reading as after a disturbing stay at a relatives house, things just do not seem right, especially with the behavior in my five year old, d you see anything negative around her and if so how can i protect her, I want my sweet smiling daughter back and I feel she is not herself anymore. Prayers for her will be well recieved.

Raven

• Thanks Wenchie, right back at you, fellow Aussie! 🙂

• RavenMoonStorm, your daughter saw something that greatly disturbed her at the other house. Sit her down and talk with her.

• Thank you. love and light, jennifer

• Also Jennibmp, be aware that you are giving off vibes that scream "Hurt me, hate me, treat me bad because I'm a bad girl!"

• welll.... i dont know about that...... im not screaming anything. my partner of eight years just moved across the country. his father died a month ago and he is having a very hard time dealing with his passing. I feel his loss but know he needs to figure out where he stands in his life. the whole i feel is his presence no longer near me. thank you for insight. jenn

• Hi Captian....

Thanks again for the superpower info !!! Can you please offer me some insite , on my current situation.. I was laid off in March from a job that was offered to my for my abilities you just described..I have no clue why ? and I'm having a hard time finding work.. all my employees where also suprised at my departure.. can you direct me in some way ???? July 23/36 (12-5:00 pm)

Thanks a million....Ambercle