Can someone do a reading for me please?

• I'm hoping someone can help shed some light on a situation thats been troubling me the past few weeks..

My ex-boyfriend and i split up ten yrs ago due to trust issues within our relationship, he moved away immediately after our break up. I was absolutely devastated, i loved him with all my heart, every day of those ten years apart i hoped and wished he would come back into my life someday. Well two months ago to my shock and surprise he contacted me to let me know he had moved back to our hometown and is here to stay permanently. We agreed to meet up and see if there were still any feelings left between us. Well after much discussion we got back together as a couple, only to split up a day later. That was three weeks ago and i have not seen him since, though we have texted one another off and on since then. A week ago i wrote and asked him why he decided to break up with me because i knew deep down i hadn't done a single thing to cause it. He said he broke up with me because he felt i had feelings for one of my guy friends, then a day later he told me he broke up with me because he has a problem with drugs and alcohol and does not need nor want anyone in his life. Then again, two days after that he said he hated me, pretty much called me every obscenity he could think of and told me we could never ever be a couple again. I have no idea what's going on whatsoever. There are rumors circulating that some girl much younger than he recently broke his heart. I thought maybe that was the reason for his anger and the confusion he's experiencing, but he denied any of it to be true. I am so confused and mentally exhausted from trying to figure out what went wrong. I care a lot about this guy and i was hoping for some type of a future together with him. I don't know if i should just give up on him or what. It seems the more i show i care about him the more he pushes me away, but if i don't pay enough attention to him then he accuses me of having another guy or not caring about him. I am more than willing to talk and work things out with him but he doesn't seem to know what he wants. This is all so childish and frustrating to me. Is he interested in someone else? Is he having jealousy issues? He seems so angry for some reason. Does he have feelings for me? Any insight into this relationship would be so appreciated. I am stressed to the point of tears over this. His birthdate is: 01-28-70. My birthdate is 09-08-76.

Thanks so much in advance!

• There are three cards for you...

1. the Angel of Kindness- to remind you to be kind to yourself. This means you shouldn't let anyone abuse you. The man who really wants to be with you will go to any lengths to be with you. You are not there to analyze him - he obviously does not know what he wants... By being kind to yourself you'll release that energy into the universe and it will extend to whoever else is in your life.

2. the Angel of Beauty- Your exterior world is a reflexion of your interior world... Do you want to have a better world - concentrate on working on yourself and your soul. Your soul knows what to do listen. As soon as you perceive how wonderful you are everyone else will be touched by it... It will make it much easier to see the beauty in others...

3. the Angel of Adventure- Your life is stuck at this point and you have free yourself from habits and routines that aren't good for you. Approach life with a sense of wonder and awe. This will help you attract new opportunities and relationships. Watch out for signs that will tell which way to go and what to do.

Hope this helps

Namaste

• There are three cards for you...

1. the Angel of Kindness- to remind you to be kind to yourself. This means you shouldn't let anyone abuse you. The man who really wants to be with you will go to any lengths to be with you. You are not there to analyze him - he obviously does not know what he wants... By being kind to yourself you'll release that energy into the universe and it will extend to whoever else is in your life.

2. the Angel of Beauty- Your exterior world is a reflexion of your interior world... Do you want to have a better world - concentrate on working on yourself and your soul. Your soul knows what to do listen. As soon as you perceive how wonderful you are everyone else will be touched by it... It will make it much easier to see the beauty in others...

3. the Angel of Adventure- Your life is stuck at this point and you have free yourself from habits and routines that aren't good for you. Approach life with a sense of wonder and awe. This will help you attract new opportunities and relationships. Watch out for signs that will tell which way to go and what to do.

Hope this helps

Namaste