Weird reoccurence that needs to be explained...

• Ok, I am not sure if my family is being visited by a deceased relative or not. Every saturday when they go to church and I go visit w a friend, The tv is turned on when my dad gets back and he gets annoyed and blames me. Now normally, I have been second guessing myself until today when I know that they had turned it off already and I just had to shut off the computer and my son was watching the little mermaid on the computer. When they came home it was on again. My grandmom use to go to church with us on Sat. when she passed away about 9 years ago, fuses were blown in the basement, the icemaker my mom use to complain about to her all of a sudden just started to work, etc. and I think it was her contacting us. I have been told that when we think of them out of the blue, that they put the thoughts there to let us know they are their. this week, my aunt came to visit and i thought of the sticky buns that grandmom made her and that she loved. She use to stay w my grandmom and each visit she would send her home with some. Out of no where, my mom thought of having a treat for my aunt, and that memory popped in my head. my aunt was so thrilled. Then my grandmoms song played in church today when my mom decided to go to that church for whatever reason today. My son is fascinated with red heads, he is 2 and 1/2 and I swear it is her putting the preference in his head bc she was a red head. Her birthday is in a couple weeks. I just feel she is doing this tv thing now but Im not sure. i have better concrete examples of why I think she is around, but it is too much to type. Oh, and out of the blue, my friend wanted to go to red lobster, which is one of the last places we ate at together when she was alive. If it is her, why is she turning the tv on? I feel like sometimes I am not alone like I am being watched at night. I just want to know I am not nuts completely. Thanks.

• first of all i would check that the tvs timer is not coming on to automatic, then if it isnt i would say you have got your answer, the reason i say this is because you mentioned your little boy and sometimes children do fiddle with these things, i am not being scepticle although it may sound like i am, the other incidents i would say definetly yes she is their she is around you, and the family, i am guessing you have done all the checking of the tv, but just see if it is the timer, it can be quit rattling when things happen, when my dad passed away, the clock in the dinning room stopped at the exact time of his death, and the clock had been wound, that evening, my dads cousin had a dream that my father was with jesus, when she woke up it was at the time or just after he died, so i do beleive you, i hope that you can get some answer to the tv as that is really amazing goodluck, spirits can be so mischevious, exspecially when they like things as they always were, very interesting

• Too many incidences like this have happened in my life to be skeptical anymore. After my sister's death, things would fall off the wall, electronics would turn on and off, things would drop and break. She had one heck of a sense of humor, a bit of a prankster really. I t got to the point that I would reprimand her and say, " Good one, Che! Now knock it off!" Maybe she took me literally. After my father died, I would feel a hand on my shoulder. He visited my daughter in her dreams and one day she was sitting on her bed and she saw an indentation like someone had just sat down on it's edge. Then she felt a hand pressed on her thigh. She intuited that it was her grandfather(she was eleven). I could go on and on. A recent happening--over the holidays my daughter and my grandchildren were staying with me. The kids were being very rambunctious and making lots of noise. Both my daughter and I heard a loud clap out of nowhere. No, you are not nuts. Some people are more open to this kind of thing than others. Consider it a comfort...

• I am going to check into the timer issue and mention it to my dad. If it is not that, than I know it is her and I think she is trying to torment my dad bc he has a bad tendency of nodding off in church with my mom, and he only has been doing it since she passed away. And my grandmom hated anything like that! Once when i was little, i started to do it and she nudged me and gave me a mean look. It irks my mom when he does it too, bc my mom cant pay attention to the sermon. so it would make sense to me lol. I got chills when read about your daughter archersbow.